Brady hires Jeffrey Kessler, may get away from being suspended

JetsFanInDenver

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

He'll be starting in week #1.

Sure, if anyone has been objective about this subject, it would be the Massholes up north who choose to bury their heads in the sand and live in a pretend world.  Their blind nonsensical loyalty makes themselves and posts like this look incredibly infantile and stupid.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actual Y i want Brady active for every AFC East game.  I cant wait to see his boney ass pounded into the turf.  Rex will have Buffalo's line in his face all day. Bowles will have the Jets rushing and blitzing from everywhere and Suh will pile drive the boy wonder into the turf then step on him.  Why would I want pretty boy to miss that.

I feel the same way.  I could care less about a suspension; I want his arrogant ass hit hard and often.  No excuses for the Patsy fan boys. 

The simple fact that the Colt balls were also under the legal limit makes this news story, fake scandal, and social media feeding frenzy even more hilarious.

Television can make people do whatever it wants. So funny.

You realize that no matter how much you whine and cry about this, people will always look at your team's fake success as illegitimate.  That's really sad isn't it.. you could post on all 32 teams blogs and there is nothing you can do to change that perception.  That really must eat at you... so much so that you feel the need to shout from the rooftops to defend your lying, cheating organization.

The Chargers were rubbing a sticky substance all over game balls. Their fine was 20K?

Can you imagine the outrage if that was the Patriots? That would have been a full on Black Sox scandal if Tom Brady was rubbing stickum all over a game ball, during a game, with a towel.

Don't act like the NFL has consistency when it's obviously not true.

Life sucks for repeat offenders?  

Nah, I root for the most competitive, dominant and elite organization in NFL history, which went from a bottom dwelling team to an all time historic franchise in the span of one quarterbacks career. I get why you would be jealous

Oh you root for the Steelers under Bradshaw and Chuck Knoll.  Wait I would actually respect you for being a fan of of a class team with class ownership and coaching.

I don't. 

I don't think Tom Brady needs to ask men to sneak into rooms and secretly deflate footballs for a game against a team he routinely punished in blow out victories.

Now since we're being honest…

Do you think under inflated footballs for 2 quarters of the AFC Championship had anything to do with why the Patriots thrashed the Colts…. again?

No, and I never did. I don't think anyone in the entire sporting universe thinks that deflated balls (not underinflated...they were in fact inflated to the proper psi according to the report, and then came back well below the proper psi- thusly, deflated, not underinflated) are the reason the colts thrashed the colts. 

I do however wonder how much the deflated balls helped them against the Ravens game when they were down 14 at two different points in the game.

I also wonder how much it helps those running backs hold on to the ball and run with greater power and confidence knowing they have a tighter grip on the ball.

I also wonder how long the deflating of balls has been going on.

Anyone else find it cutesy that wicked awesome refers to the balls as under inflated as opposed to deflated? I just picked up on the in the 3-4 minutes that I actually spent trying to read his drivel.

That's cute. They were deflated after being inflated to the appropriate psi. They were not under inflated.

As my boy Biggie would say: "Get a grip mother****er"

The simple fact that the Colt balls were also under the legal limit makes this news story, fake scandal, and social media feeding frenzy even more hilarious.

Television can make people do whatever it wants. So funny.

But it can't make Tom an unliar.

Earth to over reaching Jet Fans:

Under inflated footballs are not a competitive advantage. They have more drag, don't spiral as well, and have less velocity.

Nobody gave a crap about PSI until the media decided it could make a fortune inventing a scandal to act self righteous about.

If this was the Cardinals, none of you would care.

Have you ever thrown a football.  I have smaller hands and an underinflated ball gives a great spiral and a good grip,  A hard ball is much tougher to throw if you have smaller hands.

So are you guys equally outraged at the officials for blowing footballs up to 16 PSI (3.5 over the legal limit) during the Pats v Jets game?

You know, since you're all about the integrity of the sport?

Funny that I don't see any threads flipping out about pumped in crowd noise, illegal texting, or 16 PSI footballs.

