Brady hires Jeffrey Kessler, may get away from being suspended

JetsFanInDenver

For the violation of the playing rules and the failure to cooperate in the subsequent investigation, the New England Patriots are fined $1 million and will forfeit the club's first-round selection in the 2016 NFL Draft and the club's fourth-round selection in the 2017 NFL Draft. If the Patriots have more than one selection in either of these rounds, the earlier selection shall be forfeited. The club may not trade or otherwise encumber these selections.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492190/article/nfl-releases-statement-on-patriots-violations

There ya go.....

Do you know what evidence is? I asked for actual evidence from the Wells Report, not sports news articles.

Reciting the penalty Goodell gave the Patriots is not evidence.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give you my evidence when Brady gives up his phone. Oh wait he won;t cause of privacy.  hahahahaha.  You deserve to be a fan of that false dynasty.  

Ok, so you have no evidence than, and just want to label another man a cheater baselessly, while at the same time talking about integrity.

Hilarious.

The direction society is moving since the advent of social media and the viciousness of the internet is not very optimistic looking.

How confident of the bold above are you?

If you are wrong about that, can we ban permanently ban you from this site?  Put your posting rights where your mouth is.  Otherwise, your post has no teeth. 

Sure. Whatever. Knock yourself out.

I guess I'll take that guys bet.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by WickedAwesome.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by WickedAwesome.

So would you agree that, in the course of Russian history, Tolstoy's War and Peace was the nation's magnum opus?  Or do you have an alternative selection, perhaps Anna Karenina?  Tolstoy seems to corner the market when it comes to the classics, I agree.  Though I'm sure Dostoyevsky is spinning in his grave as I say this!

You know, it's great to be able to have a sophisticated dialogue with a fellow intellectual, I tell ya!

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

He'll be starting in week #1.

You're right. Cuz (fcuk) Tom didn't let the investigators check his phone for solid proof. I hope this case goes to the court of law where Brady will get raped.

No solid proof, but more than enough circumstantial evidence of cheating. The equipment guys had nothing to gain by deflating footballs. Only beneficiary would be Shady Brady. All Goodell has to say is, "let me check your phone record and I'll waive the entire case if we find nothing". It remains to be seen if Goodell has the balls to say that or if they're "deflated"!

We'll see who is more worried about having their phones looked at: Tom Brady or the NFL league office.

My bet is Tom could care less.

The NFL has no right to take peoples phones so ESPN can plaster peoples privacy all over the world

Now we know that you don't read anything.  Certainy not the Wells report.  Otherwise you would know that they didn't ask him to "turn in his phone".  They asked him top print out the relevant texts.  They told him they wouldn't invade his privacy in any area of his phone.  He refused to even do that much.  Sorry.  That screams "I'm guilty".  

How many pages are we going to get to before one of you finally posts a sliver of this apparent mountain of evidence?

We're at page 3 now. I've been asking for it since page 1.

I guess we'll get to page 10 and you'll still be telling me "it's there" but not actually posting it.

Several hours before the AFC Championship Game, Jim McNally, the Patriots

employee responsible for delivering the Patriots game balls to the game officials

for pre-game inspection, brought the balls into the Officials Locker Room at

Gillette Stadium. At or around that time, McNally told the referee, Walt

Anderson, that Tom Brady, the Patriots quarterback, wanted the game balls

inflated at 12.5 psi.

During the pre-game inspection, Anderson determined that all but two of the

Patriots game balls delivered by McNally were properly inflated. Most of them

measured 12.5 psi. Two tested below 12.5 psi and Anderson directed another

game official to further inflate those two game balls, which Anderson then

adjusted to 12.5 psi using a pressure gauge.

When Anderson and other members of the officiating crew were preparing to

leave the Officials Locker Room to head to the field for the start of the game, the

game balls could not be located.

Based on videotape evidence and witness interviews, it has been determined that

McNally removed the game balls from the Officials Locker Room at

approximately 6:30 p.m. After leaving the Officials Locker Room carrying two

large bags of game balls (Patriots balls and Colts balls), McNally turned left and

then turned left again to walk down a corridor referred to by Patriots personnel as

the “center tunnel” heading to the playing field. At the end of the center tunnel on

the left-hand side, approximately three feet from the doors that lead to the playing

field, is a bathroom. McNally entered that bathroom with the game balls, locked

the door, and remained in the bathroom with the game balls for approximately one

minute and forty seconds. He then left the bathroom and took the bags of game

balls to the field.

In a number of those text messages, McNally and Jastremski

discussed the air pressure of Patriots game balls, Tom Brady‟s unhappiness with

the inflation level of Patriots game balls, Jastremski‟s plan to provide McNally

with a “needle” for use by McNally, and McNally‟s requests for “cash” and

sneakers together with the “needle” to be provided by Jastremski.

Each official used a separate air pressure gauge provided by

referee Anderson that Anderson had brought with him to the game, one of which

also had been used by Anderson for his pre-game inspection. Each of the eleven

Patriots balls tested at halftime measured below the minimum 12.5 psi level

established by the Playing Rules on both gauges. Each of the four Colts balls

tested measured within the permissible 12.5 to 13.5 psi range on at least one of

the gauges.

