Luck or Brady - who do you want to beat more next year?

FSU_Jet

Given Brady being Brady, and Luck saying "**** that" to playing for the Jets, which one do you want to beat more next season?

Most QB's would agree with Luck...nothing wrong with what he said.  Brady, and it's not even close.

Most QB's would agree with Luck...nothing wrong with what he said.  Brady, and it's not even close.

Can't wait until 900 lbs. of Jets DL are lying on top of those "Most QB's"!!

The only way you'll be safe against this Jets vaunted "D" will be to be on the same sideline!

Why do you think Luck's claim is legitimate? What is your backing for that?

My backing is that I've watched this team for close to 30 years now and they average a good season of QB play once every ten years or so. 

They haven't developed a single QB in my lifetime.

My backing is that I've watched this team for close to 30 years now and they average a good season of QB play once every ten years or so. 

They haven't developed a single QB in my lifetime.

You're a typical SOJF. What were the Colts before Luck got there? Hot rotten garbage!!!

Isolating for QB play, the Jets have been a much better franchise than the Colts over the past 30 years. 

You're a typical SOJF. What were the Colts before Luck got there? Hot rotten garbage!!!

Isolating for QB play, the Jets have been a much better franchise than the Colts over the past 30 years.

3 franchise, MVP caliber, QB's in my lifetime (not even counting Unitas). That's what happens when you happen to have the #2 overall (1973) and two overall #1s. To your point, the historical crappiness of the rest of the roster put them in position to draft so many marquee QB's.

Yeah that Manning guy was such garbage.

While the Colts had been good for as long as Manning was there - and now with Luck....

Any good QB should want to play for the Jets right now.  The Jets have a better team than the Colts right now (except for QB)

If Luck was on the Jets they would be a Super Bowl favorite.

Given Brady being Brady, and Luck saying "**** that" to playing for the Jets, which one do you want to beat more next season?

He's a Colt, he should be saying "**** that" to playing for any other team. 

Jet fans need thicker skins.

3 franchise, MVP caliber, QB's in my lifetime (not even counting Unitas). That's what happens when you happen to have the #2 overall (1973) and two overall #1s. To your point, the historical crappiness of the rest of the roster put them in position to draft so many marquee QB's.

You mean that's what happens when you tank a season and everybody knows it and everybody is on board with it including an entire fanbase. It was an amazing thing to watch those Hoosiers all just calmly sitting there, arms folded, expressionless faces and still filling up Lucas Oil and watching the worst job of coaching being done week in week out ON PURPOSE-because they ALL KNEW ONE THING. They HAD to get Luck, they saw how it paid off in the mid to late 90's when they got Manning, that was a nice run too, this will be two whole generations of elite QBing being given to that fanbase-NO other team except maybe The Packers can claim such a run.

Did you start watching football the year before Luck was drafted?

Luck might be telling what every other QB is telling to himself but I really didn't like to hear this story, Previously I was rooting for the guy to be successful but now not so much. It will make me feel awesome if he never wins a Superbowl and Jets win one during his career. But to answer the question, it is Brady and not even close. 

Let's see division opponent who you play twice and is most hated rival... or... a young player who made a comment in a bar to rile up some jets fans. It's like asking who is more important to defeat: Hitler or the Tribbles

ST_TroubleWithTribbles.jpg

You mean that's what happens when you tank a season and everybody knows it and everybody is on board with it including an entire fanbase. It was an amazing thing to watch those Hoosiers all just calmly sitting there, arms folded, expressionless faces and still filling up Lucas Oil and watching the worst job of coaching being done week in week out ON PURPOSE-because they ALL KNEW ONE THING. They HAD to get Luck, they saw how it paid off in the mid to late 90's when they got Manning, that was a nice run too, this will be two whole generations of elite QBing being given to that fanbase-NO other team except maybe The Packers can claim such a run.

As much as I would like to dump on the Colts for tanking, I don't think they had to make any special effort (or non-effort) to go 2-14. Manning was single-handedly able to mask the NFL's least talented roster. Once he was lost for the year, no amount of in-game strategy or sideline theatrics from Caldwell (and, granted, he provided none of either) was going to keep that putrid supporting cast from plummeting to the league's worst record.

niners

I'd rather the Jets beat Aaron Rodgers.

Well for that to happen this season Rodgers will have to be traded which is obviously highly unlikely or it would have to be the Jets vs Packers in the superbowl also highly unlikely but more probable than the first one.

What a dumb post. Learn the game of football before posting again.

Archived