Maybe it's time to Kick Pats out of NFL

This is silly. If he wants the balls at a legal 12.5 psi, he can instruct his guys to submit them at that pressure before they're inspected. And that's what they would do. They wouldn't be sneaking into a bathroom with the footballs after they're inspected to lower the pressure to 12.5 psi. They would only do that to reduce the pressure - under Brady's instruction - below the legal limit.

If all Brady wanted was for the balls to be at the lowest possible legal pressure, he would've turned his phone over to prove his innocence in the matter. That's what innocent people do, they fight to prove that they are, in fact, innocent. They don't obstruct investigations and withhold evidence. They hand over everything and then some to show that they're in the right.

The only football fans who don't think Brady ordered those footballs deflated below the legal limit -which he was found to have done in the Wells report- are Pats* fans.

Really? That's what innocent people do? So innocent people don't hire lawyers and waive all of their rights as human beings because rights are only for guilty people? LOL @ Brady should turn his private telephone over to Roger Goodell. Would Tom only have been in full compliance with the NFL investigation if he allowed Kensil to come over to his house and root around in his closets?

Do you read what you type?

Where does Roger Goodell get the authority to read people's private telephone calls?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt kick the team out of the NFL but I would try to change ownership for sure. What the Patriots have done the past decade and a half was either outright cheat or undermine game rules, and there

Let Kraft Sue the NFL,  The 31 owners should vote to disband Pats franchise.  Krafty is embarrassing the entire NFL Shield. Create a new Franchise in LA.    Everytime a Pats fan tweets they lose a 1

That you keep saying Tom wanted the balls at 12.5 and the evidence is that he wanted them below that number.  I do understand youre a delusional fan who cant see the facts that are right in front of h

Really? That's what innocent people do? So innocent people don't hire lawyers and waive all of their rights as human beings because rights are only for guilty people? LOL @ Brady should turn his private telephone over to Roger Goodell. Would Tom only have been in full compliance with the NFL investigation if he allowed Kensil to come over to his house and root around in his closets?

Where does Roger Goodell get the authority to read people's private telephone calls?

You're the moron who promised us Brady would be starting on Day 1 or you would leave this forum.  

Let's not forget that.  So say your goodbyes as soon as the appeal is over and then you'll be gone forever.  Unless of course you are a liar.  Like Tom Brady.

You're the moron who promised us Brady would be starting on Day 1 or you would leave this forum.  

Let's not forget that.  So say your goodbyes as soon as the appeal is over and then you'll be gone forever.  Unless of course you are a liar.  Like Tom Brady.

He will be starting week #1.

The Wells Report is going to be ripped to pieces and laughed out of court. Another black eye for moron Roger Goodell and his botched #Framegate with your 20 year Director of Operators, Kensil. 

After that we'll win the AFC East again, go scorched earth on everyone in the playoffs, and win ring #5 at Superbowl 50.

Meanwhile, you'll be jockeying for draft position again by week #6 and blaming PSI, jammed helmet communications and stolen defensive signals for all your troubles.

He will be starting week #1.

The Wells Report is going to be ripped to pieces and laughed out of court. Another black eye for moron Roger Goodell and his botched #Framegate with your 20 year Director of Operators, Kensil. 

After that we'll win the AFC East again, go scorched earth on everyone in the playoffs, and win ring #5 at Superbowl 50.

Meanwhile, you'll be jockeying for draft position again by week #6 and blaming PSI, jammed helmet communications and stolen defensive signals for all your troubles.

OK.  So it's on record then.

When the appeal maintains Brady's suspension for week 1 and when you realize there will be no lawsuit, then Slats or one of the other mods will hold you to your word and permanently ban you so that none of us ever have to be insulted by your abject stupidity again.    Of all the trolls,  you are by far the dumbest.  You make no sense.  Your like a neuron that types.

OK.  So it's on record then.

When the appeal maintains Brady's suspension for week 1 and when you realize there will be no lawsuit, then Slats or one of the other mods will hold you to your word and permanently ban you so that none of us ever have to be insulted by your abject stupidity again.    Of all the trolls,  you are by far the dumbest.  You make no sense.  Your like a neuron that types.

