Mcdougle back to full strength

njjetman

McDougle was running around at full-speed during organized team activities and even stayed step-for-step at one point with wide receiver Saalim Hakim - arguably the fastest player on the Jets.

''I was just in the trainer's room and I finished up and they said, 'Yeah, we saw you running with Saalim,''' McDougle said with a big smile. ''I made a joke like, 'Yeah, he's kind of slow.' I was just joking, though, but I trust my speed right now with all the work I've been doing.''

full story

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jets-mcdougle-returns-field-missing-last-season-063221274--nfl.html

I think that he's young enough where he's still in that invincible kid mode and the idea of injuries having a sustained impact is a nebulous concept to him. If the trainers say he can play, he'll believe them wholeheartedly and not hesitate.  Good for him, I liked what little I saw and anything that he and Milliner produce this year is like playing with house-money. 

McDougle was running around at full-speed during organized team activities and even stayed step-for-step at one point with wide receiver Saalim Hakim - arguably the fastest player on the Jets.

''I was just in the trainer's room and I finished up and they said, 'Yeah, we saw you running with Saalim,''' McDougle said with a big smile. ''I made a joke like, 'Yeah, he's kind of slow.' I was just joking, though, but I trust my speed right now with all the work I've been doing.''

full story

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jets-mcdougle-returns-field-missing-last-season-063221274--nfl.html

I love you and thank you.  Please let me know what I can do to increase your experience here.  You are a very knowledgeable and valued poster.  

I fully expect either him or Milliner to be our 2nd best corner. I actually think both will be better than Cro

Very possible.  I have very little faith that Cro's got anything left.  However, he's such a perfect compliment to Revis, its kind of hard to imagine him not lining up wide taking on the #2's.  

Nice to hear BUT the key now is to stay healthy and stay on the field!!!  It's been

over two years since he played football on a regular basis

that is the thing.  if he does not play every snap maybe he can last a year or two.  sounds like he has a good attitude.  hope the injury bug is now behind him

Very possible.  I have very little faith that Cro's got anything left.  However, he's such a perfect compliment to Revis, its kind of hard to imagine him not lining up wide taking on the #2's.  

Cro is still a top-10 CB in this league, not too many CBs I'd put in front of him.

Archived