Former Qb AJ Feeley Says Brady Was Using Flat Footballs in 2004

drdetroit

If you didn't, you'd be lending more credence to Feely's claims. Why do you deny what he has to say?

LOL...welcome to the board Keyser...I was making fun of the Pats fans who say the report isn't valid because the league hired Wells...as if they should have allowed Don Yee to do the hiring.  Feely is absolutely credible.

No sh*t !!!!    This BS that were all talking about the one game is such a ridiculous thing. We have stumbled on a major contributing factor to brady's "Greatness" and this has been happening for years. 

This is how a 6 rd pick has become the greatest QB of all time. The sad part about this is many sports people and our society in general has the attitude that the Pats are great because they figured out a way to win.

The F*CKIN cheated!  That's how they did it. 

Brady's "greatness" began with him using knowledge of defensive signals of opponents giving him an advantage, to using football inflated to his particular liking. I never believed that the AFCCG was an isolated incident. When someone gets used to the culture of skirting the rules - they don't just do it once. They do it until they get caught or called on it. In Brady's case, he simply thinks that being smug and "laughing it off" makes it go away. Pats fans will always love him but real NFL fans that are knowledgeable will always have an asterisk at the ready for ALL his accomplishments.

I hate to say it but pretty much any QB playing the game wants less air in the football. I saw Scott Brunner give a talk a few months ago and he said pretty much any QB is going to tell you they always want it on the lighter side. I don't know if they're all sneaking balls in or not, but just wanted to give a little perspective to the discussion from someone who played 30 years ago.

Yeah.  The Aaron Rogers comment is unfortunate.  He is like the lone global warming denier scientist out of 23,000 published scientists.  It gives New England Fans a talking point but every other QB i have seen interviewed has agreed that lower-inflated balls are easier to grip and therefore easier to throw... and catch.... and hang on to after the catch.

Brady's "greatness" began with him using knowledge of defensive signals of opponents giving him an advantage, to using football inflated to his particular liking. I never believed that the AFCCG was an isolated incident. When someone gets used to the culture of skirting the rules - they don't just do it once. They do it until they get caught or called on it. In Brady's case, he simply thinks that being smug and "laughing it off" makes it go away. Pats fans will always love him but real NFL fans that are knowledgeable will always have an asterisk at the ready for ALL his accomplishments.

Agreed on all points. 

I think Brady is a top 3 QB of all time but yes he did cheat and did it egregiously multiple times.

Archived