Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRe

RexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRex

RexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRe

RexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRexRex

a little funnier. but you could do better

Huge difference in interviewing someone and having real interest.  

Better way of looking at it is Rex interviewed with the Bears, Falcons and 49er's and none of those teams wanted him to coach their teams.  

Here's even a better way to look at it,  the Bills inteviewed the following candidates and chose Rex.  

• Darrell Bevell, offensive coordinator, Seattle (Saturday, 1/3)
  • Adam Gase, offensive coordinator, Denver (Saturday, 1/3)
  • Dan Quinn, defensive coordinator, Seattle (Saturday, 1/3)
  • Frank Reich, offensive coordinator, San Diego (Sunday, 1/4)
  • Mike Shanahan, head coach (fmr.), Washington (Sunday, 1/4)
  • Pat Shurmur, offensive coordinator, Philadelphia (Tuesday, 1/6)
  • Hue Jackson, offensive coordinator, Cincinnati (Wednesday, 1/7)
  • Rex Ryan, head coach (fmr.), New York Jets (Thursday, 1/8)
  • Kyle Shanahan, offensive coordinator, Cleveland (Thursday, 1/8)
  • Jim Schwartz, defensive coordinator, Buffalo (date N/A)
  • Greg Roman, offensive coordinator, San Francisco (Friday, 1/9)
  • Teryl Austin, defensive coordinator, Detroit (Saturday, 1/10)

They interviewed Rex  on Thursday,  January 8th,  had him back on Saturday, January 10th and presented him a contract on January 11th that was signed on January 12th.  Just my opinion,  no matter how anyone tries to twist,  this is pretty impressive.

Here's even a better way to look at it,  the Bills inteviewed the following candidates and chose Rex.  

They interviewed Rex  on Thursday,  January 8th,  had him back on Saturday, January 10th and presented him a contract on January 11th that was signed on January 12th.  Just my opinion,  no matter how anyone tries to twist,  this is pretty impressive.

are you interested in a revolutionary new muscle builder

Here's even a better way to look at it, the Bills inteviewed the following candidates and chose Rex.

They interviewed Rex on Thursday, January 8th, had him back on Saturday, January 10th and presented him a contract on January 11th that was signed on January 12th. Just my opinion, no matter how anyone tries to twist, this is pretty impressive.
A bunch of failed HCs and a couple of usual suspects as hot coordinators for this year. None of which were going to Buffalo. Take Gase, Quinn and Bevel off that list and it sucks

Rex was hired more for his mouth and presence than his coaching ability

Still didn't get an interview in Chicago and no interest anywhere else. Not really banking on anyone in Buffalos ability to find the right coach

How did they not go with future HoF'er Darrell Bevell?

are you interested in a revolutionary new muscle builder

"But wait!! There's more!"

Order in the next 20 minutes and we'll send you another bottle for free!!"

$200 S/H charges apply. We bare no responsibility if the information given is not accurate or our product fails to achieve your desired results!

We found the right coach.    And,  Doug Whaley is walking on water these days.

You found a HC who failed in his one stop.  The best part about him is he's got NY swagger, someones hoping he makes that boring assed team relevant.  Because they've been as irrelevant as a team can be this century

Nobody in New York identifies with the Bills, it's either the Giants or the Jets. And the Bills don't identify with New York either, that's why they have Buffalo in their name, otherwise they'd be the New York Bills. That's pretty much where it ends. There are only 2 teams in New York. The Jets and the Giants.

As I said. New York State, New York City. Buffalo is in New York State. MetLife is in Jersey so the Buffalo Bills are the only NFL team in New York State.

And the buffalo bills sounds better than the orchard park bills.

You found a HC who failed in his one stop.  The best part about him is he's got NY swagger, someones hoping he makes that boring assed team relevant.  Because they've been as irrelevant as a team can be this century

Mean-spritied comment - I'll leave it at that .  

