Bruce Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe courage award.

BallinPB

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a guy at work who got all bent out of shape over this last week. I just asked him if had been planning on watching the ESPY's before he heard this news. His answer was "no." I asked why he cared and walked away. 

Phony outrage is obnoxious. Save your outrage for something truly outrageous, like someone repeatedly cheating at football. 

I have a guy at work who got all bent out of shape over this last week. I just asked him if had been planning on watching the ESPY's before he heard this news. His answer was "no." I asked why he cared and walked away

Phony outrage is obnoxious. Save your outrage for something truly outrageous, like someone repeatedly cheating at football. 

I'm sure he was crushed.

I have a guy at work who got all bent out of shape over this last week. I just asked him if had been planning on watching the ESPY's before he heard this news. His answer was "no." I asked why he cared and walked away.

you shouldve really added a finger snap or two before walking away

Archived