Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

Thank you Jet Nut.  I just enjoy reading and posting here.  I will admit,  when it comes time for Buffalo and Jets to play each other,  I may make myself scarce.  The reasons being?  1)  If we lose,  I don't want to hear anything negative about our team. 2)  If we win,  I am not one to gloat.  I am a firm believe of doing onto others what you want done unto you.  I probably will still read posts and only chime in if my comments will not be offensive.

Agree with you or not, you're just talking football. You're not here to stir sh*t, ruffle feathers. Huge difference.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, Genos the best of the group and has potential to get better.  Fitz has leveled out but Cassel has been on a downward spiral, I pray that he's Rex's choice.  

There was a rumor and I repeat just a rumor that we may be trading for Sam Bradford.  This was on Bills Mafia yesterday.  99% of the time,  posters are credible.  This person seems credible but I don't know about their source's credibility.

There was a rumor and I repeat just a rumor that we may be trading for Sam Bradford.  This was on Bills Mafia yesterday.  99% of the time,  posters are credible.  This person seems credible but I don't know about their source's credibility.

Everyone wants to have the Eagles trade Bradford. Except it doesn't make sense. Why would Kelley trade his starting QB for Bradford and then leave himself without a QB? I don't know why everyone thinks he traded for a guy who he can't wait to get rid of.

Everyone wants to have the Eagles trade Bradford. Except it doesn't make sense. Why would Kelley trade his starting QB for Bradford and then leave himself without a QB? I don't know why everyone thinks he traded for a guy who he can't wait to get rid of.

I agree.  The poster said that Chip Kelly really likes EJ Manuel.  I don't think there will be any seasoned QB's available this season.  JMO

you mean there is " interest " ?

I agree.  The poster said that Chip Kelly really likes EJ Manuel.  I don't think there will be any seasoned QB's available this season.  JMO

Chip Kelly hates black players.

Did you hear or read anything about this?  I generally don't put too much credence into hearsay information.  

Haven't heard anything but I would imagine Bradford would run through many walls for Rex.

Haven't heard anything but I would imagine Bradford would run through many walls for Rex.

Do you really mean this or are you being facetious?  The reason I am asking is because I don't know the relationship between Rex and Sam Bradford

Do you really mean this or are you being facetious?  The reason I am asking is because I don't know the relationship between Rex and Sam Bradford

Jeannie I can't believe you would think I would ever be facetious about Rex and wall running, that being said I suspect Bradford will be on the Eagles this year.

Jeannie I can't believe you would think I would ever be facetious about Rex and wall running, that being said I suspect Bradford will be on the Eagles this year.

LOL -  I'm gullible.  Anyway,  the Bills couldn't afford Bradford even if it were true.  Our salary cap is at 7 Million.  We'd have to move some good players to free up enough salary to get Bradford.

Don't overlook Tyrod Taylor -  he's been getting some great reviews.  I listened to Matt Simms' interview the other day.  Intelligent kid.  Hope he can develop.

The real #RexEffect is his ability to make the loudest and dumbest members of his team's fanbase take on his personality.

Me too!!!...... and I'm the one who started it.

It's like the Star Trek "Tribbles" episode.

What started out as a funny little Rex thread has turned into...... well, this!

trouble-with-tribbles.jpeg

That'll teach you what happens when you talk about Rex when a Bills' fan is present  :winking0001:

....on a Jets message board? Are there any Jets fans lurking on the Bill's board? I kind of doubt it.

If your on there please lurk only , they apparently hunt down Rex bashers with torches and clubs.

....on a Jets message board? Are there any Jets fans lurking on the Bill's board? I kind of doubt it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the greatest Jet fan in Jet fandom history. The one and only legendary 124 aka panda L7 frequents that board from time to time. I think he hangs out and tailgates with them up in Buffalo when the Jets are in town.

So in hindsight Jeanie may very well know the greatest Jet fan in the history of our franchise/fan base, the legendary 124

I have a sneaking suspicion that the greatest Jet fan in Jet fandom history. The one and only legendary 124 aka panda L7 frequents that board from time to time. I think he hangs out and tailgates with them up in Buffalo when the Jets are in town.

So in hindsight Jeanie may very well know the greatest Jet fan in the history of our franchise/fan base, the legendary 124

I thought that distinction went to T0m Shane?

I thought that distinction went to T0m Shane?

Just like there is a difference between famous and infamous there is a difference between legendary and Tom Shane.. :winking0001:

TOmTrane-- almost forgotten nickname, from little talked about but never forgotten stint in attica

I don't consider myself a Jets fan. I am an objective chronicler of Jets and Jets fan culture.

Archived