As I said. New York State, New York City. Buffalo is in New York State. MetLife is in Jersey so the Buffalo Bills are the only NFL team in New York State.

And the buffalo bills sounds better than the orchard park bills.

I agree New York Mick.   It's a fact that everybody can try to ignore but it's the truth.  We are the only Football Team in New York State.

Mean-spritied comment - I'll leave it at that .  

Really?  Mean spirited because I said they've been irrelevant this century?  Touchy? 

LOL, am I wrong?  When was the last time they made the playoffs?  In the 90's?  You want someone to stroke you and tell you that the Bills are relevant you might want to stick to a Bills board, your team has been in the news more because of Rex than they have been since Jim Kelley was their QB.  

Really?  Mean spirited because I said they've been irrelevant this century?  Touchy? 

LOL, am I wrong?  When was the last time they made the playoffs?  In the 90's?  

No,  I'm not touchy at all.  Just think the comment was totally unwarranted.   I hardly doubt a 9-7 season is irrelevant.  And, there are teams that have done much worse than the Bills.  By the end of the upcoming season,  I strongly suspect you will be eating your words.

No,  I'm not touchy at all.  Just think the comment was totally unwarranted.   I hardly doubt a 9-7 season is irrelevant.  And, there are teams that have done much worse than the Bills.  By the end of the upcoming season,  I strongly suspect you will be eating your words.

You're team hasn't made the playoffs in this century.  Thats irrelevant.  Has nothing to do with having gone 9-7.  There aren't many teams who haven't made the playoffs this century.  The ones who haven't are pretty irrelevant themselves.  How many also went 9 years without a losing record?  There is nothing unwarranted with the comment.  

How? He picked Rex's Safety in the 1st. He picked a CB in the 3rd. Picked CB & DL in the 1st the prior yr. he signed Decker, Babin, a veteran QB

Rex screwed himself over. Club Rex, where players can come and go as they please. Maybe if he actually acted like a HC instead of a frat buddy his team would resemble a disciplined NFL team that executes instead of making excuses.

rex loves corners.  tell me about the corner situation, the moves idzik made ands the cap room available

You're team hasn't made the playoffs in this century.  Thats irrelevant.  Has nothing to do with having gone 9-7.  There aren't many teams who haven't made the playoffs this century.  The ones who haven't are pretty irrelevant themselves.  How many also went 9 years without a losing record?  There is nothing unwarranted with the comment.  

You're entitled to your opinion.  I still think your comment was unwarranted.  

jeanie, the 12th man reference was about all of the 12 men on the field penalties rex's team take. 

Oh okay.  I am so use to hearing that term in reference to our noisy fans.  However,  I am aware of   the penalities (NY Jets had) for having too many men on the field.

Oh okay. I am so use to hearing that term in reference to our noisy fans. However, I am aware of the penalities (NY Jets had) for having too many men on the field.

Don't worry Jeanie that was the GMs fault..you guys are in the clear.

Not as pumped as I am for Con Air 2....unintentional humor is way better than normal comedy.

LOL -  Nothing wrong with this but fans here are much more conservative than those in the Bills Mafia.   The Phins Fans are pretty conservative too.  Fans in Buffalo are so psyched.  I read the other day that one fan doesn't leave the house without wearing some type of Bills clothing.  Others are counting down the days until the first game.  If anyone dares say one negative remark about anything to do with the Bills or their management,  there's 100 posters (exaggeration) jumping all over them.  It's pretty exciting.  I like the  sense of loyalty.     

LOL - Nothing wrong with this but fans here are much more conservative than those in the Bills Mafia. The Phins Fans are pretty conservative too. Fans in Buffalo are so psyched. I read the other day that one fan doesn't leave the house without wearing some type of Bills clothing. Others are counting down the days until the first game. If anyone dares say one negative remark about anything to do with the Bills or their management, there's 100 posters (exaggeration) jumping all over them. It's pretty exciting. I like the sense of loyalty.

I heard all doors were removed up there? People just run through walls to come and go...is that true ?

Archived