Cromartie and Winslow blasting each other on twitter

AFJF

while I tend to agree, its still a killer burn that would over shadow any reply from winslow, no matter how witty it might be

Only think Winslow could have done was poke fun at himself, while coming back with a witty response about how Cro should learn a thing, or 2 from him instead of having 84 kids.

But yeah real tough to reply to that comeback, just ask peewee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have said something along the lines of "you can't have ten kids with five mom's in four states by rubbing one out in a parking lot"

All this does is establish that Cro can get laid by multiple women, while Winslow is still tugging it alone in public like some pathetic, creepy turd.

He should have said something along the lines of "you can't have ten kids with five mom's in four states by rubbing one out in a parking lot"

I'm thinking Cro's kids aren't nearly as embarrassing as getting caught with your dick in one hand and fake weed in the other at your local Target.

That is a monster ******* burn.

LOL  Agreed.  That one is serious.  

Winslow's was good to begin with, but Cro's was above and beyond.  The only possible retort was to want to fight him. 

I'd rather Cro wasn't involved in all this sh*t but that was a quality burn. 

The question that remains unanswered to this day is, if Winslow felt the sudden urge, why he didn't chose a parking spot 10 spaces or so removed from the nearest car so that nobody will be in proximity while he, uh, relieves himself.

I think it's a bit of a low blow.  Talking Football is one thing - leave the guys personal life out of it.

Cromartie isn't exactly in control of himself when it comes to controlling himself!

Winslow really shouldn't be poking at professional football players after that sorry excuse for a career he had.

Right?  You figure Winslow has enough cash/style to masturbate outside of a higher class of store.

You would think, if he invested wisely, he could get someone to tug it for him outside a Macy's or Nordstrom's.

HEY-HEY! Don't be busting on Target ya damn Walmartian!!! Target's plenty classy.

Dude, I'll "let it fly" outside of a Dollar Store if the mood strikes me. 

You would think, if he invested wisely, he could get someone to tug it for him outside a Macy's or Nordstrom's.

Guess that's what's meant by "liquid assets".  

All this does is establish that Cro can get laid by multiple women, while Winslow is still tugging it alone in public like some pathetic, creepy turd.

Doesn't take a Rocket scientist to get laid. when Cromartie living in the projects after a pretty long NFL career( has to support those children till they are 18. Let's see if he rather have taken things into his own hands.

Tips to successfully masterbate in a parking lot:

1. No Wal-mart parking lots! (Go inside the store; theyre cool w it)

2. Avoid lamp posts and street lined parking spaces. Unless that's your gig.

3. Keep your eyes to yourself. (Unless, see 4)

4. If going for Shock Value, change parking spots after being observed. Don't wait for police.

5. Try to avoid messy lubricants, they make for a delayed get-away

6. Fake weed won't lure that barely legal teenager into your car. Try tasteless but potent sedatives.

7. Determining which way to face will impact your orgasm. Some prefer to back-in to their space (dick fwd), this enables them to see approaching shoppers. I'm more of a: tinted-window, back-seat, in my garage, type of guy. But to each his own.

8. Practicing with ambidexterity will pay off when you're in a jam.

9. Play some soft music. Light a candle. This is YOU TIME.

10. For day-time whackers, use sun screen with an appropriate SPF, you don't want to get a nasty burn.

11. Playgrounds, schools, libraries...strictly off limits.

12. Camp out in a Curves or Zumba parking lot to get assistance.

13. Wear appropriate attire; there's a reason pleated pants were invented.

14. If you're a noise maker; windows up.

15. That unbearable burden of guilt &shame you get post-climax, may be enhanced in a public setting. Prepare to feel horrible about yourself.

16. Bring snacks, and baby wipes.

17. Prepare a medical excuse should you get caught. Kidney-stone/blue balls is my go-to.

18. This is a solo act. If you bring, or elicit a friend, that's being lazy.

19. Socks. Bring a spare.

20. If you are homeless, this isn't a big deal. Kinda like a fish pissing in the ocean. Masterbating in a parking lot is only taboo if you're a celebrity, or can clearly afford better options.

Just sayin

Meh.. I have five kids and sometimes I have to run threw all of their names, the dogs names and a couple random names till I find the right one.  It happens.  

I have one kid, and I mix her name up with the dogs name all the time. 

Hardly on the same level of shamefulness as getting caught wanking it in the crimson glow of a Target parking lot. 

WInslow should have said something to the extent of "Condoms, ever hear of them?"

If we're going to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game.... then Winslow shouldn't have said anything. ******* slob jerked off in a parking lot for a store that is most frequented by moms and kids... he shouldn't ******* say anything ever. He's a scum bag.

If we're going to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game.... then Winslow shouldn't have said anything. ******* slob jerked off in a parking lot for a store that is most frequented by moms and kids... he shouldn't ******* say anything ever. He's a scum bag.

they are pro athletes, not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

Kellen Winslow likes to play a little game when he's wanking off, called "Target"

Winslow jacks off more in front of little kids than Michael Jackson

Kellen Winslow jerks off so much at night, he calls his headlight his fleshlight

.... just a few off the top of my head, feel free to add on

they are pro athletes, not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

This has nothing to do with intelligence. Openly exposing and pleasuring himself where it's obvious that small children are going to be around and could see him is ******* deviant. He's a piece of sh*t.

I have one kid, and I mix her name up with the dogs name all the time. 

Hardly on the same level of shamefulness as getting caught wanking it in the crimson glow of a Target parking lot. 

Really is funny.  Like how do you get to the point that you decide you can;t wait til.l you get home to throw the dice?  Was his favorite lotion or those really nice scented Kleenex on sale and he just couldn;t wait?   LOL  

Really is funny.  Like how do you get to the point that you decide you can;t wait til.l you get home to throw the dice?  Was his favorite lotion or those really nice scented Kleenex on sale and he just couldn;t wait?   LOL  

I guess I don't see it as funny, I see it more along the lines of a passive pedophile behavior. I think he's a piece of sh*t.

Archived