Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

He had one interview--with the Falcons--and he didn't get that job. If Marrone didn't bail on Buffalo, Rex is creeping people out over in Bristol.

This is going to have to go down like Herm and that rjensen guy always defending him. Then after he lost all cred in Kc the Herm acolytes stuck their heads in the sand with their asses way up in the air never to be heard from again. Watch it, it's coming.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to have to go down like Herm and that rjensen guy always defending him. Then after he lost all cred in Kc the Herm acolytes stuck their heads in the sand with their asses way up in the air never to be heard from again. Watch it, it's coming.

Three playoff appearances! In five years! THREE!!

And the two only teams in the NFL that actually identify with New York the most aren't New York teams. The one that doesn't even have New York in their name however is. Makes plenty sense.

NYC and NY are two completely different things. Buffalo is NY the Jets and Giants are NYC. They should change it to Metropolitan Jets and Gotham Giants.

NYC and NY are two completely different things. Buffalo is NY the Jets and Giants are NYC. They should change it to Metropolitan Jets and Gotham Giants.

Nobody in New York identifies with the Bills, it's either the Giants or the Jets. And the Bills don't identify with New York either, that's why they have Buffalo in their name, otherwise they'd be the New York Bills. That's pretty much where it ends. There are only 2 teams in New York. The Jets and the Giants.

This is not really true.   He interviewed with the Bears, Falcons, 49er's as well as Buffalo.  That's 4 teamst hat had interest.  Rex lost his job with the Jets on December 29, 2014 and had a written contract with the Bills on Jan.  11 or 12, 2015.  Both parites (Pegula and Ryan) openley admitted  they felt this was a perfect fit.   None of this would preclude that Ryan was hard up for another coaching position.

Huge difference in interviewing someone and having real interest.  

Better way of looking at it is Rex interviewed with the Bears, Falcons and 49er's and none of those teams wanted him to coach their teams.  

Huge difference in interviewing someone and having real interest.

Better way of looking at it is Rex interviewed with the Bears, Falcons and 49er's and none of those teams wanted him to coach their teams.

Even better way to look at it...Rex never interviewed with the Bears .

I have read this board basically everyday for 10 years. the last I checked, I don't remember a single poster starting a " rex is a great guy thread" since he was fired or even on the hot seat. what I do see on a daily or weekly basis is "rex is a piece of sh*t" thread. dude farts sideways and there is a 10 page thread fiull of hate most of which is filled with comments from posters who don't have a single clue to what they are talking about. agenda driven vomit. extremely unhealthy obsession. then you get a few guys who chime in to defend the truth and sanity on this board, which are then labeled rex apologists or some other silly sh*t. stop acting like there is this group of rex defenders talking out of their azz. the way I see it, and the way a sane person would see it, it is completely the other way around. unhealthy obsession mixed with made up facts. rex killers, you keep on truckin,tho

I have read this board basically everyday for 10 years. the last I checked, I don't remember a single poster starting a " rex is a great guy thread" since he was fired or even on the hot seat. what I do see on a daily or weekly basis is "rex is a piece of sh*t" thread. dude farts sideways and there is a 10 page thread fiull of hate most of which is filled with comments from posters who don't have a single clue to what they are talking about. agenda driven vomit. extremely unhealthy obsession. then you get a few guys who chime in to defend the truth and sanity on this board, which are then labeled rex apologists or some other silly sh*t. stop acting like there is this group of rex defenders talking out of their azz. the way I see it, and the way a sane person would see it, it is completely the other way around. unhealthy obsession mixed with made up facts. rex killers, you keep on truckin,tho

Rex sucks.

I have read this board basically everyday for 10 years. the last I checked, I don't remember a single poster starting a " rex is a great guy thread" since he was fired or even on the hot seat. what I do see on a daily or weekly basis is "rex is a piece of sh*t" thread. dude farts sideways and there is a 10 page thread fiull of hate most of which is filled with comments from posters who don't have a single clue to what they are talking about. agenda driven vomit. extremely unhealthy obsession. then you get a few guys who chime in to defend the truth and sanity on this board, which are then labeled rex apologists or some other silly sh*t. stop acting like there is this group of rex defenders talking out of their azz. the way I see it, and the way a sane person would see it, it is completely the other way around. unhealthy obsession mixed with made up facts. rex killers, you keep on truckin,tho

Well I guess if Rex could just possibly stop mentioning the Jets from now on you would get your wish. I really could care less what the guy says. I just point and laugh at some defenders of the great one that call others obsessed when it truly is the great Rex who can't let go of his obsession of the Jets.

People bailed on Herm quicker because he didn't remind them of their fantasy dad as much as Rex does.

Even better way to look at it...Rex never interviewed with the Bears .

Through all the offseason noise I couldnt remember him interviewing there.  I thought i remembered the Bears announcing early in the process that they had no interest after all the chatter that Rex would be a perfect fits etc. in Chicago.

I have read this board basically everyday for 10 years. the last I checked, I don't remember a single poster starting a " rex is a great guy thread" since he was fired or even on the hot seat. what I do see on a daily or weekly basis is "rex is a piece of sh*t" thread. dude farts sideways and there is a 10 page thread fiull of hate most of which is filled with comments from posters who don't have a single clue to what they are talking about. agenda driven vomit. extremely unhealthy obsession. then you get a few guys who chime in to defend the truth and sanity on this board, which are then labeled rex apologists or some other silly sh*t. stop acting like there is this group of rex defenders talking out of their azz. the way I see it, and the way a sane person would see it, it is completely the other way around. unhealthy obsession mixed with made up facts. rex killers, you keep on truckin,tho

funny-cat-gifs2.gif

Well I guess if Rex could just possibly stop mentioning the Jets from now on you would get your wish. I really could care less what the guy says. I just point and laugh at some defenders of the great one that call others obsessed when it truly is the great Rex who can't let go of his obsession of the Jets.

Except I dont know what people expect out of an article that deals with what happened in his only HC gig before the Bills.  Would be hard not to talk about the Jets.

you and rex seem to be in the same boat,no? he cant let the jets go and you cant let rex go. keep on,tho

you and rex seem to be in the same boat,no? he cant let the jets go and you cant let rex go. keep on,tho

What's funny is in the original quote you quoted me I never mentioned Rex, you did. Go back and read it lol

Archived