Can we at least all admit you're full of complete crap when you start getting on your soap boxes and acting like you're standing up for the integrity of the sport?

Your a douche.

That cat was out of the bag.  The NFL did not want Goodell's name anywhere near or assocaited with any investigation because everything he touches whether real or perceived, turns to crap.

I am saying that a guy getting paid millions of dollars by the NFL for another investigation might glass over things that might shine a negative light on  the people paying him.

Hey, Yee is defending his client.  Wells is defending his client. 

Its not Yee, Its YaYo.

LOL

More talking about evidence without actually showing it.

This is like me just constantly referring to "the evidence that you're a serial killer" over and over and over again without actually presenting evidence you're a serial killer.

WHERE IS IT?

YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT. LET'S SEE IT. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I ASK?

Page 4 now. Still no evidence posted.

Yeah, Brady is gonna' have a real hard time overturning this /sarcasm

sticker,375x360.png

So are you guys equally outraged at the officials for blowing footballs up to 16 PSI (3.5 over the legal limit) during the Pats v Jets game?

You know, since you're all about the integrity of the sport?

Funny that I don't see any threads flipping out about pumped in crowd noise, illegal texting, or 16 PSI footballs.

Can we at least all admit you're full of complete crap when you start getting on your soap boxes and acting like you're standing up for the integrity of the sport?

Nope. The Pats culture is rooted in dishonesty, lying and of course cheating. Just look at the famous Patriots Hall, where the infamous snow plow hangs as a glorification of gaining unfair advantages and cheating. You love cheats.

You're wrong. Already addressed this. Scroll back. The Colt balls were under the legal limit.

Nice try.

Each of the four Colts balls tested measured within the permissible 12.5 to 13.5 psi range on at least one of the gauges.

From the report you read and keep referring to.   Oh i guess you just get to pick and choose your facts.  And if the Cardinals got caught at this we would say oh well they got what they deserved like we did with bounty gate but would not have to listen to all the whiny  bitchy fans with their heads soo far up their asses that when they finally come out they will look like a snickers bar.

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

He'll be starting in week #1.

You get wi-fi in that crappy triple decker in Southie?

The Bus is more coherent than your Poindexter Pats* pal's rationale. You schmucks cannot weasel out of this no matter how much pretzel logic you apply.

Depends on who the arbitrator is. A dumbass liberal arbitrator won't uphold the punishment for cheating.

Colts balls were under 12.5 PSI.

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

On one of the two meters the Colts balls were under 12.5 (barely) and on the other meter they were all within legal limit, The Patriots balls were under the legal limit on both meters. Pg 68 and 69 of the wells report. Your team got caught, get over it or go cry somewhere else but don't try to make up stories about how every other team was wrong and the patriots are innocent. I mean look even if the colts balls were under the limit does that somehow inflate the patriots balls so that they suddenly are not guilty of anything...nope. Truth be told if Brady would have just came out and said "I like my balls a bit softer and if they were under the limit I didn't realize it" he would be looking at a fine and probably nothing else, but instead the whole organization tried to cover the thing up from top to bottom and now they have to deal with the hole they dug themselves into.

LOL..yes trust the website where the first line states he's an obsessive Pats fan LOL

And is in direct dispute with Brady, who said more than once that he prefers the ball that's deflated.

Or change the fact that he was caught Breaking the rules and cheated.

petition to the mods

ban wickedawesome

bring back patsfantx

although sometimes obnoxious, tx occasionally made valid points and was generally entertaining

there isn't a person alive dumb enough to actually believe half of the things wickedawesome is typing, therefore making him a bonafide troll.last I checked,that was not welcome here

think about it

petition to the mods

ban wickedawesome

bring back patsfantx

although sometimes obnoxious, tx occasionally made valid points and was generally entertaining

there isn't a person alive dumb enough to actually believe half of the things wickedawesome is typing, therefore making him a bonafide troll.last I checked,that was not welcome here

think about it

Tx got banned since yesterday? That sucks

Archived