Brady hires Jeffrey Kessler, may get away from being suspended

JetsFanInDenver

Wells has no credibility.

Walt Anderson's testimony exonerates the Patriots and puts the PSI numbers in line with the science.

Wells chose to ignore it because he was on a witch hunt.

If any of you believe that pile of garbage is going to stand up against an objective judge, you're delusional. A 4th grader could tear it to pieces. It was media fodder and headlines for the haters, but it's about to get torched.

Kraft loved the Wells appointment. Until he didn't hear what he wanted.

Are you one of those delusional, in denial Pats fans who got themselves arrested defending a cheater?

You guys have no issue sounding like total morons ans making things up to defend a cheater

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is circumstantial evidence against Tom Brady and his behavior surrounding the investigation has not helped his cause. If this goes to a hearing, the phone's coming out for all to see.

Which is ironic given the fact that Brady wants to do this. If he goes to an appeal, the phone's free game.

Especially iif tthey (NFL) get an arbitrator frm the 7th court of appeal. What Don Yee complained about, a summons for not just dated text records but ALL RECORDS could be obtained...

Be careful what you wishfor Yee!

What does the T0m is an innocent lamb brigade make out of all the rugby ball comments and the reference to his QBR?

People get convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence all the time. If characterization of evidence as 'circumstantial' had some inherent negative connotation as to its probity, the only people who would ever go to jail are guys who rob 7-11s. When a lawyer tries to make a huge issue over evidence being circumstantial, he's got nothing and he's trying to trick dumb people.

So?  It is an effective technique, isn't it?

People get convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence all the time. If characterization of evidence as 'circumstantial' had some inherent negative connotation as to its probity, the only people who would ever go to jail are guys who rob 7-11s. When a lawyer tries to make a huge issue over evidence being circumstantial, he's got nothing and he's trying to trick dumb people.

They get convicted of murder on MOUNTAINS of circumstantial evidence. They don't get convicted of murder for going to the bathroom and baseless conjecture.

Did you miss the part where the equipment managers text each other that Tom wants the balls specifically within the legal limits of play?

I suppose that was a fake conversation to "cover their tracks in the future," eh?

Thoughts on the Patriot balls being inflated to 3.5 PSI over the legal limit by the officials against the Jets?

McNally takes a piss + X = Brady is a cheater?

If this was the Chargers or the Cardinals you wouldn't even care. You're blowing this up into a Black Sox scandal because you want to hurt the Patriots.

Meanwhile, you talk about integrity.

McNally walking into a bathroom with a bag of footballs to reduce the psi = Brady is a cheater.

You forgot the bold part.

I guess it's ok that Brady is a liar too?  THe Wells report proves that one beyond a shadow of a doubt.  "I don't even know who McNally is".  

He's a liar, pure and simple.  And you don't think he cheated?  Haha.  Then you are either a liar yourself or so mentally deficient that you should  be on a leash.  

If this was the Chargers or the Cardinals you wouldn't even care. You're blowing this up into a Black Sox scandal because you want to hurt the Patriots.

Wake up call to Pats fans. People do hate the Pats. Because they are convicted cheaters. Kraft, Bellicheat and Brady. And continue to act like arrogant assholes who are above rules.

We didn't blow this up. The league did. Because there are rules and again the Pats ignored rules to gain advantage. GMs in Atlanta and Cleveland are suspended too.

Answer this fool, why would the league and Krafts buddy want to make something out of nothing? Why and how does it benefit the NFL to convict the Pats, taint the biggest game of any season and cheapen it? That would be the last thing any league wants and would lead the charge.

You guys do realize that half the Colt balls that were tested (4 of 8 IIRC) were under 12.5 PSI, too, yes?

Do you enjoy fake scandals or do you actually think this is real?

And you forget the text, referenced in the Wells report, implicated deflation as far back as week 7 of the 2014 season...

No crygate will be JN when the suspension is reduced and the Jets only can settle for the preseason crown.

OOOOOHHHH

SICK BURN!

Doesn't matter. Tom Brady has forever soiled his already badly tainted legacy. 

He is an arrogant, lying, duplicitous, cheating, elitist scumbag who was raised by a gigantic a$$hole and the whole world knows it now. 

