Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

I am sure someone else has already mentioned this but does anyone else think its ironic that Brady comes back just in time to play the.....Colts? you know, the team that provided the underinflated football that really sparked the whole investigation in the first place.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop bringing up Sean Payton, the man has nothing to do with what's going on right now in NE. And no, it didn't happen on NE's watch, it was one guy who broke the rules.

You're being hypocritical.

Actually it was several employees.    Same as the Saints.   If an unknowing Payton was suspended, so should Lil Bill

They have been supplementing those articles with poorly timed photos of Goodell. I haven't decided if it's funny or lame.

Goodell did this to himself by enabling the Cheatriot Monster.  Back in 2007 with Spygate, Goodell and the Patriot apologists in the media were concerned about the scandal that would happen if everyone knew a team cheated in the Superbowl, as the Patriots did in 2001.  So Goodell gave them a slap on the wrist and destroyed the evidence.  He hoped the Pats would follow the rules, but they're the Cheatriots and couldn't.  Then Goodell was BFFs with Kraft which made it easier to rub it in his face.

Now, he was forced to act on Brady/Cheatriots and deal with the fact that a team cheated on the way to the SB and won it.  

I am sure someone else has already mentioned this but does anyone else think its ironic that Brady comes back just in time to play the.....Colts? you know, the team that provided the underinflated football that really sparked the whole investigation in the first place.

See the article that I posted from the Providence Journal earlier today.

Actually it was several employees.    Same as the Saints.   If an unknowing Payton was suspended, so should Lil Bill

You call those 2 sh*thead ballboys "several employees"? Do they even get a salary? How the hell was Bill or Bob supposed to know what was going on there? I mean honestly. And how is this the same as NO's coaching staff paying their players to end other players careers? Sean should have known about what was going on there in NO, and he probably did (imo). There's no way Bill or Bob could have known what Brady. It's impossible to prevent this stuff from happening unless you put a camera on each player 24hrs a day. Some of you guys are being blinded by your hatred towards the Pats.

You call those 2 sh*thead ballboys "several employees"? Do they even get a salary? How the hell was Bill or Bob supposed to know what was going on there? I mean honestly. And how is this the same as NO's coaching staff paying their players to end other players careers? Some of you guys are being blinded by your hatred towards the Pats.

Actually, I think those ball "boys" are 35 and 48 years old, if memory serves, and they have both been with the organization for decades. They must have salaries.

You call those 2 sh*thead ballboys "several employees"? Do they even get a salary? How the hell was Bill or Bob supposed to know what was going on there? I mean honestly. And how is this the same as NO's coaching staff paying their players to end other players careers? Sean should have known about what was going on there in NO, and he probably did (imo). There's no way Bill or Bob could have known what Brady. It's impossible to prevent this stuff from happening unless you put a camera on each player 24hrs a day. Some of you guys are being blinded by your hatred towards the Pats.

They weren't playing their players to end other peoples careers.  That's nonsense.  They were doing the same thing that teams have been doing since the inception of the NFL.  The NFL made a statement with the Saints.  A HC would be responsible for the behavior of it's players, and employees.  

That's fine.   It has set a precedent.  

Some of you guys are being blinded by your desire to just argue an unarguable position.  Just for the hell of it.    

Goodell did this to himself by enabling the Cheatriot Monster.  Back in 2007 with Spygate, Goodell and the Patriot apologists in the media were concerned about the scandal that would happen if everyone knew a team cheated in the Superbowl, as the Patriots did in 2001.  So Goodell gave them a slap on the wrist and destroyed the evidence.  He hoped the Pats would follow the rules, but they're the Cheatriots and couldn't.  Then Goodell was BFFs with Kraft which made it easier to rub it in his face.

Now, he was forced to act on Brady/Cheatriots and deal with the fact that a team cheated on the way to the SB and won it.  

Best commentary comes from Barstoolsports:

"I know I’ve compared Roger Goodell to Hitler and it’s the truth. Both were power hungry tyrants that were out of control. It took a war to stop Hitler. What will it take to stop Goodell?"

Amazingly so.  The depths of his ignorance and stupidity are off the chart.  Even Baldinger is struggling to give him a run for his money.

And Baldinger actually had Mariota going to the Eagles at 20 and Gurley going to us at 6 in his mock, with Leonard Williams lasting until 12 with the Browns. 

This story gets funnier and Pats fans get more pathetic by the hour....

Now someone has set up a GoFundMe page to raise a million dollars to pay the Pats fine:

http://www.gofundme.com/NewEnglandPatriots

How much you wanna bet that cocksucker Kraft takes their money if they are successful?

