5 Interceptions In Practice Today......So Far

flgreen

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RichCimini: Geno Smith, rebounding from three-pick day yesterday, having an excellent practice. Ryan Fitzpatrick splitting reps with Bryce Petty. #nyj

IF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL FOR YESTERDAY, GIVE HIM CREDIT TODAY.

Good point

pj4b-O25_normal.jpeg
Geno has a perfect red zone session in 7-on-7s #Jets
2m
TV / Radio Personality

RT @Connor_J_Hughes: So, about those interceptions.. Geno has now thrown touchdowns on his last five passes.

Wait, did we cut him already?

Conquering hero who? 

Ok, you're blaming Dalton for losing in the playoffs? Before Dalton they didn't make the playoffs. You can't use the excuse he landed on a playoff team, because they weren't before Dalton. Daltons problem is he sucks, big time in the playoffs. Not in the regular season. That said, Fitz has never gotten close to the playoffs. Has never won more than 6 games.

Fitz was not better than Dalton last year or anytime.

Except he was. Damn near every stat sheet had Fitz better then Dalton. Dalton is crap, btw, that team Dalton is on made the playoffs in 2009 with Palmer. Dalton is god awful, and he ain't taking that division away from Flacco or Ben. 

Could turn out to be Idziks best pick, after Richardson, that is. 

I have high hopes for Milliner as well and I wouldn't be shocked if Milliner turns out to be his 2nd best pick in the two years.

@RichCimini: Geno Smith, rebounding from three-pick day yesterday, having an excellent practice. Ryan Fitzpatrick splitting reps with Bryce Petty. #nyj

did the defense let him to boost his confidence?

Except he was. Damn near every stat sheet had Fitz better then Dalton. Dalton is crap, btw, that team Dalton is on made the playoffs in 2009 with Palmer. Dalton is god awful, and he ain't taking that division away from Flacco or Ben.

That you think stats mean half a season for Fitz vs Dalton, that you think this is the same team that Palmer reached the playoffs with in 09, both say you have to stop

When Fitz ever has a season like Dalton did two years ago you let us know.

Does this get its own thread?

All the countless posts claiming it says it all, the competition is over.

That you think stats mean half a season for Fitz vs Dalton, that you think this is the same team that Palmer reached the playoffs with in 09, both say you have to stop

When Fitz ever has a season like Dalton did two years ago you let us know.

I could give a rats ass about what he did two years ago. Last year, he played like garbage, he's crap and is holding that team back.

I could give a rats ass about what he did two years ago. Last year, he played like garbage, he's crap and is holding that team back.

You're still wrong.

You apparently don't give a rats ass about what is fact, Daltons a better QB than Fitz and no one other than you would argue,against it.

We don't agree, give it up

You're still wrong.

You apparently don't give a rats ass about what is fact, Daltons a better QB than Fitz and no one other than you would argue,against it.

We don't agree, give it up

You seem to be only person debating me on this matter, so you might want to rethink your importance on this matter you special snowflake. And argue all you want, fact of the matter is Fitz was a better qb then Dalton was last year, it's not arguable the stats are practically entirely on his side. And your right on one matter, the team Palmer had was a lot worse then what Dalton had, no Aj Green, Geno Atkins, or Vontaze Burfict to carry Palmer's ass to the playoffs.

Raiders defense going to be a lot tougher this year. Going to be really tough to run against them. ( will be one of the better teams stopping the run). The Raiders have added so many Lbs that are fast and can cover .( some of those Lb's are capable of playing safety) The question is how fast does there very young cb's develop. ( Have so many very tall Cb's who Will play techniques Seattle Cb's employ) How those Cb's play will determine just how good this Raider defense is.

that's cool bro. Save it for a forum that gives a F.

You seem to be only person debating me on this matter, so you might want to rethink your importance on this matter you special snowflake. And argue all you want, fact of the matter is Fitz was a better qb then Dalton was last year, it's not arguable the stats are practically entirely on his side. And your right on one matter, the team Palmer had was a lot worse then what Dalton had, no Aj Green, Geno Atkins, or Vontaze Burfict to carry Palmer's ass to the playoffs.

Totally explains why Houston, who need a starting QB let Fitz go and gave the job to Mallet while Cincy gave Dalton a big deal a year ago.

Totally explains why Houston, who need a starting QB let Fitz go and gave the job to Mallet while Cincy gave Dalton a big deal a year ago.

Fitz is 32 years old and wildy inconsistent. Dalton is 27 and generally can be counted on to put up average stats when a talented team surrounds him, hence how last year when a lot of his targets were injured he looked like sh*t. Neither are the answer. Difference is every team knows that Fitz is a stop gate, Dalton will play good enough into lulling you into complacency with him. Case in point, Dalton is one of the worst qbs you can have because you don't want to give up on him cause you know he can generally be counted on to be average when he has a talented team around him, but you'll be stuck in perpetual mediocrity with him because he will never get that team over the hump or be the guy of the team.

Also, never said Fitz was better then Dalton, said he was better then Dalton last year which he was. Just goes to show how much Dalton sucks.

Perhaps I was wrong.  If we can get a page out of Andy Dalton, anything is possible.  I don't know that I'd want to give him that contract, but I think Dalton is much better than you guys are giving him credit. If he were here, the people that still think Sanchez or Tebow can be viable NFL starters would be carving his bust out of marble as we speak.

Fitz may s*ck as well

My good buddy who's a Bengals fan (and the majority of his compatriots) feels same way about Dalton that many of us do about Geno ... Can't get rid of him soon enough!

Wouldn't touch that if it was attached to a million dollars!

Fitz is 32 years old and wildy inconsistent. Dalton is 27 and generally can be counted on to put up average stats when a talented team surrounds him, hence how last year when a lot of his targets were injured he looked like sh*t. Neither are the answer. Difference is every team knows that Fitz is a stop gate, Dalton will play good enough into lulling you into complacency with him. Case in point, Dalton is one of the worst qbs you can have because you don't want to give up on him cause you know he can generally be counted on to be average when he has a talented team around him, but you'll be stuck in perpetual mediocrity with him because he will never get that team over the hump or be the guy of the team.

Also, never said Fitz was better then Dalton, said he was better then Dalton last year which he was. Just goes to show how much Dalton sucks.

Seriously dude, if you think Fitz is better than Dalton good for you.  I can go on forever with why youre wrong.  I just dont want to so lets agree to disagree.  

Perhaps I was wrong.  If we can get a page out of Andy Dalton, anything is possible.  I don't know that I'd want to give him that contract, but I think Dalton is much better than you guys are giving him credit. If he were here, the people that still think Sanchez or Tebow can be viable NFL starters would be carving his bust out of marble as we speak.

Two years ago he passed for almost 4,300 yards, had around 33 TDs, 20 picks and 62% comp.  That doesnt suck, isnt even close to bad.  Those are elite numbers.

He dropped off last season to 3300 yards, 19 TDs, 17 picks and over 64% comp.  Not great like the year before, I agree.  But doesnt make him sh*t 

He's got a 62% comp for his career, 99 TD's and 66 INTs, averages 230 yds. per game, with a QB rating of 85.2.  He also has a W/L record of 40-23.  His big negative is he sucks in the playoffs.  I totally get this, he's had some real sh*tty games 

I'm still taking him over Fitz and Geno in a heartbeat

Archived