Sheldon Richardson

Mo Lew

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I just looked at his instagram, people in his family were graduating from various institutions earlier this week and he was there. 

Well crap, my cousin was released from prison a month ago, I still went to work.

just kidding

The Spin yall are putting this. Some yall should work for the media..

Sheldon took one day off to attend his fam graduation . But it's a conspiracy about getting more money Lmaoo

Bowles said the other day his attendance at the off season work out sessions was sporadic, not one day.  Just saying 

Bowles said the other day his attendance at the off season work out sessions was sporadic, not one day. Just saying

Bowles also said

“You hope everybody comes all the time,” Bowles said. “Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Guys have things they do in the offseason that they probably have scheduled that they can’t afford to miss. I understand that as well.”

This site is hard to take sometimes. The doom and gloom is really a strain at this point.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Exactly.  Our only 2 elite players on the roster want to get paid at some point.  Shocker. 

Wilk will get his deal this offseason, Sheldon next offseason, and all will be well.

Who cares!!!!!! ?

None of this sh*t matters ever. Won't don't you jet "fans" understand. None of it matters except Sunday's in the fall.

Man the NFL has you baited hook line and sinker to follow every little thing like its life or death.

I honestly don't give a sh*t about any of these guys personally. Or how much the are making. Or if they are lifting weights in May.

Did he show up on a Sunday in October ? Good. That's all that matters.

Sheldons great no doubt and deserves to get paid. But do you think he's worth Watt money? Not sure about that.

Watt gets that money because he's started all 16 games for 4 years and is a 3 time All Pro with 57 sacks in 4 years. Plus a interception and 3 tds receiving.. At least Sheldon has 2 rushing tds.. :winking0001:

God. I wish the season would start.

Why? Personally, I love this discussion in the off-season. Makes things interesting. I'm curious to see what Mehta has to say about this. Perhaps he has some sources within the Jets organization who get the sense that Sheldon is upset or dissatisfied.

Who cares!!!!!! ?

None of this sh*t matters ever. Won't don't you jet "fans" understand. None of it matters except Sunday's in the fall.

Man the NFL has you baited hook line and sinker to follow every little thing like its life or death.

I honestly don't give a sh*t about any of these guys personally. Or how much the are making. Or if they are lifting weights in May.

Did he show up on a Sunday in October ? Good. That's all that matters.

LOL

But none the less, here you are on a Jets message board on Memorial Day Week end.

Why? Personally, I love this discussion in the off-season. Makes things interesting. I'm curious to see what Mehta has to say about this. Perhaps he has some sources within the Jets organization who get the sense that Sheldon is upset or dissatisfied.

Cheeky bastard.

Why is he going to be hard to deal with? Where do you guys comMo up with this sky is falling nonsense?

I believe he is head case too and will most likely not finish his career with jets.  I say trade him and pay Mo.  Mo is more versatile anyway.

just shows how bad and whiny some of our Fans are .. Dude can't have a personal day without being harassed .

Yall act like Sheldon has something to prove Smh . Dude is Elite

Oh you had me until that. In Sheldon's mind, Sheldon is elite. In my opinion, nobody from a 4-12 team is elite.  Wish Sheldon would keep quiet, stop thinking he is the greatest DT who ever played the game (who has done zippo btw), go out and win some games.

Oh you had me until that. In Sheldon's mind, Sheldon is elite. In my opinion, nobody from a 4-12 team is elite.  Wish Sheldon would keep quiet, stop thinking he is the greatest DT who ever played the game (who has done zippo btw), go out and win some games.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

Do you even watch this sport?

you guys criticizing Sheldon for not showing up for an OTA should be busy trying to make a kid that will show up for an OTA.

Dude took the day off from voluntary OTA, in May, for a family commitment... and these morons are flipping out like he just punched his girlfriend in an elevator. For ****'s sake our fans can be pathetic.

Archived