I don't care what you think of the ruling. If you donate to that, you are a ******* tool.

I don't care what you think of the ruling. If you donate to that, you are a ******* tool.

The comments from the donors are priceless. So New Englandy. 

Don't let them tell you any different, Boston fans revel in this sh*t. They are never happier than when they can cry "victim!"

The comments from the donors are priceless. So New Englandy. 

Don't let them tell you any different, Boston fans revel in this sh*t. They are never happier than when they can cry "victim!"

Best one so far:

I am giving up eating for a day to do my part. To all kids in the USA, this is what happens when you work hard, out prepare, and outsmart your opponant and win alot of games. You piss off your opponants and they get revenge on you, with silly, insignificant, stupid sh*t! But dammit, we love our pats because they win ,,,,,and ,,,,,win! You can't stop us now! 

Lol look at all the morons donating $12

donating money to a guy worth over 4 billion is disgusting.  1 Mil is around .025% of his net worth.  It's the equivalent of $12 (ironically enough) to someone that makes 50K a year.  It's a large sub.

what an embarrassment.

This story gets funnier and Pats fans get more pathetic by the hour....

Now someone has set up a GoFundMe page to raise a million dollars to pay the Pats fine:

http://www.gofundme.com/NewEnglandPatriots

How much you wanna bet that cocksucker Kraft takes their money if they are successful?

ya he takes cash and gives it to the 21 yr old Bimbo he was paying for a Hollywood Screen Test while wife still warm in ground.

donating money to a guy worth over 4 billion is disgusting.  1 Mil is around .025% of his net worth.  It's the equivalent of $12 (ironically enough) to someone that makes 50K a year.  It's a large sub.

what an embarrassment.

It's Boston folks. The land of the booze and low IQs

Stop bringing up Sean Payton, the man has nothing to do with what's going on right now in NE. And no, it didn't happen on NE's watch, it was one guy who broke the rules.

You're being hypocritical.

how am i being hypocritical?

i also thought it was a very harsh punishment on the pats, especially after the wells report concluded BB and the Pats weren't privy to the deflating.  

I referenced payton the saints because there is precedent for suspending the team/head coach when someone under them breaks the rules.  they are supposed to know what's going on in their organization. 

i also thought it was a very harsh punishment on the pats, especially after the wells report concluded BB and the Pats weren't privy to the deflating.  

I referenced payton the saints because there is precedent for suspending the team/head coach when someone under them breaks the rules.  they are supposed to know what's going on in their organization. 

I think NFL believes if Brady gave his phone Belicheat would have been implicated

How? It's impossible. If there is enough evidence that would suggest that you HAD to know, ok, fine them. If you close your eyes and don't want to know what's going on, fine. I think that was the case with Sean Payton. You can't have coordinators and coaches putting money up and trying to injure players without knowing anything about it. All that has to be punished. But it's impossible for a headcoach to prevent something like this, what Brady did. It's one player acting out. And you're being hypocritical because if something like this came out after we beat the Pats in the playoffs, if Sanchez did the same with the footballs and helped us win in the playoffs without Rex or anybody else knowing anything about it, you would have liked the NFL to punish the entire team? You would have asked them to steal our 1st round picks? Fine us millions of dollars? Please.

what an embarrassment.

Well how does one go and get one of those people donate money to get you a large sub thingies?  Asaking for a friend.

How? It's impossible. If there is enough evidence that would suggest that you HAD to know, ok, fine them. If you close your eyes and don't want to know what's going on, fine. I think that was the case with Sean Payton. You can't have coordinators and coaches putting money up and trying to injure players without knowing anything about it. All that has to be punished. But it's impossible for a headcoach to prevent something like this, what Brady did. It's one player acting out. And you're being hypocritical because if something like this came out after we beat the Pats in the playoffs, if Sanchez did the same with the footballs and helped us win in the playoffs without Rex or anybody else knowing anything about it, you would have liked the NFL to punish the entire team? You would have asked them to steal our 1st round picks? Fine us millions of dollars? Please.

Stop it. Bill Belichick is the type of dickhead who demands the respect of his players and is a notorious control freak who has repeatedly in the past taken a "buck stops here" attitude when it comes to anything related to his football team. 

It's his team, ergo he is responsible. 

It's not a difficult leap at all. 

I am giving up eating for a day to do my part. To all kids in the USA, this is what happens when you work hard, out prepare, and outsmart your opponant and win alot of games. You piss off your opponants and they get revenge on you, with silly, insignificant, stupid sh*t! But dammit, we love our pats because they win ,,,,,and ,,,,,win! You can't stop us now!

The person you quoted is textbook definition of STUPID.

Archived