I've been to Qatar it's actually a really nice place. Extremely wealthy country the cop cars are Benz's and the city looks like a movie set from he future. Why didn't they just build retractable roofs or build the soccer stadiums as domes? I know it's soccer supposed to be outdoors whatever a World Cup in Qatar still would have been cool bribery and all.

I've been to Qatar it's actually a really nice place. Extremely wealthy country the cop cars are Benz's and the city looks like a movie set from he future. Why didn't they just build retractable roofs or build the soccer stadiums as domes? I know it's soccer supposed to be outdoors whatever a World Cup in Qatar still would have been cool bribery and all.

It'd be unsafe for the unskilled migrant workers to build a roof like that so Qatar said no