Pats Fans to Sue NFL if Brady is Suspended

Mr Third Down

Walt Coleman should have verified the footballs instead of giving them the "squeeze test".

Total negligence on the part of the officials.

no, shady brady told the deflator to deflate the balls knowing that was an illegal act and lied about it when formally asked by investigators

ok, so coleman is going to be your mark furman ?

too bad the commish didn't destroy the evidence this time

dang !

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, the whole case is he told jim to deflate the balls knowing it was against the rules, and paid jim in autographed goods and lied about it when questioned

duuuuuh

No he didnt

Where are the texts from Brady? Also, Brady is under no obligation to hand over his personal phone. Farve did that in the Jets pee pee gate.

No he didnt

Where are the texts from Brady? Also, Brady is under no obligation to hand over his personal phone. Farve did that in the Jets pee pee gate.

they are in the report, I'm not doing your work for you

read it

Just yesterday that Lance Armstrong documentary was on - going over all of the lying that went on throughout his career, the arrogance of doing anything not to caught, throwing anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself.  Having friends, family close associates and an irrational fan base lie for him...

This isn't that bad - YET - but it sure feels a lot like that situation.  Brady is clearly an immoral man whose lying and cheating ways have caught up with him, but like Armstrong, he won't act like a man, accept he's been caught, apologize and move on.   He'll continue to do whatever it takes to protect himself no matter who he takes down with him.

That Armstrong documentary was really an eye opener for me. I wish Clemens would fess up because I think his lying rivals Lance. Brady's isn't as bad like you said, but the arrogance is just insane.

No he didnt

If he was innocent and interest in clearing his name, he would have handed over his phone. They tried to make arrangements to ensure that they would only see relevant info. Brady wasn't interested, so now he gets suspended.  Oh well.

And you don't understand how utterly ridiculous and embarrassing that was for Jets fans?

The Jets were embarrassing themselves on draft day and in free agency under Idzik. That campaign was the least of our worries.

He will appeal and win.

Like he always does.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this. It is cute. And funny. It isn't true. But the cute and funny thing really is all that matters.

blow me

I deleted your other post. No need for that stuff here.

Note to all Jets fans....this is a good day. The Patriots fans are mad that their hero is getting suspended for cheating. Enjoy this!!!

Walt Anderson should have verified the footballs instead of giving them the "squeeze test".

Walt Anderson should have verified the footballs instead of giving them the "squeeze test".

The Wells report says all the balls were measured, before the game and at the half. No negligence whatsoever.

At various points in the investigation, counsel for the Patriots questioned the

integrity and objectivity of game officials, various NFL executives and certain NFL Security

representatives present at the AFC Championship Game or otherwise involved in the

investigative process. We found no evidence to substantiate the questions raised by counsel.

Specifically, we identified no evidence of any bias or unfairness. We believe that the game

officials, NFL executives, NFL Security representatives and other members of the NFL staff who

participated in the testing of the footballs and the subsequent investigative process acted fairly,

properly and responsibly.

Funny how another Lawyer can look at something and find facts to a whole different conclusion .

In a court of law, I agree with that.

In front of a NFL appeal, it will never happen.

And don't forget that Ted Wells himself is a very prominent attorney and very successful.  Was one of the main partners at Lowenstein Sandler, a top 5 NJ law firm, for decades.  Highly respected.

You mean that Wells didn't say that Brady was generally aware and probably was involved.

Where are the exact texts implicating Brady? Not probably or generally.

Does not matter man.  Probably and generally is all you need.  Ever play poker?  You don't always need a royal flush to win.  Just a better hand than the other guy.  In this case probably and generally is all you need to win.  NFL wins Brady loses.  

Pats fans are making stuff up. It is fun to watch actually.

Reminds me of arguing with my Great Uncle who had narcolepsy.  He would argue, fall asleep, wake up and then start arguing an entirely other point.  These Pat fans should get checked for the narcolepsy.

Funny how another Lawyer can look at something and find facts to a whole different conclusion .

You are acting like this is going to the Supreme court.  LOL  Dude EVERYBODY wants this to go away.  If Brady lawyer had a drop of smarts he would tell Tom to come clean and take his punishment like a man.  Be the best thing long term for his image as well.  

Archived