Pats being investigated for CBA violation

Arsis

Just read the thread...ehhhh

Another thread for jet fans to get out their emotions...damn New England must of really hurt you guys bad..

I get it though. It sucks being used as door mats.

LOL!

"The Patriot Way", episode 47.  The cheaty-cheaty-cheaters are right back at it again.    What will it be next week?   And if you think it's just Jets fans that regard your cheating team as corrupt and dishonest, then think again.  

LOL!

"The Patriot Way", episode 47. The cheaty-cheaty-cheaters are right back at it again. What will it be next week? And if you think it's just Jets fans that regard your cheating team as corrupt and dishonest, then think again.

Nope. Its just a lot of jet fans who get real emotional about it.

Wants some choc.? Or a tissue to help you through?

sure sure.  Gotta love Pats fans still living in abject denial.  ESPN survey showed overwhelming majority of the country believes Pats cheat and their success is tainted.  But I understand how painful that might be for you all so it's no wonder Pat's fans look like this all the time:

hearseespeakpost_no_evil.jpg

Then you turn around and make another patriot related thread...a pats rarely used TE getting cut Is some how jet message board news worthy...lol!!!

Oh man!!! Can't make up how bad some of you are tortured by one team..ha ha

That made my day. Why go to a pats message board when i can come here n get all my pats news!

Then you turn around and make another patriot related thread...a pats rarely used TE getting cut Is some how jet message board news worthy...lol!!!

Oh man!!! Can't make up how bad some of you are tortured by one team..ha ha

That made my day. Why go to a pats message board when i can come here n get all my pats news!

All the news about more cheating of course.

"And finally, night follows day and the Pats* cheat".

Who's emotional, whatever that means.

And BTW, the whole country knows that Pats are cheaters, think their SBs are tainted.  Why do you come here and attack us for it?

Who's emotional, whatever that means.

And BTW, the whole country knows that Pats are cheaters, think their SBs are tainted. Why do you come here and attack us for it?

The whole country huh?? Ha ha ok. If you say the whole country then i guess that is true the whole country..ha ha

And @crusher i dont watch monty python but i get what your saying..the feeling is mutual....i sit and get amazed at some of you like "mr.chow" from the "hungover" laughing at "alan" getting out the car..

"Ha ha its funny cause he is fat"

Its funny cause they are jet fans..

The whole country huh?? Ha ha ok. If you say the whole country then i guess that is true the whole country..ha ha

And @crusher i dont watch monty python but i get what your saying..the feeling is mutual....i sit and get amazed at some of you like "mr.chow" from the "hungover" laughing at "alan" getting out the car..

jets fans ?

care to take the challenge ?

Homie. Get the **** up out of my thread. This is about a serious violation of the cba. If you have something to contribute. Do so. If not get gone before you get got.

The Patriot Way, episode 47.

Speaking of the Patriot Way, I haven't caught up on the Patriots' recent chapter of "As the Patriot Way Turns"...   has Spikes been charged and arrested yet for sending an entire family to the hospital and fleeing the scene?

S[pikes just loaned his car to BB

Should have added, the whole country except for the brain dead from the Boston area who continue to make excuses for their sorry group of 2x convicted cheaters.

And come to Jet boards trying to make it sound like non of this is true and that other than in the mind if Jets fans Spygate and Deflategate really didn't happen.

You're the emotional one

Should have added, the whole country except for the brain dead from the Boston area who continue to make excuses for their sorry group of 2x convicted cheaters.

And come to Jet boards trying to make it sound like non of this is true and that other than in the mind if Jets fans Spygate and Deflategate really didn't happen.

You're the emotional one

He pretends that public perception of his unethical team doesn't upset him and that he comes here for laughs. What a crock of doo-doo. He responds to posts that point out what a bunch of scumbags the entire Patriot organization yet he tells us that it doesn't bother him?  If he were merely coming here for laughs, he wouldn't bother responding or posting.  One only responds to something that triggers a response.  So obviously, it irks him to know that we, as well as the rest of the sporting world outside the New England area, think the Patriots success is just a tainted box of bull$hit.  Once in a while I look in to Patsfan.com but I don't post there.  I just like to see the comical delusions over there.  I would only respond if what any of those cretins said actually bothered me.  Ghost is full of sheeeet, as they say.  But he gets an A for effort.

You all still talking about my posts..ha ha ok.

yup.  It's very amusing to hear somebody claim he doesn't care yet watch him respond to every post disparaging his corrupt team and it's faux success based on cheating.  But of course, it doesn't bother you.  yup.  uh-huh.  sure.

He pretends that public perception of his unethical team doesn't upset him and that he comes here for laughs. What a crock of doo-doo. He responds to posts that point out what a bunch of scumbags the entire Patriot organization yet he tells us that it doesn't bother him?  If he were merely coming here for laughs, he wouldn't bother responding or posting.  One only responds to something that triggers a response.  So obviously, it irks him to know that we, as well as the rest of the sporting world outside the New England area, think the Patriots success is just a tainted box of bull$hit.  Once in a while I look in to Patsfan.com but I don't post there.  I just like to see the comical delusions over there.  I would only respond if what any of those cretins said actually bothered me.  Ghost is full of sheeeet, as they say.  But he gets an A for effort.

Are they all born with the need to twist everything around? We're emotionally invested in everything Pats? Yet he's on a Jet board. Explain the idiotic logic at work there. Hes a typical Pat fan who posts in a Jet board. We're all after them, we're all jealous, obsessed etc. Yet they're on a Jet board disputing every poll that clearly shows we view their cheating here as they do everywhere else. Their Super Bowls are tainted, their legacy is set. Cheaters

Archived