Pat's Owner Kraft

kmnj

Guy is a hell of a judge of character

A hernandez murders somebody-he asks if he had anything to do with it he says no and Kraft thinks hmmm sounds about right

BB-spygate-cant imagine our coaching staff did something like this

Brady and his balls no not those balls the other inflated ones-the footballs....-Tom would not do something like that...

His GF that looks like his grandkid-I am sure she is into him for him-has nothing to do with the money he has or so he thinks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy is a hell of a judge of character

A hernandez murders somebody-he asks if he had anything to do with it he says no and Kraft thinks hmmm sounds about right

BB-spygate-cant imagine our coaching staff did something like this

Brady and his balls no not those balls the other inflated ones-the footballs....-Tom would not do something like that...

His GF that looks like his grandkid-I am sure she is into him for him-has nothing to do with the money he has or so he thinks

Agree with all.  But give the guy a break on this one.  Why make bank if you can;t score a little young hotness?

Im sorry..yes she is smokin BUT....

Knowing a girl is with you ONLY for your money is fukked up.

I know quite a few wives that married just for money.. Women cost know matter what the situation, I have a rich friend that said I'm lucky if I get laid once a week his acct said it would be cheaper to get a high priced hooker then stay with the wife.. And yes he had a prenuptial deal when he got married.... :winking0001:

I know quite a few wives that married just for money.. Women cost know matter what the situation, I have a rich friend that said I'm lucky if I get laid once a week his acct said it would be cheaper to get a high priced hooker then stay with the wife.. And yes he had a prenuptial deal when he got married.... :winking0001:

I'm divorced.... Trust me I know. :)

I simply can't date a woman my daughters age or younger......

LMAO..... The secret formula???

Truth be told... I can buy beauty, what I look for in a woman precludes her from dating for money.

Women with brains and balls don't do that.

who wants a women with brains.. been there, done that .. paid out the ass

Im sorry..yes she is smokin BUT....

Knowing a girl is with you ONLY for your money is fukked up.

He would do better with the hottest 48 year old money can buy. It would seem more authentic. :)

He would do better with the hottest 48 year old money can buy. It would seem more authentic. :)

hot and 48 are mutually exclusive.. except halle berry, who i suspect is some form of alien

Archived