Sheldon Richardson

Mo Lew

See, there you go. I'm wrong. Whatever.

I simply asked a question.  Just trying to help.  Truth is your one of my favorite additions to the board.  I like your intensity and passion.  But, that being said you do tend to get a little ruffled at times.  Like it or not we are not perfect here in our moderation.  Yet, we do the best we can.  So just because we may miss a personal attack or two it does not mean it's ok for everybody to start attacking one another.  It just means we would appreciate everyones help in making this board a kinder more pleasant Jet site.  

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever tried Lo-fat?? :winking0001:

January till March is Low-fat low sugar time in the Crusher house.  Or as I call it"Nuclear winter."  By April Mrs Crusher just buys me bigger shorts than last year and deludes herself I lost a couple pounds.  

We are pretty lenient here.  It may just be me, but I don't think you are supposed to be lecturing moderators on board etiquette.  The fact that it says Moderators under their picture gives them some measure of authority.

No it doesn't

I appreciate how obsessed you are with me but try to understand what's written there, what we were arguing about. Then you can threaten people. I didn't call a specific person, much less the guy I replied to, an a$$hole. I was referring to the people that act like assholes on twitter. If you act like an a$$hole towards another person don't expect that person to treat you any different. Got it?

I understand perfectly. And cut it out.

You have to wonder what is it with posters on this board that take on a bird related moniker.  If you haven't maybe it's time you did?

That right there, above,   pure literature my friend....literary genius!

So you are not just fat

You are fat And smart

Good way to go thru life

Just observation

As you all were

I love watching Sheldon but i wish he would sew his mouth shut.  Speaking of sewing, the Jets have him sewed up so I do not care.  Sheldon is just a bit childish. Football players are not renowned for their intelligence and maturity

Archived