Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

That's utter nonsense.  Amaro basically said that there is more accountability now than there was last year when asked by a reporter.  It's not like that was breaking news or anything.  Everyone already knew that Rex runs a completely undisciplined clubhouse.

And that broke Rex's boiling point.  Ha.  Rex is a buffoon.  Amaro answered a beat reporter's question honestly.  He spoke the truth.  You couldn't be more wrong.  Rex is the a$$hole in this scenario for even saying anything.  And to compare it to being called a racist, as McCoy did to Kelly is also absurd.  

You can stop blaming Jace Amaro for Rex's big fat mouth and his propensity for sticking his foot in it.  Along with Michelle Ryan's foot.  THis is 100% on Rex, the big mouth buffoon that you Buffalo fans are praying doesn't implode like he did here.  Good luck with that.

You may view it as utter non-sense on Rex's part but apparently he doesn't.  

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post chips quotes please.  lets see if they are similar

they are not at all similar.  Chip didn't overtly threaten McCoy as Rex did to Amaro.  

I was kind of hoping that Amaro would get the NFLPA to file charges against Rex for the inane threat he made on Amaro.

It's just unbelievable what a jackass Rex is at times.  If he weren't a defensive guru, he would be out of the league entirely.  His act is very very stale.  And it's amazing how the naive Bills fans just eat it up after watching how we did the same and seeing those results.  Talk about "blind" faith!

Show's you Rex's maturity level, doesn't it?  He's an infant. 

Sadly, there are probably some infants out there who are more mature.

I doubt many infants would spend a month ranting over a rather harmless comment.

they are not at all similar.  Chip didn't overtly threaten McCoy as Rex did to Amaro.  

I was kind of hoping that Amaro would get the NFLPA to file charges against Rex for the inane threat he made on Amaro.

It's just unbelievable what a jackass Rex is at times.  If he weren't a defensive guru, he would be out of the league entirely.  His act is very very stale.  And it's amazing how the naive Bills fans just eat it up after watching how we did the same and seeing those results.  Talk about "blind" faith!

the week leading up to the first bills game will be epic.  mehta and cimini will work rex over all week for bulletinboard quotes

then jeanie shall see the light, lol

"I have great respect for LeSean. However, in that situation, he's wrong."

That was it.

And this is what Bills' fans think is comparable to the moronic remarks made by Rex?  Seriously?  Where is the threat to McCoy?  Where is the 4 weeks of constantly bringing up the issue?

And the accusation of racism is a hell of a lot more severe than a HC running an undisciplined camp and clubhouse.  Yet Kelly didn't threaten.  Kelly didn't keep giving the press more and more dumb comments like Rex did.  Hoo-boy are Bills fans in for a rude awakening down the road.

Hoo-boy are Bills fans in for a rude awakening down the road.

The thing is, they shouldn't need to have a rude awakening down the road.  They should already be opposed to this hire.  The Bills fans have witnessed first-hand how Rex had a hand in pretty much destroying the Jets franchise over the past 6 years.  He took Mangini's team and led them to back-to-back AFC Championship games.  While a big deal for us at the time, it wasn't necessarily that impressive a feat considering we were legitimate Super Bowl contenders the year before while Brett Favre was healthy. 

Since that point, Rex proceeded to have a big hand in decimating the roster to the point that we resembled a high-school JV team.  Yes, Idizk had a big hand in it, but so did Rex.  The Bills fans have seen this, and had their own hand in embarassing us over the course of the last couple of years, yet now they are excited to sign up for the very same thing. 

Rex really should leave coaching and go into sales.  He's a phenomenal salesman.  He took a garbage HC resume and actually got someone to hire him.  The fact that he could convince an owner in the same division as the Jets to hire him after leaving that organization in ruins is a testament to his sales skills, but is also the exact reason why Bills fans should not be excited about this hire.

What started out as a Rex "Mia Culpa" & "Redemption" thread has really taken on a life of it's own!

667 posts and counting!

Jeanie.... I'm glad you've decided to "nest" here. We will stop back periodically to see how your love affair with Rex is going!

What started out as a Rex "Mia Culpa" & "Redemption" thread has really taken on a life of it's own!

