Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the total damage at a 1st; a 4th; $1,000,000 from the Pats*; $2,000,000 in base salary from Brady and 4 games lost on the field, you can bet your ass they will fight this tooth and nail.

I expect the NFL to respond with appropriate vigor and not roll over.

Just baffling. This is like getting away with cheating with a tight slap on the wrist. Any commish who was focused on the integrity of the game would have punished the Pats a lot more.

Just  cannot understand Brady getting away with just 4 games. BB the guy who everyone loves to say is in control of everything that goes on in the building is getting away scot free. Pats get a couple of picks taken away and a fine. This is NFL's way of telling the teams its almost  OK to cheat.

The only silver lining here is, It essentially rubber stamps Brady as a CHEAT forever.

I agree. BB should have been suspended also. They got off easy.

I'm happy something was done of course, but Brady should have been suspended for the season. This is OBVIOUSLY not a one game thing and the Pats essentially cheated their way to a Championship. Such BS man!  4 games is a joke and will barely make an impact to their season.

The NFL was afraid to do more IMO.

I hope you enjoy the greatest day in Jets history, much bigger than Super Bowl III.

What are the Jets doing to get out of the AFCE basement with a 4-12 record?

Win something before you gloat like a bunch of little girls.

i guess it's that time of the month ... Grab a beer! Relax! Life is good!

I hope you enjoy the greatest day in Jets history, much bigger than Super Bowl III.

Start the next season at 0-0 like every other ******* team in the league at the begining of every ******* year?

LOL. I'm begging you. please don't get any cry baby tears on the forum.

The most interesting thing, as some already mentioned, will be to see how he adjusts to a real football. Will all the stats remain or will they become more normal and sh*tface less of a sh*tface?

Very disappointed with the verdict. Should have been longer and included the clown coach as well.

:rl:   You are acting like even more of a clueless twat than usual right now.   Keep bringing the Charmin.

Penalty seems too negotiated. A 2017 fourth. Sounds like Goodell went to Kraft and said we are going to suspend Tommy**cheater** for a year,take 2 firsts and $1 miliion. Kraft threatened to sue, or get Goodell fired and they negotiated it down. No way is this an organic penalty. WAY too light.

This is killing you.

BTW, the inevitable appeal will only pile more dirt on the Foxboro rats nest.  The verbiage used in the ruling is soooo damning. The Vincent letter to Brady is absolutely scathing.  This is not going away any time soon.  

ARE YOU SAYING I'M A CUCKOLD BECAUSE THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS FAT MAN

Nope. Not googling that word because Im 100% positive I don't want to know the meaning.  Somebody got me to google creampie the other day it had nothing to do with cream or pie.  

First of all, in your face troll. Second. I take whatever I get as long as they don´t cheat. Something you seem to simply not understand. I don´t get why you have to be such a sore looser when you get to keep all those fake trophies. I am sure pats find another way to cheat their way to even more in the future, or do they try something new and compete on equal terms like men?

:rl:   You are acting like even more of a clueless twat than usual right now.   Keep bringing the Charmin.

Don't you just love guys who seek to sit themselves down in a room full of potential haters?  That is just a tad neurotic.

Nope. Not googling that word because Im 100% positive I don't want to know the meaning.  Somebody got me to google creampie the other day it had nothing to do with cream or pie.  

It's the same thing as Googling Lemon Party. Just search that one and you'll get a more PG definition.

Archived