I guess it's ok that Brady is a liar too?  THe Wells report proves that one beyond a shadow of a doubt.  "I don't even know who McNally is".  

He's a liar, pure and simple.  And you don't think he cheated?  Haha.  Then you are either a liar yourself or so mentally deficient that you should  be on a leash.  

Because it's his personal phone.

Maybe he said "Peyton Manning sucks" in a tweet to Belichick or something during the Divisional Round.

It isn't Tom Brady's responsibility to make tabloid trash ESPN reporters rich by giving them all of his personal conversations to air all over the place for a media frenzy firestorm.

What right does the NFL have to take his personal cell phone conversations? ZERO.

Come on man.  They told him they would not reveal anything not related to the case.  I read the report. did you?  

Quick question. Forget the evidence angle, the legal angles, and anything that has to do with the report. Forget the suspension and punishments, forget whether it's severe or not; forget whether everyone does it or not. 

LOL

Point blank: Do you think Brady played some role in deflategate?

"Forget the evidence and legal angles and just indulge in our fantasies for a minute."

No, I don't. Brady specifically tells his equipment managers that he wants the balls at a certain PSI range.

They get convicted of murder on MOUNTAINS of circumstantial evidence. They don't get convicted of murder for going to the bathroom and baseless conjecture.

Did you miss the part where the equipment managers text each other that Tom wants the balls specifically within the legal limits of play?

I suppose that was a fake conversation to "cover their tracks in the future," eh?

Thoughts on the Patriot balls being inflated to 3.5 PSI over the legal limit by the officials against the Jets?

Get drunk. Go for a drive. Have the officer tell you he's taking you to get tested to prove you're drunk. Refuse, as is your right.

You are then automatically found guilty.

He cooperated within reason. He met with Wells for two days straight and answered ALL of his questions.

What's next? Should the NFL be able to search peoples homes?

You're going way overboard in your want to destroy a rival. He didn't give the NFL his phones and you wouldn't of either.

Why do you keep saying that"I" want to destroy a rival?  I have done nothing.  Tom cheated and the NFL investigated it.  This is national news.  Nothing to do with me of the Jet fan collective.  

Why would he first lie about taking a pis. If that was the fact, he should have said so right away. But, he didn't. 

Come on man.  They told him they would not reveal anything not related to the case.  I read the report. did you?  

Do you really believe this?

The NFL offices have not exactly handled previous evidence that well.

Why do you keep saying that"I" want to destroy a rival?  I have done nothing.  Tom cheated and the NFL investigated it.  This is national news.  Nothing to do with me of the Jet fan collective.  

lol National News.

Ebola on the verge of destroying America was national news six months ago.

Tom Brady is in steep decline was national news before he won the Superbowl.

If you don't know what National News is yet I feel sorry for you.

Ok, so you have no evidence than, and just want to label another man a cheater baselessly, while at the same time talking about integrity.

Hilarious.

The direction society is moving since the advent of social media and the viciousness of the internet is not very optimistic looking.

Yes. Tom is the victim here cause conspiracy to destroy the Patriots who have never cheated anymore than any other team. Except every other team, plus the NFL has created this elaborate scheme to bring Brady and the mighty Patriots down.  Goodell is in on it when he is not french kissing Bob Kraft.  Because conspiracy. Tom has done nothing wrong.  Damn dude.  We are the dishonest ones. Not the Pats.  

And as evidenced by this thread it is working.  Whats really interesting is that Brady wouldn't piss on this fool if he was on fire yet he spends all this time trying to defend him.   Pretty sad actually. 

I neg repped you by mistake. My right hand went to muscle memory after neg repping so many of Wicked****tard's posts in a row. 

Get drunk. Go for a drive. Have the officer tell you he's taking you to get tested to prove you're drunk. Refuse, as is your right.

You are then automatically found guilty.

Kind of an apples and pimentos comparison.

Do you really believe this?

The NFL offices have not exactly handled previous evidence that well.

Yes.... because I can read. 

It wasn't the league that was asking for it. It was Ted Wells and Wells was extremely clear about how it would be handled it. 

You'd know if you read the report. 

I neg repped you by mistake. My right hand went to muscle memory after neg repping so many of Wicked****tard's posts in a row. 

No sweat pal.  Im gonna start neg repping myself if I keep talking to this poor misguided soul.  I deserve it.  LOL

Archived