667 posts and counting!

Jeanie.... I'm glad you've decided to "nest" here. We will stop back periodically to see how your love affair with Rex is going!

Rex  will love her right back... but only if she has pretty feet.

The thing is, they shouldn't need to have a rude awakening down the road.  They should already be opposed to this hire.  The Bills fans have witnessed first-hand how Rex had a hand in pretty much destroying the Jets franchise over the past 6 years.  He took Mangini's team and led them to back-to-back AFC Championship games.  While a big deal for us at the time, it wasn't necessarily that impressive a feat considering we were legitimate Super Bowl contenders the year before while Brett Favre was healthy. 

And the year before Favre Mangini's team was 4-12 so if your saying a HOF QB is a huge help I agree.. The Jets team now has Sheldon,Mo (hopefully) Snacks,Coples both Cro and Revis back and the other guys with potential like Milliner and McDougle. Plus unlike 2009 even the QB's have more game experience with the addition of Fitz.RB's are solid with Ivory and Powell the W/R's with Decker,Kerley,Marshall and the new kid are the better then what Rex had.. So going by your reasoning the Bowl should be a lock or at the very least a AFCCG season.. I mean Rex was so bad and he did it twice in a row.. BTW do you remember how Tuna's 1999 Jets did when Vinny went down in game 1?? They started the year 1-6 and they were Super Bowl favorites.. :animal0029:

The thing is, they shouldn't need to have a rude awakening down the road. They should already be opposed to this hire. The Bills fans have witnessed first-hand how Rex had a hand in pretty much destroying the Jets franchise over the past 6 years. He took Mangini's team and led them to back-to-back AFC Championship games. While a big deal for us at the time, it wasn't necessarily that impressive a feat considering we were legitimate Super Bowl contenders the year before while Brett Favre was healthy.

Since that point, Rex proceeded to have a big hand in decimating the roster to the point that we resembled a high-school JV team. Yes, Idizk had a big hand in it, but so did Rex. The Bills fans have seen this, and had their own hand in embarassing us over the course of the last couple of years, yet now they are excited to sign up for the very same thing.

Rex really should leave coaching and go into sales. He's a phenomenal salesman. He took a garbage HC resume and actually got someone to hire him. The fact that he could convince an owner in the same division as the Jets to hire him after leaving that organization in ruins is a testament to his sales skills, but is also the exact reason why Bills fans should not be excited about this hire.

Taking the 09 and 10 teams to the Championship Games wasn't that impressive cause we were 8-3 the year prior with Favre and Jenkins (who at that point in the season was in the DPOY running til he got hurt, just like he was throughout Rex's tenure).???

First off, that team finished 1-4 with a cupcake schedule, and yes Favre was hurt, but regardless replacing Favre with a rookie Sanchez is a HUGE difference. Plus they also had Leon who was electric that year.

By all means if you don't like Rex and think he sucks that's fine, but to say what he did his first two years with a bottom tier, rookie QB is just letting hate blinding your judgement IMO.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What exactly was impressive about Rex's performance in 09?  He took a solid team and had two three game losing streaks and lost 6 out of 7 at one point.  The only reason he made the playoffs in 09 was because Indy and Cincinatti let him.  Those two teams basically looked at a 7-7 team and decided they were going to let them make the playoffs and laid down for them.  If both of those teams actually tried in those games, then Rex finishes the season with an 8-8 mark at best, most likely a 7-9 record.

Did he do a good job in the playoffs?  I'll give him that, at least for the first two games.  Both of his AFCCG appearances were duds.  He didn't have the team ready to play either time, but his wins in 2009 and 2010 at San Diego, Indy, and New England were well coached games.  That's all I'll give him credit for, though.

The thing is, they shouldn't need to have a rude awakening down the road. They should already be opposed to this hire. The Bills fans have witnessed first-hand how Rex had a hand in pretty much destroying the Jets franchise over the past 6 years. He took Mangini's team and led them to back-to-back AFC Championship games. While a big deal for us at the time, it wasn't necessarily that impressive a feat considering we were legitimate Super Bowl contenders the year before while Brett Favre was healthy.

this is straight up trolling. nobody, and I mean nobody is dumb enough to believe half of the things you type. if your gonna troll, at least make it believable.

