Brandt Report : Jets, Dolphins, Eagles among teams with best offseasons so far ~ ~ ~

kelly

The article by Gil Brandt just came out yesterday. why not enjoy it? If you're bored by compliments, you can always dredge up a thread about how the Jets don't have a quarterback and  can't possibly win anything if that makes you feel better. These articles are totally in the moment and have no predictive value, but they're still nice to see. I'll say it again, the Jets did an outstanding job this off-season. That much it seems everyone agrees on, except a handful of posters here, of course.

I'm bored waiting for the next phase to start.  The article the OP posted is another rehash of things anyone who frequents is message board has seen/read countless times already.  Not that this is anything wrong with that :)

So I'd say anyone who seems to be complaining in this threat is probably just bored too.  

I'm bored waiting for the next phase to start.  The article the OP posted is another rehash of things anyone who frequents is message board has seen/read countless times already.  Not that this is anything wrong with that :)

So I'd say anyone who seems to be complaining in this threat is probably just bored too.  

> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aSu2Z5QK_-I/Ukq1IS1vm7I/AAAAAAAAAnw/3iBhxwbuaK8/s1600/sheldon-smile.gif

Archived