Colts hang "AFC Finalist" banner

UnitedWhofans

Not only that but they got blown out by almost 40 points and they hang a banner in remembrance?

As much as I hate the Pats, Indy going to the ref to complain about the ball was a chicken sh*t move.  Pagano, and his coaches, reminds me of the parent who complains to the umpire in Little League because his/her son/daughter sucks.

Thanks, Larz. We were planning to take my son for his birthday. But the ticket prices are insane. Halfway decent seats would have been about 8 bills for my crew. WTF has happened to ticket prices?

Bands don't make money off of records anymore. They're going to get paid somehow.

Yeah that's bad.

Didn't know the Pats had a 16-0 banner. Pretty lame as well.

The first time me and my brother saw that banner we laughed our asses off.....who the hell would celebrate that season after blowing the SB to the Giants?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Larz.  We were planning to take my son for his birthday.  But the ticket prices are insane.  Halfway decent seats would have been about 8 bills for my crew. WTF has happened to ticket prices?

I had my wife stay home to buy them at ticketmaster they day they came out.  I got 1st row balcony for me and my 9 year old son and I think they were $100 each, something like that.  the aftermarket prices are insane.  my fancy friend is sitting lower level, her seats were like $250 each

I had my wife stay home to buy them at ticketmaster they day they came out.  I got 1st row balcony for me and my 9 year old son and I think they were $100 each, something like that.  the aftermarket prices are insane.  my fancy friend is sitting lower level, her seats were like $250 each

That's the problem.   I would have gladly (sort of) paid $100/ticket, especially from there.  You guys are going to have an awesome view.  

I wasn't joking about the 8 bills.  And if we park or take the train into Manhattan, plus food/drinks, it's gonna be close to a grand.  lol  Eat me, corporate world.

I love Geddy, Alex, and Neil.  But not that much.  For that amount, I'd better be backstage and, at a minimum, getting hand release from Jennifer Lawrence.

Hey, man.  Have a fantastic time at the show.  As you're both going to Rush concerts, you and Kleck should post something in the Lounge detailing the gigs.

I've seen them a few times over the years.  The tour from the video below still resonates the best with me.  They were the middle band with Angel and ZZ Top.  What days those were.

quality avatar bro.  you going to r40 ?

I saw R40 on Monday night in Columbus, great show, they went back in time with the set list, second set was amazing;

Tom Sawyer 
Red Barchetta 
The Spirit of Radio 
Closer to the Heart
finished with Working Man

we were in club seats for $80 each, their show is better with a clear view from center stage, do not need to be close or on the floor - Munch, it may be worth a drive, if they play close to you...  could be the last show

I saw R40 on Monday night in Columbus, great show, they went back in time with the set list, second set was amazing;

Tom Sawyer 
Red Barchetta 
The Spirit of Radio 
Closer to the Heart

we were in club seats for $80 each, their show is better with a clear view from center stage, do not need to be close or on the floor - Munch, it may be worth a drive, if they play close to you...  could be the last show

These guys are cheaper.. :winking0001:

That's the problem.   I would have gladly (sort of) paid $100/ticket, especially from there.  You guys are going to have an awesome view.  

I wasn't joking about the 8 bills.  And if we park or take the train into Manhattan, plus food/drinks, it's gonna be close to a grand.  lol  Eat me, corporate world.

I love Geddy, Alex, and Neil.  But not that much.  For that amount, I'd better be backstage and, at a minimum, getting hand release from Jennifer Lawrence.

Hey, man.  Have a fantastic time at the show.  As you're both going to Rush concerts, you and Kleck should post something in the Lounge detailing the gigs.

I've seen them a few times over the years.  The tour from the video below still resonates the best with me.  They were the middle band with Angel and ZZ Top.  What days those were.

Tom Sawyer 
Red Barchetta 
The Spirit of Radio 
Closer to the Heart

yup the train ride in, 1 tee-shirt and food will bring the night up to $400 easily. 

we are center view 1st row, which I needed so my son could see the stage without people standing in front of him

I have been checking out the set lists on the rush site, I didn't know some of the stuff they are playing (anthem) but I can only imagine how awesome it will be to hear 2112 and tom sawyer live

I will post a review after we go

yup the train ride in, 1 tee-shirt and food will bring the night up to $400 easily. 

we are center view 1st row, which I needed so my son could see the stage without people standing in front of him

I have been checking out the set lists on the rush site, I didn't know some of the stuff they are playing (anthem) but I can only imagine how awesome it will be to hear 2112 and tom sawyer live

I will post a review after we go

"Anthem" is from "Fly By Night".  Great tune.  And you can hear snippets of how Rush would evolve.  I saw them on that tour.

Your kid is going to go out of his mind.  Enjoy the show together.

I'm thankful that the Jets didn't put up any "AFC Finalist" banners when Rex Ryan took Manginis already formulated roster to two consecutive losses in the championship game. It surprised me that a franchise with so much recent success with Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck at quarterback are putting up a banner for a game they lost. The Jets hopefully sooner then later put up a banner that says "Super Bowl Champs" it has to happen sometime.

One of my greatest embarrassments as a Jet fan.  Then, Idiotzik and Woody proudly proclaim that, "REX IS STAYING!!!!".  Fuk you.

Players were happy for Rex, didn't know if he was staying or was fired. Really not hard to figure out what was going on.

For the life of me I can't even begin to understand why you would be embarrassed. A all time great embarrassment no less.

Archived