As usual, the offseason is the most exciting time for a Jets fan.

Think about that, and let that sink in.

You're a fanatical football fan…. who is only having a good time when it's NOT football season, when `the Pats are cheaters, Geno is a top 5 QB, and your defense is the best in the league.`

Then football season starts, and the Patriots destroy everyone by 25~35 points, win the division, win the Superbowl, and you're arguing about who you should fire and who you should draft.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Innocent people have nothing to hide. Tom Brady obviously had something to hide. He's not waiving his rights as a human being. Lol. Do you read what you type? If his phone could've exonerated him, he would've turned it over in a heartbeat. Like any rational, innocent person would do. Brady's phone almost certainly further incriminates him or others above him.

Only Patriot* fans perpetuate this nonsense. The fans of the other 31 teams in the league know he's guilty.

• Upvote 1

As usual, the offseason is the most exciting time for a Jets fan.

Think about that, and let that sink in.

You're a fanatical football fan…. who is only having a good time when it's NOT football season, when `the Pats are cheaters, Geno is a top 5 QB, and your defense is the best in the league.`

Then football season starts, and the Patriots destroy everyone by 25~35 points, win the division, win the Superbowl, and you're arguing about who you should fire and who you should draft.

Enjoy it while it lasts

prepare your farewell post now.  Brady will not be playing week one, the Pats will not have a 1st round pick next year and Kraft will be signing the million dollar check over to the NFL.  You were completely wrong.  You lose.  

Pats have become like the Yankees in baseball.  The team everyone loves to hate.

Personally I don't mind them I think some of their bandwagon fans are annoying.  Everyone in New England until 1996 was either a Giant or Cowboy fan and only occasionally rooted for the pats on the side now they act like they bleed the patriots - I'm not making that up it's a fact.

prepare your farewell post now.  Brady will not be playing week one, the Pats will not have a 1st round pick next year and Kraft will be signing the million dollar check over to the NFL.  You were completely wrong.  You lose.  

What are the patriots going to do at qb weeks 1-4?  Janeane Garafolo?

Pats have become like the Yankees in baseball.  The team everyone loves to hate.

Personally I don't mind them I think some of their bandwagon fans are annoying.  Everyone in New England until 1996 was either a Giant or Cowboy fan and only occasionally rooted for the pats on the side now they act like they bleed the patriots - I'm not making that up it's a fact.

So they've been fans of the Patriots for 20 years and this makes them bandwagon fans?

How many more decades need to pass before you abandon this ridiculous line of thinking?

So they've been fans of the Patriots for 20 years and this makes them bandwagon fans?

How many more decades need to pass before you abandon this ridiculous line of thinking?

Abandon what?  It's a fact.  All the Boston area fans I know have been lifelong Red Sox, Bruins and Celtic fans but in football they went either Giants or Cowboys because the Patriots always sucked until Parcells came along.

Tom Brady after a federal court laughs Goodell and the Wells Report out of the room

There will be no lawsuit. Brady will bend over and take Goodell's punishment right where he likes it.  The only thing the appeal will do is allow him some lubrication before the first thrust.

LOL.  In your dreams maybe.

There will be no lawsuit. Brady will bend over and take Goodell's punishment right where he likes it.  The only thing the appeal will do is allow him some lubrication before the first thrust.

His lawyer will petition a district court and they will do an injunction against the NFL by week 1 in September - y'know cuz the courts act fast and they don't have more urgent things to take care of like an insanely backed up docket.

Abandon what?  It's a fact.  All the Boston area fans I know have been lifelong Red Sox, Bruins and Celtic fans but in football they went either Giants or Cowboys because the Patriots always sucked until Parcells came along.

Cool. Who cares about `Boston area` fans. What's that? Southie? Everybody knows Boston is a crappy Red Sox first city. The NEW ENGLAND Patriots are out of Foxborough, NOT Boston, and rural New Englanders are fanatical about the Patriots.

