Report: Goodell considers Brady's Deflategate role a serious violation

Jet Fan RI

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes because only real Jets fans have a holier-than-thou viewpoint. Tell me more about how I should behave when it comes to a mode of entertainment where people run and catch an oblong ball, I have so much to learn.

Quit sulking, it's unbecoming.

Let me ask you this, or any other Jets fan.

If the roles were reversed, and the Jets won 4 Super Bowls in 14 years (that was funny just typing that) and had to deal with Spygate and Deflategate, what would you say?

"Damn, all the other fans in the league think we are cheaters, I hope the league takes away all our Super Bowl titles and then I can sleep better at night".

I've have the common decency to be embarrassed by my beloved franchise and admit when the evidence that they're lying cheating bastards was as clear as it is for the Pats*.

You can choose to live in denial as much as you like, but for a goodly portion of the NFL Fanbase, your Pats* are now Barry Bonds.  Forever tainted and all results within the period of questionable merit.

Deal with it.

If the roles were reversed, and the Jets won 4 Super Bowls in 14 years (that was funny just typing that) and had to deal with Spygate and Deflategate, what would you say?

"Damn, all the other fans in the league think we are cheaters, I hope the league takes away all our Super Bowl titles and then I can sleep better at night".

I think you should grow bitter and cynical and start letting drugs take control of your life.  

I've have the common decency to be embarrassed by my beloved franchise and admit when the evidence that they're lying cheating bastards was as clear as it is for the Pats*.

You can choose to live in denial as much as you like, but for a goodly portion of the NFL Fanbase, your Pats* are now Barry Bonds.  Forever tainted and all results within the period of questionable merit.

Deal with it.

Still doesn't take away 4 Super Bowl championships.

Hopefully, some day you can experience that.

There's no evidence of anything.

You guys are hilarious.

you aren't worth the effort.  you sleep in brady underoos

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/05/06/read-ted-wells-deflategate-report/KVGF6avvFSwyxUilZwz92O/story.html

there is an eyewitness who testified brady told him to deflate the balls, and paid him in autographed goods.  He is the self described "deflator".  Brady didn't have the guts to come clean.  I hope he does appeal or go to court, then we can see the texts she is hiding

go away, lol

The Patriots game balls were tested first. Each of the eleven Patriots balls tested

measured below the minimum allowable pressure of 12.5 psi on both of the two gauges used.

The halftime measurements of the Patriots game balls were recorded as follows:

Patriots Balls

1 11.50

2 10.85

3 11.15

4 10.70

5 11.10

6 11.60

7 11.85

8 11.10

9 10.95

10 10.50

11 10.90

you aren't worth the effort.  you sleep in brady underoos

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/05/06/read-ted-wells-deflategate-report/KVGF6avvFSwyxUilZwz92O/story.html

there is an eyewitness who testified brady told him to deflate the balls, and paid him in autographed goods.  He is the self described "deflator".  Brady didn't have the guts to come clean.  I hope he does appeal or go to court, then we can see the texts she is hiding

go away, lol

What? lol Where do you see this?

There's text messages where Brady is giving an employee autographed items to do something illegal with the footballs?

You must have found that on your own, because it isn't in the Wells report.

The Patriots game balls were tested first. Each of the eleven Patriots balls tested

measured below the minimum allowable pressure of 12.5 psi on both of the two gauges used.

The halftime measurements of the Patriots game balls were recorded as follows:

Patriots Balls

1 11.50

2 10.85

3 11.15

4 10.70

5 11.10

6 11.60

7 11.85

8 11.10

9 10.95

10 10.50

11 10.90

So? Colt footballs were under inflated, too, and they didn't even finish testing them.

What? lol Where do you see this?

There's text messages where Brady is giving an employee autographed items to do something illegal with the footballs?

You must have found that on your own, because it isn't in the Wells report.

oh sweet jesus

You're adorable. You just want Tom Brady out, with no evidence of wrong doing, so you have a better chance of making the playoffs.

Meanwhile you use the word "cheating". It's hilarious irony.

regarding the report, which I'm sure you have read, what specifically do you dispute, and on what grounds ?

So? Colt footballs were under inflated, too, and they didn't even finish testing them.

I'm glad you brought that myth up.  lets put an end to that right here

Colts Ball Blakeman Prioleau

1 12.70                    12.35

2 12.75                    12.30

3 12.50                    12.95

4 12.55                     12.15

so I guess you are a liar as well

Okay dude we give up.  Congrats on all of your tainted championships.

He tampered with the integrity of the game by altering the device used in the game, giving him, his RBs, TE, and WRs a distinct advantage over their opponents.  Probably did this every game for the last 4 years, since he, himself, lobbied the league to allow individual teams to "prepare" the game balls?  How many game's outcomes could this have affected.  One less fumble... a couple of extra completions...  all could be game changers.  

