Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

it's transparent chest thumping designed to protect their fragile egos.  Any time an article comes out, they attempt to spin it into casting Rex in the worst possible light.  They hope if they're vociferous enough, they will win the hearts and minds of the undecided - thereby proving their position was the  correct one the whole time.

I want to put a cue ball in a sock and horse whip the lot of them.

I don't believe you can horse-whip people with a loaded sock (as if your people wear socks.)

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man continue the irrational hate show, I'm just chiming in.  Normally I ignore these threads because 90% of the media and NFL fans agree with my line of thinking but sometimes I like to give you a noogie.

The media, especially national media have zero clue about Rex Ryan, none at all.  Other NFL fans?  No they are much smarter than most media. most know Rex for what he is a clown who is his fathers son.

I think ape and shane would choose an afternoon of rex bashing over an afternoon of banging kate upton

A good number of people on these forums would rather spend and afternoon fellating Rex Ryan than have the Jets win a football game.

Rex on WFAN: "Bills are the only team in New York."

Rex, get your plane right on time.

I know your part'll go fine.

Fly down to Buffalo oh oh.

Da-n-da-da-n-da-n-da-da and here I am,

The only real team in New York.

hey man continue the irrational hate show, I'm just chiming in.  Normally I ignore these threads because 90% of the media and NFL fans agree with my line of thinking but sometimes I like to give you a noogie.

You never ignore these threads. It takes talent, or a special type of pettiness, to extrapolate a "master motivator" joke into "irrational hate show". Drama queen.

I think ape and shane would choose an afternoon of rex bashing over an afternoon of banging kate upton

Projecting. ^^^

it's transparent chest thumping designed to protect their fragile egos.  Any time an article comes out, they attempt to spin it into casting Rex in the worst possible light.  They hope if they're vociferous enough, they will win the hearts and minds of the undecided - thereby proving their position was the  correct one the whole time.

I want to put a cue ball in a sock and horse whip the lot of them.

Do you read the dumb sh*t you write? 

Hes a HC, not an internet dweeb fan with an obsession with all things Pats.  He has to win first, not worry about the Pats, thats as goofy as it gets.

The Atlanta job, the QB, the team, city and division is a millions times better.  No one would pick the Bills over the Falcons job

lmao.. although,most likely true

#NeverForget

He's a 20 something year old studying at one of the best journalism schools in the country in Syracuse...  the only strange thing this is you and dbutt tracked down his Jr High pic and made it your wallpapers.

He's a 20 something year old studying at one of the best journalism schools in the country in Syracuse...  the only strange thing this is you and dbutt tracked down his Jr High pic and made it your wallpapers.

blatesman isn't strange, he's eunuch, like a snowflake

Wait he said he got to " choose where to go " the second time ? How is that exactly ?...the Bills were the one and only team interested in hiring him and he jumped at it.....I guess that's choosing .

he did not get to choose where to stay, though.  Ha ha

Pretty sure he interviewed in San Francisco, too.

Regardless, he was the first head coach hired this cycle. While other available coaches like, say, Doug Marrone were looking for work, Rex landed a job. Had he waited it out, he almost certainly would've gotten other opportunities as other teams filled their vacancies, and the list of potential candidates dwindled around the league. But he liked the fit in Buffalo (for whatever reason, I don't see it), and took the job.

Well, they have no QB, so there's that.

"...the Bills were the one and only team interested in hiring him and he jumped at it.....I guess that's choosing "

This is not really true.   He interviewed with the Bears, Falcons, 49er's as well as Buffalo.  That's 4 teamst hat had interest.  Rex lost his job with the Jets on December 29, 2014 and had a written contract with the Bills on Jan.  11 or 12, 2015.  Both parites (Pegula and Ryan) openley admitted  they felt this was a perfect fit.   None of this would preclude that Ryan was hard up for another coaching position.

This is not really true. He interviewed with the Bears, Falcons, 49er's as well as Buffalo. That's 4 teamst hat had interest. Rex lost his job with the Jets on December 29, 2014 and had a written contract with the Bills on Jan. 11 or 12, 2015. Both parites (Pegula and Ryan) openley admitted they felt this was a perfect fit. None of this would preclude that Ryan was hard up for another coaching position.

He did not interview with the Bears.

Nothing screams " interest " from a potential employer like them not returning any of your phone calls begging for them to hire you

Was it begging or just being proactive?  The truth is that the Bills and Rex felt that this would be a good fit and they hired him.  As a result of Rex Ryan and his efforts so far in Buffalo,  season tkcets sales have gone through the roof.  There was an article about a month ago that said Pegula was thinking of putting a freeze on season tickets in order to give non-season ticket holders an opportunity to see games.  Will see what happens during regular football season but I am optimistic.

Archived