Pats Fans to Sue NFL if Brady is Suspended

Mr Third Down

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's got to be a good time to be a lawyer in NE right about now.  

"Sir, totally, you should fight this, an injustice against the American system.  This is not what we stand for!! We didn't take it from the British, and we aren't taking it from Roger Goodell either!  I'm telling you, very good chance this can be reversed and everything can be set right again, sooooo....lets talk about this per hour plan I have...."

You guys are born in the wool Yankee fans too.

So, how do you handle their cheating? Whats the best recourse?

Arod got crucified and suspended for an entire season by Bud Selig trying to make up for 20 years of looking the other way while Manny and Big Papi were roiding.

Arod got crucified and suspended for an entire season by Bud Selig trying to make up for 20 years of looking the other way while Manny and Big Papi were roiding.

1, Blame your rival.

The Pats fiercest rival is either the Ravens or Broncos.  Duly noted. Thank you for contribution.

You guys are born in the wool Yankee fans too.

So, how do you handle their cheating? Whats the best recourse?

I don't let it bother me because I know that Ortiz and Manny also tested positive. Ortiz has confirmed it as well. Need to keep up with your competition. Deflating balls though? That's just you guys. Lets not forget the Wells Report states that the Patriots were warned in 2004 when unauthorized practiced balls showed in a win a vs the Jets. A decade plus of cheating. At least when Arods name leaked off the list he manned up and admitted he was wrong. Ortiz on the other hand .... Its ok, you are just jealous the Arod trade fell thru for Boston.

Source:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4366335

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/6148200/

Dunno. But watching you schmucks offer up prediction after prediction since this whole thing started is kind of hilarious. Please, do more.

Sure, Jon Vilma sued the NFL and had his 1 year suspension thrown out.

But you folks told me Brady couldn't sue the NFL.

taking any of this to court would be profoundly stupid

so I expect pats fans and Yee to file tomorrow, lol

Just a heads-up, Court TV is now TruTV.  Would not want to miss a minute of this hilarious ratings monster.  

You mean that Wells didn't say that Brady was generally aware and probably was involved.

Where are the exact texts implicating Brady? Not probably or generally.

Probably in his phone and email records.  The NFL investigation is within their rights to ask to see those records and also within their rights to presume that lack of cooperation with the investigation means that there is something incriminating to be found there.

Never fear, Tom Brady is protecting the mad professor and taking one for the franchise. 

If a Bear sh1t on the Patriots in the woods, would anyone care?

If the Pats seceded from the NFL would anyone care?

If the state of Masshole fell into the ocean would anyone care?

If Brady told the world he is the Bruce Jenner would anyone care?  

Archived