Tom Brady after a federal court laughs Goodell and the Wells Report out of the room

he is not going to court.  if he goes to court, everything gets subpoenaed.  he can't tell a federal judge he isn't turning over the cell phone.  he can't lie to a federal judge (see : hernandez, aaron)

all he is trying to do is save his endorsements. 

as a nutmegger I can tell you I haven't seen a pats**** jersey or t-shirt in weeks

Cool. Who cares about `Boston area` fans. What's that? Southie? Everybody knows Boston is a crappy Red Sox first city. The NEW ENGLAND Patriots are out of Foxborough, NOT Boston, and rural New Englanders are fanatical about the Patriots.

You dumbass.  You don't even know the history of your own team.

sweet jesus this story gets better every week

LOL

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots fans are planning a rally in support of their beloved quarterback Tom Brady.

The "Free Tom Brady" rally is scheduled to take place Sunday at Gillette Stadium from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., according to a recently created Facebook page.

Patriots fans will hold a rally Sunday at Gillette Stadium in support of Tom Brady. Stew Milne/USA TODAY Sports

he page describes the event as a "peaceful rally to protest the unjust football arrest of half God half man Tom Brady."

Brady has been suspended for the first four games of next season by the NFL for his role in the "Deflategate" scandal.

As of Saturday afternoon, 240 people had confirmed they were planning to attend. They're being encouraged to wear Tom Brady jerseys. The rally takes place at Patriot Place Parking Lot 4.

Patriots fans have steadfastly supported Brady since an investigation found that the four-time Super Bowl MVP was "at least generally aware" of a scheme to illegally deflate footballs for the AFC Championship Game.

sweet jesus this story gets better every week

LOL

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots fans are planning a rally in support of their beloved quarterback Tom Brady.

The "Free Tom Brady" rally is scheduled to take place Sunday at Gillette Stadium from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., according to a recently created Facebook page.

Patriots fans will hold a rally Sunday at Gillette Stadium in support of Tom Brady. Stew Milne/USA TODAY Sports

he page describes the event as a "peaceful rally to protest the unjust football arrest of half God half man Tom Brady."

Brady has been suspended for the first four games of next season by the NFL for his role in the "Deflategate" scandal.

As of Saturday afternoon, 240 people had confirmed they were planning to attend. They're being encouraged to wear Tom Brady jerseys. The rally takes place at Patriot Place Parking Lot 4.

Patriots fans have steadfastly supported Brady since an investigation found that the four-time Super Bowl MVP was "at least generally aware" of a scheme to illegally deflate footballs for the AFC Championship Game.

A Fan base, and Franchise withe zero redeeming features.

The problem is the punishment was WAY too light.

Brady is at the twilight of his career and it appears Belicheat is ready to move on from him by throwing him under the bus. The million dollar fine and loss of draft picks was a joke. I'm sure there are quite a few owners who would give up a million bucks and the draft picks in exchange for the Super Bowl title (if they weren't caught cheating). I'm sure someone with as questionable ethics as Krafty and Belicheat consider that the cost of winning. Plus, the fine itself doesn't even cover the cost of the investigation. Total BS, IMO.

• Upvote 1

What did the team do?  Nothing.

A player did something, but not the team or coach who orchestrated the last violation.

Right.  In any other BB discussion he is the 24x7, sleep in the office, brilliant mastermind of a HC who knows every single minute detail of what happens within the PATS organization. 

Except when it's convenient to say otherwise.  Spin it any way you want but history will remember this team, owner , QB and HC as a group that won by consistently attempting to break the rules in one manner or another. 

• Upvote 1

Right.  In any other BB discussion he is the 24x7, sleep in the office, brilliant mastermind of a HC who knows every single minute detail of what happens within the PATS organization. 

Except when it's convenient to say otherwise.  Spin it any way you want but history will remember this team, owner , QB and HC as a group that won by consistently attempting to break the rules in one manner or another. 

This EXACTLY!!

That is why Belicheat aka Belichicken is in the running for most unethical NFL HC of all time!!

This EXACTLY!!

That is why Belicheat aka Belichicken is in the running for most unethical NFL HC of all time!!

OK.  So can we now put to rest once and for all the idea that the Spygate tapes yielded anything incriminating besides the narrow sideline taping violations of which they were accused?  After all, if Belichick is the most unethical coach of all time (and I can't say I disagree with you there), he is certainly not going to volunteer anything incriminating outside the narrowest possible interpretation of what the league asked him to turn over. 

