Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

Matt Cassel,  much like Kyle Orton will serve as a back up mentor to EJ.  Tyrod Taylor has done very well in practice so far.  Lot of rumors/talk he could very well be our starting QB.  Matt Simms - smh -  we didn't gain anything by letting Tuel go and picking up Simms.   As I look at the QB availability this season,  I say we did or gained the best we could do.  There has to be a reason why Bryce Petty was picked up in the 4th round.

they are running around in shorts and throwing against air a lot of the time in may.  Rex will take the guy he has heard of.  Cassell is your  guy

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are running around in shorts and throwing against air a lot of the time in may.  Rex will take the guy he has heard of.  Cassell is your  guy

With the offense we now have,  I think we will be okay with Cassel if he is the starting QB

I'll be extremely happy if Matt Cassell is the Bills QB.  Take away the Patriots* coaches telling him everything he needs to know over the headset, and he is, on the very best of days, a surprisingly bad QB for someone who has been in the league as long as he has been.  Our defense should have a field day if he's the guy under center.

Rex should do what he never did with Brett Favre and get on the phone and beg Kyle Orton to unretire.

I'll be extremely happy if Matt Cassell is the Bills QB.  Take away the Patriots* coaches telling him everything he needs to know over the headset, and he is, on the very best of days, a surprisingly bad QB for someone who has been in the league as long as he has been.  Our defense should have a field day if he's the guy under center.

Rex should do what he never did with Brett Favre and get on the phone and beg Kyle Orton to unretire.

Except Cassel had his best year as a KC Chief.. And Rex did try to talk Favre in to coming back it was Tanny that gave him his release had he not done that Favre would have had to play with the Jets or not at all..

If the Jets move to LA yes I would stop rooting for them. I've never been to LA and have zero connection to it. Do you still root for the Dodgers?

So you give up however many years/decades you were cheering for this team (mostly in pain), this franchise, just because financially they had to move in order to survive? What if YOU had to move as well because you found a new job in LA, would you go back to rooting for the Jets again? And what if the Pats take over for the Jets here if you didn't have to move, do you root for the Pats then? By your own logic you'd have to.

So you give up however many years/decades you were cheering for this team (mostly in pain), this franchise, just because financially they had to move in order to survive? What if YOU had to move as well because you found a new job in LA, would you go back to rooting for the Jets again? And what if the Pats take over for the Jets here if you didn't have to move, do you root for the Pats then? By your own logic you'd have to.

I'm confused!! Can you go over that again for me?

Sad thing is, the Bills should know better than most other teams out there how bad a coach Rex Ryan is.  If I were a Bills fan, I wouldn't want the man responsible for that Monday Night debacle in Detroit to be on my team's payroll in any capacity.

38-3 with TWO weeks to prepare and playing a team that couldn't practice and was playing a home game 250 miles away. Hey, let's hire him as our coach. At least he's got swagger! That's what you get when you let those dopey owner's hire the coach.

Me personally would root for my team no matter where they played however I remember when the Giants and Dodgers moved to California in the late 50's many of their fans became Met fans when that franchise started in the early 60's.. Only 1 former Dodger/Giant fan switched to the Yankee's and he was found shot 2 days later..LOL

I moved from LI to SFlorida and I root for the Jets. If they move to LA I'd root for Seattle because I lived there for a year and it's my favorite city.

I moved from LI to SFlorida and I root for the Jets. If they move to LA I'd root for Seattle because I lived there for a year and it's my favorite city.

why not just root for the Dolphags since you are living in Fla rather than Seattle. Bet you'd get to watch more home games!!

You're a complex man.

why not just root for the Dolphags since you are living in Fla rather than Seattle. Bet you'd get to watch more home games!!

You're a complex man.

When the Jets play the Fins down here the stadium is split 50-50 with Jet and Fin fans.. :winking0001:

Rex Ryan is the biggest clown who used to be the head coach of the New York Jets.

You must not be old enough to remember Rich Kotite then.

And who knows who Rex was talking about when he mentioned hidden agendas?

I have no problem with you being a Bills fan, or with any of your posts I have read.

Stick around if you like it here.

Thank you.  I do like it here.  Yes,  I take some hits but for the most part,  posters are really nice.  I enjoy reading about other AFC East news.

Wrong. That was a totally false article, not even remotely close to what you said.

It said the Bears had an interest so I am not sure how off I was.  Going forward,  I am really glad Rex is here.  We love him.  

I am really glad Rex is here.  We love him.

So did we.  Until we saw past the facade and learned the cold hard truth about him.  Ultimately, With Rex, you Bills fans are fcuked just like we were.  

So did we.  Until we saw past the facade and learned the cold hard truth about him.  Ultimately, With Rex, you Bills fans are fcuked just like we were.  

I know.  I am an optimist.  I believe that people learn from their mistakes.  Also,  Rex's relationship with the front office is much better here than it was with the Jets over the past 2 years.  I think Rex knew his days were numbered.  I don't know how much of a negative impact all of this had on his ability to coach.

I know.  I am an optimist.  I believe that people learn from their mistakes.  Also,  Rex's relationship with the front office is much better here than it was with the Jets over the past 2 years.  I think Rex knew his days were numbered.  I don't know how much of a negative impact all of this had on his ability to coach.

We're all optimists in the off-season. :)

btw you do know that Jim Kelly was a Cane!

PS I graduated from UB.

Archived