Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they will lose Brady for 4 games and then they will miss out on the top ten draft pick they would have had if they didn't cheat, the icing on the cake though is that Brady will be available for the Jets defense to demolish twice this year so the Pat** fans cant use the oh if we had **Brady** excuse.

Brady shouldve gotten 16 games...if his actions caused even the slightest of a statistical change in favor of a deflated ball...thats cheating.

But, i wasnt expecting any suspension...so, im happy with whats given.

Oh, thanks

http://mentalfloss.com/article/53212/where-does-nfl-fine-money-go

The NFL has a reputation for being a little overzealous in levying fines against its players and coaches. The league fined Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall $5250 for wearing green shoes during a game a couple of weeks ago to recognize Mental Health Awareness Week (according to league rules, all uniform changes have to be pre-cleared). And Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is paying a record $100,000 fine for an illegal block.

But just where does that money go?

According to the NFL, all money collected from fines goes to charitable causes, including supporting its retired players. In a 2010 statement, the NFL responded to public comments from Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark, who publicly challenged the NFL to give back fine money in the event of a player lockout. They clarified that all on-field fines go to the NFL Player Care Foundation—which provides medical, emotional, and financial assistance to retired NFL players—and the NFL Players Association Player Assistance Trust, a fund that helps professional and amateur football players' families in a crisis. The money can also go to various disaster relief and health-related charities backed by the NFL.

In a 2011 interview with the AP, NFL director of community affairs David Krichavsky said that some players will even request what charity their money goes to, but said that the league will "stay universal" in distributing the money.

As for Marshall's fine, he said that not only was he happy to pay it, he'd even match the funds to a charity of his choice and auction off the green shoes. 

So they will lose Brady for 4 games and then they will miss out on the top ten draft pick they would have had if they didn't cheat, the icing on the cake though is that Brady will be available for the Jets defense to demolish twice this year so the Pat** fans cant use the oh if we had **Brady** excuse.

...which is really the "Oh if we had Brady...and he was still allowed to cheat" excuse.

I hope that Sean Payton is readying a lawsuit, because this "punishment" is a joke.  Only four games for systematic cheating, and on a second offense no less.

I would say that Roger Goodell should be ashamed of himself, but it's clear that he just doesn't care.  I've been laying off of this for a while, but it's time to start calling for it again.  ROGER GOODELL MUST BE FIRED.

I hope that Sean Payton is readying a lawsuit, because this "punishment" is a joke.  Only four games for systematic cheating, and on a second offense no less.

I would say that Roger Goodell should be ashamed of himself, but it's clear that he just doesn't care.  I've been laying off of this for a while, but it's time to start calling for it again.  ROGER GOODELL MUST BE FIRED.

saints only lost a 2nd rd pick.  meh

saints only lost a 2nd rd pick.  meh

And lost their head coach for an entire season.  Payton gets an entire year because "ignorance is no excuse", but ignorance apparently is enough to get Belichick off the hook.  

This punishment is a disgrace.

I hope you enjoy the greatest day in Jets history, much bigger than Super Bowl III.

What are the Jets doing to get out of the AFCE basement with a 4-12 record?

Win something before you gloat like a bunch of little girls.

The fact that this is crushing you is more satisfaction than the suspension and loss of draft picks.......what a great day today turned out to be after all...... :sign0151::sign0103-1: :sign0103-1:

I hope you enjoy the greatest day in Jets history, much bigger than Super Bowl III.

What are the Jets doing to get out of the AFCE basement with a 4-12 record?

Win something before you gloat like a bunch of little girls.

I know you're gonna read this. We don't cheat so we don't have the trophies like you do. Hope Brady gets raped by that creepy incest HC of his.

Archived