• Upvote 1

OK.  So can we now put to rest once and for all the idea that the Spygate tapes yielded anything incriminating besides the narrow sideline taping violations of which they were accused?  After all, if Belichick is the most unethical coach of all time (and I can't say I disagree with you there), he is certainly not going to volunteer anything incriminating outside the narrowest possible interpretation of what the league asked him to turn over. 

I am very upset.

My post was clearly meant to be wild and inflammatory and here you come out with a very reasoned response! Very troubling indeed!!! :character0069:

The truth is Bellichick can be seen to be operating within the skullduggery that often I am sure infects many other HCs.  The only thing I find fault with is when you get caught cop to it and move on.  Don't make sacrificial Pats fans hold out hope that shouldn't be offered when you KNOW you are doing wrong. It hurts not only them but the game.

Let INSANE fans like me call for your head but don't tarnish the game....

Come on...... you Bellichick are a HC not a fan so please don't act like one!

Do you honestly think the HC of a NFL team has time to worry about this?  Really?

Especially one that is the defacto GM as well.

No way.

This is silly. If he wants the balls at a legal 12.5 psi, he can instruct his guys to submit them at that pressure before they're inspected. And that's what they would do. They wouldn't be sneaking into a bathroom with the footballs after they're inspected to lower the pressure to 12.5 psi. They would only do that to reduce the pressure - under Brady's instruction - below the legal limit.

If all Brady wanted was for the balls to be at the lowest possible legal pressure, he would've turned his phone over to prove his innocence in the matter. That's what innocent people do, they fight to prove that they are, in fact, innocent. They don't obstruct investigations and withhold evidence. They hand over everything and then some to show that they're in the right.

The only football fans who don't think Brady ordered those footballs deflated below the legal limit -which he was found to have done in the Wells report- are Pats* fans.

Did he want them at 16?

First, I do believe Brady was complicit in some manner.  I have posted that several times.  I do not think it is the great tin foil hat conspiracy theory most JN believes it is.

Second, Brady is not the first player to not hand over something at the behest of the commissioner.  Farve did not hand his phone over in his dick picture fiasco and was only slapped with a 50K fine and it is not surprising a light punishment given how the NFL handles issues of that nature, but I digress.  Again, that is not the team phone which the other two turned over.  It is his personal phone and personal email they asked for.  He met with Wells (and his team) voluntarily for a day.  He answered all their questions.  And given how slanted the investigation was, even if Yee kept Brady's phone and provided only pertinent documents (or lack thereof), you honestly think Wells would not have a slanted bullet saying something to the effect he does not believe Brady.

It is what it is.  There is little recourse for Kraft and the Patriots, but Brady does have options. 

Did he want them at 16?

First, I do believe Brady was complicit in some manner.  I have posted that several times.  I do not think it is the great tin foil hat conspiracy theory most JN believes it is.

Second, Brady is not the first player to not hand over something at the behest of the commissioner.  Farve did not hand his phone over in his dick picture fiasco and was only slapped with a 50K fine and it is not surprising a light punishment given how the NFL handles issues of that nature, but I digress.  Again, that is not the team phone which the other two turned over.  It is his personal phone and personal email they asked for.  He met with Wells (and his team) voluntarily for a day.  He answered all their questions.  And given how slanted the investigation was, even if Yee kept Brady's phone and provided only pertinent documents (or lack thereof), you honestly think Wells would not have a slanted bullet saying something to the effect he does not believe Brady.

It is what it is.  There is little recourse for Kraft and the Patriots, but Brady does have options. 

what conspiracy ?  he cheated and lied.

Brady is the one spinning the tin foil, lol.  he accused the NFL of operating a sting on him in his appeal.

Did he want them at 16?

I know you're trying to be level-headed, but your bias is shining thru. Brady obstructed the investigation because he had something to hide. Either for himself, or members of the coaching staff. An innocent man in the same situation gift-wraps his phone and delivers it with a nice card suggesting they look thru everything. It doesn't matter whose phone it is. This is not a first amendment case. An innocent man provides everything he has to prove his innocence, a guilty man withholds evidence.