Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

Well,  I met A LOT of nice posters here and only one or two that are mean, mean people.  This thread was started about Rex Ryan.  However,  it seems that if someone says anything positive about Rex or his team,  a poster or maybe 2 want to take their toys and go home.  

Why are you making this personal? 

I said I miss what this board used to be, meaning it used to be more witty and less redundant. This thread is a 33 page example of how uncreative the conversations have become here. Are you so self-absorbed that you took that personal? Or were you just looking for a license to lash out at me again?

I made a wise-crack about the real estate agent selling his house in a day, and you got bent out of shape for some reason. GFY you nut ball.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy talking about Rex Ryan but when we do,  sometimes there is positive news about him and his team.    I like you Tom.  You are direct and to the point but not mean.

He's mean, you just don't realize it.

Are you going to make this about me being "mean to women" now? It's like you couldn't wait for me to come into the thread to trot out your narrative... poor, poor jeaniec, the Ape made a joke about Rex's realtor being better at his job than his assistant coaches. Oh my, the horrible meanness is unfathomable. He must hit women in his spare time, when he's not burning puppies for fun.

Is this how you talk to you wife?  Or,  her parents in the midwest?

There it is.

I take it you picked up this nugget of info stalking me in the Movies thread? 

My wife lost her father to cancer a couple years ago. You sure you want to go down this path just because I made a joke about the realtor?

He's mean, you just don't realize it.

Are you going to make this about me being "mean to women" now? It's like you couldn't wait for me to come into the thread to trot out your narrative... poor, poor jeaniec, the Ape made a joke about Rex's realtor being better at his job than his assistant coaches. Oh my, the horrible meanness is unfathomable. He must hit women in his spare time, when he's not burning puppies for fun.

No, not at all.  You and I just don't get along.  

There it is.

I take it you picked up this nugget of info stalking me in the Movies thread? 

My wife lost her father to cancer a couple years ago. You sure you want to go down this path just because I made a joke about the realtor?

And I lost my husband almost 2 years ago suddenly - heart attack after playing tennis.  And,  no I didn't pick up this nugget from your movie thread.  About a month or so ago when you were really hassling me,  someone private emailed and filled me in on some details. 

Leave.

I made a harmless crack about the realtor, you are coming unraveled and making it very, very personal. 

Where are you getting all of this?  We just don't get along and that's okay.  Nothing personal.

And I lost my husband almost 2 years ago suddenly - heart attack after playing tennis.  And,  no I didn't pick up this nugget from your movie thread.  About a month or so ago when you were really hassling me,  someone private emailed and filled me in on some details. 

I'm sorry for your loss, but nowhere in my wisecracking did I talk about your family members, did I? 

Nope. So, who would need to "fill you in on details" like that? Seems sort of bizarre. 

Where are you getting all of this?  We just don't get along and that's okay.  Nothing personal.

Right, nothing personal about bringing my family into it and insinuating I'm abusive towards women. 

Right, nothing personal about bringing my family into it and insinuating I'm abusive towards women. 

I'll speak for myself.  I think you have been abusive towards me.  Throwing the F bomb at me (several times) ,  telling me to take my meds (not on any), telling me to get out of here and so on and so forth, all are clearly words of an abuser IMO.  I don't treat people that way.  

I'm sorry for your loss, but nowhere in my wisecracking did I talk about your family members, did I? 

Nope. So, who would need to "fill you in on details" like that? Seems sort of bizarre. 

Aisde from my husband,  you don't know anything about my family.  Thank you for your condolences (no pun intended) and I am also sorry for the loss of your father-in-law.  I've had relatives pass away from cancer and it's a very heart wrenching experience.  

I'll speak for myself.  I think you have been abusive towards me.  Throwing the F bomb at me (several times) ,  telling me to take my meds (not on any), telling me to get out of here and so on and so forth, all are clearly words of an abuser IMO.  I don't treat people that way.  

I talk to all rival team trolls that way. I treat you like an equal to male fans, which is actually the opposite of being sexist. You aren't speaking for yourself when you imply that my wife is a victim and my family members are. You are full of crap.

Aisde from my husband,  you don't know anything about my family.  Thank you for your condolences (no pun intended) and I am also sorry for the loss of your father-in-law.  I've had relatives pass away from cancer and it's a very heart wrenching experience.  

And I don't need to know anything about your family, because I don't bring family members into message board ball-busting. I give lots of people a hard time, I get ten times back in return, but none of what I say is personal. Jokes about meds is like say "you crazy" or "you're delusional", it's not serious, not like implying I am abusive to my wife. You keep crossing that line. You did it this time after all I did was make a joke about Rex's realtor. 

What you're doing is taking every opportunity you can to get into exchanges with me where you think you can tweak me, which I play right along with, and then you accuse me of being an abusive male and bring my wife/family into it. I play right along, very aware of what you're doing, to illustrate over and over that you can't fight fair. Once again, I've made my point. 

If you really have such a problem with me, you'd stop responding to me, and you'd definitely stop checking my profile page weekly. 

I talk to all rival team trolls that way. I treat you like an equal to male fans, which is actually the opposite of being sexist. You aren't speaking for yourself when you imply that my wife is a victim and my family members are. You are full of crap.

And I don't need to know anything about your family, because I don't bring family members into message board ball-busting. I give lots of people a hard time, I get ten times back in return, but none of what I say is personal. Jokes about meds is like say "you crazy" or "you're delusional", it's not serious, not like implying I am abusive to my wife. You keep crossing that line. You did it this time after all I did was make a joke about Rex's realtor. 

What you're doing is taking every opportunity you can to get into exchanges with me where you think you can tweak me, which I play right along with, and then you accuse me of being an abusive male and bring my wife/family into it. I play right along, very aware of what you're doing, to illustrate over and over that you can't fight fair. Once again, I've made my point. 

If you really have such a problem with me, you'd stop responding to me, and you'd definitely stop checking my profile page weekly. 

Yes,  I have checked your profile but clearly not weekly.    You keep talking about you making a comment about Rex's realtor.  Your comment here didn't bother me.    If you will notice,  I ONLY respond to you when you respond to my posts.  I try and stay clear of you because we seem to lock heads whenever we correspond.  

Yes,  I have checked your profile but clearly not weekly.    You keep talking about you making a comment about Rex's realtor.  Your comment here didn't bother me.    If you will notice,  I ONLY respond to you when you respond to my posts.  I try and stay clear of you because we seem to lock heads whenever we correspond.  

Delusional.

Did Rex's old place sell yet? I was thinking he could have them over. Being a nice guy and all.

It sold in one day

He should have hired his realtor to be part of his pathetic coaching staff.

At this point, jeaniec could have simply not responded OR just LOL'ed and moved on... but instead she pressed for an exchange, you know the type of exchange she tries to avoid with me. I shrugged her off, by saying "good grief" and "that's nice" and didn't give her anything to latch onto, so she went after my family.

I'm the problem.

Who says I'm not?

CTM, he has sent me personal data on every member of this site via "private email". I suspect he's the one that messaged jeanie about my family when comforting her about all the ways in which I've abused her, you know, when I was joking about her being a dude. ABUSE!

Delusional.

At this point, jeaniec could have simply not responded OR just LOL'ed and moved on... but instead she pressed for an exchange, you know the type of exchange she tries to avoid with me. I shrugged her off, by saying "good grief" and "that's nice" and didn't give her anything to latch onto, so she went after my family.

I'm the problem.

Who exactly is the target audience for this report?

Archived