Bruce Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe courage award.

BallinPB

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on let's not make this political and end up getting this thread locked. Honestly the leap from this to politics escapes me but please stop thanks.

The premise of the thread is bigotry, but you're worried about politics?

The premise of the thread is bigotry, but you're worried about politics?

Premise of this thread has no bearing on the fact we don't want any politics on the board.  Not a difficult concept.  Especially for a bright mostly evolved fella like yourself. 

Premise of this thread has no bearing on the fact we don't want any politics on the board.  Not a difficult concept.  Especially for a bright mostly evolved fella like yourself. 

It's also not a difficult concept to understand why a mostly evolved chimp would question the pedantic rules about politics in the context of allowing the site to serve as a platform for bigotry. 

I never understand this reference.

it seems to be the going name for a group of pedantic wankers who take as much joy in sarcastic responses as they do in repping each other's posts like a bunch of school girls ... I'm running with it

it seems to be the going name for a group of pedantic wankers who take as much joy in sarcastic responses as they do in repping each other's posts like a bunch of school girls ... I'm running with it

Caitlyn Jenner is the type of girl the ilk would beg to have join the group but she'd never be caught dead with them, because she is confidently living out her dreams while they're sympathetically fellating each other in a Freudian dystopia

It's also not a difficult concept to understand why a mostly evolved chimp would question the pedantic rules about politics in the context of allowing the site to serve as a platform for bigotry. 

Was this intentional?

Caitlyn Jenner is the type of girl the ilk would beg to have join the group but she'd never be caught dead with them, because she is confidently living out her dreams while they're sympathetically fellating each other in a Freudian dystopia

Maybe their dreams are to be sympathetically fellated.

Archived