Clowney is a stud. Playing next to JJ Watt, he is going to put up some great numbers if he can stay healthy.   I think overall, Williams may be the better player and will benefit playing next to Richardson and co..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clowney is the biggest pussy I've ever seen in the history of the NFL. All the talent in the world, no balls.   If it weren't for one big hit in that Michigan game a few years ago, he'd be selling i

Bette Midler now or 1974?

Not the same type player / position

Russell was the biggest bust of all time, period. Only a fool would dispute this.  In fact, he is one of main reasons the NFL went so hard on rookie salaries in their next negotiations with the players.

I can't believe he's arguing for Russell. And in true Rader90214 form comparing him to a Jet player. Because the Akers are no better than the Raiders lol

and we didnt waste a 1st and a TON of money.

He's talking sh*t about Geno, a 2nd round pick with little cap $ vs the 1st overall pick who got $61 mil

He's talking sh*t about Geno, a 2nd round pick with little cap $ vs the 1st overall pick who got $61 mil

Geno accomplished more in his first season than Russell has in his entire career.  Also the jury is still out on Geno; he has the opportunity to change perception and turn around his career.  Russell is a fat piece of lazy crap who squandered a tremendous opportunity; and that is all he will ever be known for.  I have to say that Raiderholic/90214 is at least consistent; consistently wrong about almost everything. 

I can't believe he's arguing for Russell. And in true Rader90214 form comparing him to a Jet player. Because the Akers are no better than the Raiders lol

Yeah I was reading along and saying to myself; "he can't be serious with this nonsense".  What Ozzie Newsome might have done or thought about Russell is irrelevant; the bottom line is the Raiders took him and set their franchise back at least a decade in the process.