Following the game, before he left the stadium, McNally was interviewed by

members of NFL Security. During that interview, McNally did not mention that

he had taken the game balls into the bathroom. Instead, he stated that he walked

directly to the field and that nothing unusual occurred during the walk from the

locker room to the field. 

Here's your evidence guy.

Why would McNally need a "needle"?

Why would McNally take the balls without the ref's permission?

Why would McNally take the balls into the bathroom?

Why would McNally lie about taking the balls into the bathroom?

The only explanation is to lower the pressure in the balls, and if you think he did it on his own then you're even dumber than I thought.

He cooperated within reason. He met with Wells for two days straight and answered ALL of his questions.

What's next? Should the NFL be able to search peoples homes?

You're going way overboard in your want to destroy a rival. He didn't give the NFL his phones and you wouldn't of either.

If my company were investigating someone stealing money and I was the main suspect and they asked, under similar parameters, for me to hand over any text messages that I had that were relevant to the case and I refused I would be fired, and rightfully so. 

Not to mention that if you are innocent, there is literally no reason whatsoever to not hand over some text messages which should only exonerate you. 

Yours is a guilty man's defense. 

/END THREAD BITCH. 

You're right. Cuz (fcuk) Tom didn't let the investigators check his phone for solid proof. I hope this case goes to the court of law where Brady will get raped.

No solid proof, but more than enough circumstantial evidence of cheating. The equipment guys had nothing to gain by deflating footballs. Only beneficiary would be Shady Brady. All Goodell has to say is, "let me check your phone record and I'll waive the entire case if we find nothing". It remains to be seen if Goodell has the balls to say that or if they're "deflated"!

LOL

More talking about evidence without actually showing it.

This is like me just constantly referring to "the evidence that you're a serial killer" over and over and over again without actually presenting evidence you're a serial killer.

WHERE IS IT?

YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT. LET'S SEE IT. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I ASK?

Page 4 now. Still no evidence posted.

Yeah, Brady is gonna' have a real hard time overturning this /sarcasm

LOL

This is like me just constantly referring to "the evidence that you're a serial killer" over and over and over again without actually presenting evidence you're a serial killer.

WHERE IS IT?

Read the thread idiot. 

LOL

WHERE IS IT?

look up.

Now we know that you don't read anything.  Certainy not the Wells report.  Otherwise you would know that they didn't ask him to "turn in his phone".  They asked him top print out the relevant texts.  They told him they wouldn't invade his privacy in any area of his phone.  He refused to even do that much.  Sorry.  That screams "I'm guilty".  

You know America's Founding Fathers once created a Bill of Rights and a Constitution to defend its citizens from people like you.

(Not a political statement. A historical one)

Do you know what evidence is? I asked for actual evidence from the Wells Report, not sports news articles.

Reciting the penalty Goodell gave the Patriots is not evidence.

Can you read English? Brady did not cooperate. That EVIDENCE is clear....

I wonder if you guys are bright enough to understand the hypocrisy in crying about cheating WHILE wanting your #1 rival eliminated from the game with no evidence of wrong doing so your precious Jets have better odds of achieving something in January.

And you wonder why I don't take your integrity whining seriously.

I am so sorry that you have invested your lifetime rooting for a team that cheats all the time.  Your efforts to defend the cheating are duly noted.  You like cheating.  THis makes you nearly as morally corrupt as the liar QB you root for.  And you can't say he didn't lie.  He said he didn't know who McNally was.  Proven to be a lie.  He said he never asked anyone to deflate the balls.  Again, a proven lie.  You root for liars and cheats.  Enjoy your faux championships.  They are bogus.  And the majority of the free world agrees.  What more is there to say?

You know America's Founding Fathers once created a Bill of Rights and a Constitution to defend its citizens from people like you.

A fictional one. The bill of rights and the constitution were created to defend its citizens from their government. Not from other people.

I doubt Brady gets off completely. This is similar to getting reprimanded at work for refusing to cooperate in an investigation. Reduced, maybe. But it is hard for me to see how he can get the NFL's decision completely reversed. As a private company it has broad discretion in these matters, provided it wasn't done with discriminatory intent or effect.

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

LOL - too bad you won't be here to talk it. 

Wells has no credibility.

Pats* have no credibility

Walt Anderson's testimony exonerates the Patriots and puts the PSI numbers in line with the science.

No they're not. Even Science suggests there were ATLEAST 2 footballs that were deflated even if all odds favored the Pats

Wells chose to ignore it because he was on a witch hunt.

Probably so. But he did a good job on the bitch hunt!

If any of you believe that pile of garbage is going to stand up against an objective judge, you're delusional. A 4th grader could tear it to pieces. It was media fodder and headlines for the haters, but it's about to get torched.

