Who Do you want to see as our Starting RG this year?

Who Should Start at RG this Season?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 Starting RG?

Colon is our best pass protecting Guard he just gets too many penalties.

Colon's time is done. Everyone behind him has more upside and is an upgrade over him at this point in his career.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The question is who do you want to see as our starting RG, that answer is obvious.  Harrison.  Means we got a steal and he played well enough to beat out all the JAGs we have stacked up at Guard.  If

Carpenter played LG his whole time in Seattle, stick to the facts. Colon sucks, another fact of why he wont start at RG or LG.

Besides your bigotry, your opinion is garbage too. I'm not saying Oday is the answer, but him ascending because of injury has nothing to do with anything. I mean, Tom Brady only had his chance because

Colon's time is done. Everyone behind him has more upside and is an upgrade over him at this point in his career.

By upgrade your implying they're better than him which isn't true. Brian Winters couldn't block Gholston

By upgrade your implying they're better than him which isn't true. Brian Winters couldn't block Gholston

That's true Winters is just as bad as Colon. I wouldn't say worse though. Atleast he can move and has youth on his side. Colon's a fat penalty prone too slow to get to the second level waste of a roster spot....

• 2 weeks later...