Palladino: Jets' Talkative Culture Lives On After Rex

flgreen

Bowles didn't have a problem with it in his press conference..

The way I read about it (I didn't see it), he sounded none too pleased when asked, and said why. Then when it was brought up and asked again as a later follow-up question, he made it out like it was no big deal, in an effort to downplay it. I don't know if that's actually the case, but that's how it came across in the article.

Ultimately this will have no effect on whether or not Smith sucks again. But it isn't helping. 

Besides, who the hell is Colon the drive killer to speak unflatteringly about or call out any other player?

The way I read about it (I didn't see it), he sounded none too pleased when asked, and said why. Then when it was brought up and asked again as a later follow-up question, he made it out like it was no big deal, in an effort to downplay it. I don't know if that's actually the case, but that's how it came across in the article.

Ultimately this will have no effect on whether or not Smith sucks again. But it isn't helping. 

Besides, who the hell is Colon the drive killer to speak unflatteringly about or call out any other player?

It would have been worse if a D player said it I suppose.. If your name is Colon is it unusual to act like a ass?? :winking0001:

To be fair, if the Jets were passing for more than 180 ypg every 5 yard penalty would not be a death sentence.

Any intelligent Jets fan knows that Colon is right and said nothing inflamatory. The off season is the worst. The press makes things last for long stretches since there is little else to do. This guy needs to get a life.

To be fair, if the Jets were passing for more than 180 ypg every 5 yard penalty would not be a death sentence

This soundless like it comes from a Rex type football bible.

"You know, we don't give up many yards on defense, what does a penalty hurt here and there"?

it will be interesting to see what happens, but I think we all may have made an assumption that bowles would put an end to this

maybe he doesn't give a sh*t

we'll find out

Or maybe he put it to Colon and the team and told them that's it, no more talking about teammates.

One comment hardly makes this team the same as the blabber mouth group under Rex. We'll see

Archived