You're not serious, are you? That pile of garbage has more legs than an octopus.

employee responsible for delivering the Patriots game balls to the game officials

inflated at 12.5 psi.

leave the Officials Locker Room to head to the field for the start of the game, the

large bags of game balls (Patriots balls and Colts balls), McNally turned left and

then turned left again to walk down a corridor referred to by Patriots personnel as

the “center tunnel” heading to the playing field. At the end of the center tunnel on

the left-hand side, approximately three feet from the doors that lead to the playing

the door, and remained in the bathroom with the game balls for approximately one

balls to the field.

the inflation level of Patriots game balls, Jastremski‟s plan to provide McNally

tested measured within the permissible 12.5 to 13.5 psi range on at least one of

the gauges.

he had taken the game balls into the bathroom. Instead, he stated that he walked

directly to the field and that nothing unusual occurred during the walk from the

The only explanation is to lower the pressure in the balls, and if you think he did it on his own then you're even dumber than I thought.

So let me get this straight.

The Wells Report says that Tom Brady told the equipment managers that he WANTS the balls at 12.5 PSI, which is legal, and this is proof that Tom is a cheater? Just laughable.

Walt Anderson told Wells that "to his best recollection" he used the gauge which completely exonerates the Patriots, putting the halftime PSI numbers in line with the Ideal Gas Law, meaning NO TAMPERING EVEN TOOK PLACE, and that the PSI recordings were in completely on par with atmospheric conditions from the game.

Wells then chose to believe that Walt Anderson was WRONG about which gauge he used, despite not being there, and insisted he used the other one which wouldn't be in line with the Ideal Gas Law, making tampering a possibility.

So much for your evidence.

You are the definition of Masshole. Actually there is plenty of circumstantial evidence against Tom* and the Pats*. Not being a murder trial the threshold for evidence and guilt is much lower than you would like it to be. He did it (it's obvious) stop with the pathetic, wannabe scummy lawyer semantics, denial. Your man crush makes you less than objective.

Brady hires good lawyer = suspension may get lifted?  Ha.  Who did they expect him to get?  Jacoby & Meyers?  He did a great job for Ray Rice getting that suspension lifted and all.  Kid must be ecstatic.

Pretty sad the Cowboys would rather go into the season with McFadden as their starter than take a swing on Rice.

A fictional one. The bill of rights and the constitution were created to defend its citizens from their government. Not from other people.

giphy.gif

:rl:  OK for Tommie to conspire, cheat and then evade accountability based on his Constitutional rights?   Your ignorance knows no limits.  What a twit.

The Wells Report says that Tom Brady told the equipment managers that he WANTS the balls at 12.5 PSI, which is legal, and this is proof that Tom is a cheater? Just laughable.

Walt Anderson told Wells that "to his best recollection" he used the gauge which completely exonerates the Patriots, putting the halftime PSI numbers in line with the Ideal Gas Law, meaning NO TAMPERING EVEN TOOK PLACE, and that the PSI recordings were in completely on par with atmospheric conditions from the game.

Wells then chose to believe that Walt Anderson was WRONG about which gauge he used, despite not being there, and insisted he used the other one which wouldn't be in line with the Ideal Gas Law, making tampering a possibility.

there is clear and indisputable evidence that Jim McNally removed the footballs without permission and took them into the bathroom before bringing them to the field.  please try to disprove that fact.

inflated at 12.5 psi.

balls to the field.

the gauges.

Because it's his personal phone.

Maybe he said "Peyton Manning sucks" in a tweet to Belichick or something during the Divisional Round.

It isn't Tom Brady's responsibility to make tabloid trash ESPN reporters rich by giving them all of his personal conversations to air all over the place for a media frenzy firestorm.

What right does the NFL have to take his personal cell phone conversations? ZERO.

The investigation did not ask him to "turn over his phone".  You never read the Wells report.  You are a fraud. Go away.

there is clear and indisputable evidence that Jim McNally removed the footballs without permission and took them into the bathroom before bringing them to the field.  please try to disprove that fact.

McNally takes a piss + X = Brady is a cheater?

If this was the Chargers or the Cardinals you wouldn't even care. You're blowing this up into a Black Sox scandal because you want to hurt the Patriots.

Meanwhile, you talk about integrity.

You are the definition of Masshole. Actually there is plenty of circumstantial evidence against Tom* and the Pats*. Not being a murder trial the threshold for evidence and guilt is much lower than you would like it to be. He did it (it's obvious) stop with the pathetic, wannabe scummy lawyer semantics, denial. Your man crush makes you less than objective.

People get convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence all the time. If characterization of evidence as 'circumstantial' had some inherent negative connotation as to its probity, the only people who would ever go to jail are guys who rob 7-11s. When a lawyer tries to make a huge issue over evidence being circumstantial, he's got nothing and he's trying to trick dumb people.

Quick question. Forget the evidence angle, the legal angles, and anything that has to do with the report. Forget the suspension and punishments, forget whether it's severe or not; forget whether everyone does it or not. 

Point blank: Do you think Brady played some role in deflategate?

Archived