Bruce Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe courage award.

BallinPB

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL what kind of stupid point are you trying to make, dude shoulda won Gold in his 50's to earn your respect?

I am not getting into an argument on this.

But i never heard his name in the 90's, Did you ? But in the past couple of years he is kindda a household name. You keep hearing his name. Its not for his athletic talents or past athletic achievements.

But i never heard his name in the 90's, Did you ? But in the past couple of years he is kindda a household name. You keep hearing his name. Its not for his athletic talents or past athletic achievements.

I don't know how old you are, but if you were cognizant in 1976, you'd be completely aware of Bruce Jenner as a superstar.

But i never heard his name in the 90's, Did you ? But in the past couple of years he is kindda a household name.

Can't tell if trick question but yes, I knew who Bruce Jenner was in the 90's. He was just older and stuff. He returned to the public eye due to his media whoring wife the past couple of years. That's also correct. But he's famous for all the right reasons. He was an Olympic hero. So yeah. 

I don't know how old you are, but if you were cognizant in 1976, you'd be completely aware of Bruce Jenner as a superstar.

I think JetsFaninDenver is just having a hard time distinguishing the difference between the Jenner vs. Kardashian celebrity. 

Can't tell if trick question but yes, I knew who Bruce Jenner was in the 90's. He was just older and stuff. He returned to the public eye due to his media whoring wife the past couple of years. That's also correct. But he's famous for all the right reasons. He was an Olympic hero. So yeah. 

Maybe i am not wording this right. Was he in the public eye in the 90's the way he is being covered today ? And today he is not in the news for his athletic talents. You are right he is there due to his media horing wife.

Because the gay causes hurricanes and earthquakes.

Can;t understand how you can make jokes at a time like this.  Wait till little DJ looks up at you and asks Dad, "Can I watched the Kardashians when I get back from Hebrew school?"  Please.  Lets see who laughs then.  

Can;t understand how you can make jokes at a time like this.  Wait till little DJ looks up at you and asks Dad, "Can I watched the Kardashians when I get back from Hebrew school?"  Please.  Lets see who laughs then.  

That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. They're not even on the air on Sundays.

I was thinking more Taco Bell from Demolition man.  "Run to the border."  Border of gay that is.  

Little known fact about that one. In a few of the international releases they changed Taco Bell to Pizza Hut. So depending where you are on the planet, Pizza Hut may have won the franchise wars.

Little known fact about that one. In a few of the international releases they changed Taco Bell to Pizza Hut. So depending where you are on the planet, Pizza Hut may have won the franchise wars.

As long as it wasn't Whole Foods this fat man is happy.  

Archived