OTA Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

My head is buzzing. Tyrod Taylor. Isn't that part of the front axle on a car? Anyway, I think it's important to separate guys like Fred Jackson who's on a banana peel away from being benched to guys like Sheldon Richardson who's got nothing to worry about. As for Rex, I think Jeanie should be given her latitude to hope for the best, as we did when Rex made his stage entrance to the Jets.

P.S. It says a great deal about how bad the QB situation is in Buffalo that Manuel is all but traded and Matt Cassell can't hold down the job vs. Tyrod. Now that is not to say the Jets are so much better. We are in the same QB stew essentially.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My head is buzzing. Tyrod Taylor. Isn't that part of the front axle on a car? Anyway, I think it's important to separate guys like Fred Jackson who's on a banana peel away from being benched to guys like Sheldon Richardson who's got nothing to worry about. As for Rex, I think Jeanie should be given her latitude to hope for the best, as we did when Rex made his stage entrance to the Jets.

P.S. It says a great deal about how bad the QB situation is in Buffalo that Manuel is all but traded and Matt Cassell can't hold down the job vs. Tyrod. Now that is not to say the Jets are so much better. We are in the same QB stew essentially.

Long Island:  I agree that the Jets and Bills are pretty much in the same QB siuation.  I also think that both teams are building their OL around their QB's  abilitiies.    As for the Bills,  Rex and Greg Roman are looking to ground and pound. This means that our QB will probably pass the ball 70% of the time and we can only hope   that    1)  95% of the throws are accurate and 2)  there's a better opportunity for a seasoned QB in 2016  

Long Island:  I agree that the Jets and Bills are pretty much in the same QB siuation.  I also think that both teams are building their OL around their QB's  abilitiies.    As for the Bills,  Rex and Greg Roman are looking to ground and pound. This means that our QB will probably pass the ball 70% of the time and we can only hope   that    1)  95% of the throws are accurate and 2)  there's a better opportunity for a seasoned QB in 2016  

You'd have a better chance of gold falling from the sky in Buffalo as opposed to snow than a Rex QB throwing 70% of the time. 

C'mon, Jeanie. You know that's not Rex's MO. And Greg Roman is coming from the 49ers who were another running team. Rex is banking on McCoy to become Barry Sanders. He'll have a tough time in the AFC East with that strategy.

You're right,  I meant run the ball - really off today - sorry!

No,  we will pass the ball 70%

LOL

No you won't.  The Bill's acquired one of the better RB's in the league.  He will be used, and used, and used.  Taylor will probably be used in one of Rex's favorite plays.  The Wild Cat.  

LOL

No you won't.  The Bill's acquired one of the better RB's in the league.  He will be used, and used, and used.  Taylor will probably be used in one of Rex's favorite plays.  The Wild Cat.  

flgreen:  I mentioned in an earlier post that this was a mistake.  I meant to say run the ball.

I'm sorry for the confusion.  It's a good thing my worst enemy isn't on today   I'd never hear the end of it   :3 :3

Oh my, don't take that the wrong way.

It's just that you've been getting owned so much lately, that I kind of started to feel sorry for you.

I really didn't mean it. 

Oh my, don't take that the wrong way.

It's just that you've been getting owned so much lately, that I kind of started to feel sorry for you.

I really didn't mean it. 

LOL - thank you.  I knew you meant absolutely nothing by it.  

Archived