Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said he landed a Bears job. I just cited an article that said the Bears had interest.

I'm not sure if your being truly funny right now , or unintentionally Nicholas Cage in Con Air funny.

giphy.gif

Hmm, this must be a joke.     "The Bears management then quickly jumped on the opportunity to hire a coach with a successful NFL history in Rex Ryan. Coach Ryan’s head is likely spinning after just being fired by the New York Jets, but likely more than happy to have a job."   http://dailyleak.org/2014/12/chicago-bears-hire-rex-ryan-as-head-coach/

Hmm, this must be a joke. "The Bears management then quickly jumped on the opportunity to hire a coach with a successful NFL history in Rex Ryan. Coach Ryan’s head is likely spinning after just being fired by the New York Jets, but likely more than happy to have a job." http://dailyleak.org/2014/12/chicago-bears-hire-rex-ryan-as-head-coach/

Yes, it must be a joke.

Don't know, but it will be more conventional since Rex won't be coaching both teams.

LOL - all kidding aside,  there won't be anything unusual coming from the Bills' fans other than the usual noise or 12th. man activities.  We only lean really hard on the Patriots when they're in town.  Other times,  we are just have fun and stifle our opponents with our noise.

LOL - all kidding aside,  there won't be anything unusual coming from the Bills' fans other than the usual noise or 12th. man activities.  We only lean really hard on the Patriots when they're in town.  Other times,  we are just have fun and stifle our opponents with our noise.

that's why no one wants to play at ralph Wilson stadium. 

In fact, now that Rex is there, you'll be seeing that 12th man three or four plays a game.

Oh I know.  I've seen him on the field many of times.  He's right at home now.  LOL  -  Bills' fans love the guy.

This has really just become pathetic at this point.  Is there a more selfish coach in the NFL?  I'm not sure that there is.  He writes checks that his players then have to go cash with all of his ridiculous boasting.  He talks more about "I" and "me" than "we" and "team".  He goes after his former players for making rather innocent statements about how things were last year yet stands by one of his players who takes a serious shot at his former coach.  And now he's spewing this nonsense.  He's not interested in coaching football.  That's just his ticket to the spotlight.

In all honesty, I'm very much ashamed of myself for ever having been a fan of his.  

idzik screwed him over badly

but he is still a clownshoes HC

How? He picked Rex's Safety in the 1st. He picked a CB in the 3rd. Picked CB & DL in the 1st the prior yr. he signed Decker, Babin, a veteran QB

Rex screwed himself over. Club Rex, where players can come and go as they please. Maybe if he actually acted like a HC instead of a frat buddy his team would resemble a disciplined NFL team that executes instead of making excuses.

Archived