Then, he lied to the public about it and had the audacity to mock the league for even insinuating that he did anything wrong.

Then he lied to the league itself and its investigators.

Then he impeded the investigation by not turning over the evidence they requested.

Finally, he and his team threaten the media if they continue to press on.

I'd say he should be suspended for a full season.  Let him appeal it and they'll knock it down to 8 games.  

That Brady is a smug, arrogant lying douche.  His stats are padded as a result of his cheating and who knows how many games, including playoff games, for which his cheating altered the outcome.

As the saying goes.... "F-ck Tom"

Do you, or anyone else can chime in....know the running back fumbling stat? How the Pats never fumble at home?

I'd probably lose interest in watching football like I lost interest in WWF when I found out that was fake too

If you gotta a problem with Peter King you can email him at Peter_King@Krafts_ahole.com.

Is that serious? He actually receives messages electronically through Kraft's ahole? I never heard of anything like that.

It is some kind of portal? WOW.

If my coach had stolen a million dollars from a dying man like Belicheat did to Leon Hess, then I would say we are an organization of cheaters.

Cool story bro.

Anyhow let's stay on topic, this thread is about how many games Brady will be suspended for.

If my coach had stolen a million dollars from a dying man like Belicheat did to Leon Hess, then I would say we are an organization of cheaters.

That was a contractual agreement signed by that dying old man.

If the Jets didn't have that teenage infatuation with Parcell's, BB would still be the Jets HC today.

Just like the Jets passed on Marino, they passed on BB as well.

If the Jets didn't have that teenage infatuation with Parcell's, BB would still be the Jets HC today.

so being HC for 3 hours counts ?

typical

honest question;  when kraft met belicheat on the side of the road and tampered with him, did that impact belicheats decision to leave the jets and still try to keep the money ?

Looks like the Jets got that one right. Belichick's legacy is in shambles right now. Myra Kraft was right, they should have fired him when they found out what a shitty person he was. Shitty people win Super Bowls all the time. Really shitty people leave behind an *. And that is what Belly did by building this culture of cheating.

I'm glad you brought that myth up.  lets put an end to that right here

Colts Ball Blakeman Prioleau

1 12.70                    12.35

2 12.75                    12.30

3 12.50                    12.95

4 12.55                     12.15

so I guess you are a liar as well

do you have a response wickedidiot ?   

Here's a question for Pats trolls:

How do you find a franchise QB in the sixth round?

Answer: Pervasive, Institutionalized cheating at every level of the corrupt organization from the Owner on down

So it wasn't really a question for us? 

I'd rather not if it came with being dishonest and cheating, frankly.

Integrity is like that.

You ARE right though, nothing and no one can take away your 4 Super Bowls.  

All they can do is describe them, and the era, as what it is.  

The Cheatriots Era*

It's all good.  I'm sure Barry Bonds still has fans today as well.

I'd rather not if it came with being dishonest and cheating, frankly.

Integrity is like that.

You ARE right though, nothing and no one can take away your 4 Super Bowls.  

All they can do is describe them, and the era, as what it is.  

The Cheatriots Era*

It's all good.  I'm sure Barry Bonds still has fans today as well.

You and I are fans of the NFL, but more importantly, fans of 2 specific teams.

As said fans, the only thing we can do is root for them to win.

We have absolutely no control over anything else.

If the roles were reversed, I seriously doubt you would disown your team.

You're adorable. You just want Tom Brady out, with no evidence of wrong doing, so you have a better chance of making the playoffs.

Meanwhile you use the word "cheating". It's hilarious irony.

Lecturing us on morals now, this one.

Remember that time you refused to help out some veterans, and then got banned? Good times.

slow down !  I have to figure out how to do the graphs.  gimme a day !!

During the second quarter of the AFC Championship Game, a ball thrown by

Tom Brady was intercepted by a player for the Colts and the ball was taken to the

Colts sideline. On the sideline, Colts equipment personnel used a pressure gauge

to measure the inflation level of the ball, determined that it was below the

minimum 12.5 psi level and informed a game official and other NFL personnel.

Prior to the game, Colts personnel had notified the NFL that they suspected that

the Patriots might be deflating game balls below the minimum level permissible

under the Playing Rules, although they did not support their suspicions with any

specific factual information. In response to the pre-game concerns raised by the

Colts, NFL Football Operations staff had notified the head of the NFL Officiating

Department, Dean Blandino, and a senior officiating supervisor who would be

attending the game, Alberto Riveron. During a pre-game conversation concerning

various game-day topics, Riveron told referee Walt Anderson that a concern had

been raised about the air pressure of the game balls. Anderson told Riveron that

he would be sure to follow his usual ball inspection procedure to ensure that the

balls were properly inflated.

According to the Wells' report, the Colts found the intercepted ball was at 11 [si.

Archived