And this is what Bills' fans think is comparable to the moronic remarks made by Rex? Seriously? Where is the threat to McCoy? Where is the 4 weeks of constantly bringing up the issue?

And the accusation of racism is a hell of a lot more severe than a HC running an undisciplined camp and clubhouse. Yet Kelly didn't threaten. Kelly didn't keep giving the press more and more dumb comments like Rex did. Hoo-boy are Bills fans in for a rude awakening down the road.

The real #RexEffect is his ability to make the loudest and dumbest members of his team's fanbase take on his personality.

What exactly was impressive about Rex's performance in 09?  He took a solid team and had two three game losing streaks and lost 6 out of 7 at one point.  The only reason he made the playoffs in 09 was because Indy and Cincinatti let him.  Those two teams basically looked at a 7-7 team and decided they were going to let them make the playoffs and laid down for them.  If both of those teams actually tried in those games, then Rex finishes the season with an 8-8 mark at best, most likely a 7-9 record.

Did he do a good job in the playoffs?  I'll give him that, at least for the first two games.  Both of his AFCCG appearances were duds.  He didn't have the team ready to play either time, but his wins in 2009 and 2010 at San Diego, Indy, and New England were well coached games.  That's all I'll give him credit for, though.

How was the Tuna's AFCCG?? Vinny no td passes, Martin 14 yds rushing and they scored a big 10 points.. Look Vinny I get it you hate Rex just say that and you will save a lot of typing..

this is straight up trolling. nobody, and I mean nobody is dumb enough to believe half of the things you type. if your gonna troll, at least make it believable.

Is it possible to "Troll" when it's your own team on it's own fan site :confused0006: ??? :sign0163:

How was the Tuna's AFCCG?? Vinny no td passes, Martin 14 yds rushing and they scored a big 10 points.. Look Vinny I get it you hate Rex just say that and you will save a lot of typing..

But what about weeb ewbank popping rolaids?

What exactly was impressive about Rex's performance in 09? He took a solid team and had two three game losing streaks and lost 6 out of 7 at one point. The only reason he made the playoffs in 09 was because Indy and Cincinatti let him. Those two teams basically looked at a 7-7 team and decided they were going to let them make the playoffs and laid down for them. If both of those teams actually tried in those games, then Rex finishes the season with an 8-8 mark at best, most likely a 7-9 record.

Did he do a good job in the playoffs? I'll give him that, at least for the first two games. Both of his AFCCG appearances were duds. He didn't have the team ready to play either time, but his wins in 2009 and 2010 at San Diego, Indy, and New England were well coached games. That's all I'll give him credit for, though.

In 09 the Colts game in Indy after the 3rd quarter opening kick off we were up 10-9 I believe (going off memory, but remember after Smith KR TD to open the 3rd we went up 1), then Manning eventually got a TD and when he left the game the Colts were up 6. Now was it more than probable that if Manning plays the whole game Indy wins? Ofcourse, they were 14-0......but like I said it was a 1 score game midway through the 3rd when he was taken out, so even though it wasn't probable, it also wasn't impossible the Jets could of still won the game.

Now week 17 Cinncy was NOT beating us, no chance in hell. They played their starters the first half (all but Benson) and we're getting their asses handed to them. The game was over by the time Palmer, Ocho, etc were taken out of the game......and as we all know the following week we beat them again, this time in Cinncy and with our kicker Feely filling in for our punter.

To make that playoff run when we lost our best defensive (Jenkins....Revis established himself as the better player as the year went on) and offensive (Leon) playmakers entering the season by mid season, having a rookie QB start 15 games was impressive IMO and most others. This wasn't a top 5 team talent wise that was supposed to make the playoffs to begin the year without Favre.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Vinny.... you need to cease and desist immediately!

thank you. you havnt read what this dude types? I can think of no other reason besides being a troll. or a really dumb poster. I would like to think it is the former

thank you. you havnt read what this dude types? I can think of no other reason besides being a troll. or a really dumb poster. I would like to think it is the former

I'm fighting a similar battle with Jack Straw on the Anthony Davis thread!

It's exhausting!

Archived