Klecko73isGod

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Timecop 2

Tremors 4

Universal Soldier 2

The last bunch of Police Academy films

Michael Bay's Transformers 2 &3 (Though the fact the first one was utter s**t as well may disqualify them)

Star Trek: Insurrection

Actually gonna cosign on Timecop and Universal Soldier here. The originals were legit great action flicks.

So last night I get home from work and what is playing on MGM HD? - BREAKIN' AND BREAKIN' 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - and I dance around my living room shouting "OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD!!!"

Once I compose myself I watch them both because you're not going to not watch both Breakin' and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo if they are both on back to back. 

I learned three great things about these movies that I never knew before with which I will now enrich all of your lives:

1. Plucky "street people" doing break dancing can save the world. It's truly amazing and heart warming and I suggest you all try it some time. By the end of Electric Boogaloo I was texting JiF that we should find some time to break dance for a good cause. 

2. Golan/Globus, the producers of the cinematic masterpiece that is Breakin', were so confident it would be successful that they teased the sequel prior to the end credits of the movie. This was not a little "James Bond will return" small print teaser, either. It was a full screen card that read, in large print: COMING SOON: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: THE DANCE CRAZE OF TOMORROW, and was mentioned by Ice T in his movie closing rap.

3. Not only is Ice T in both movies, but in the closing credits of Breakin', he is identified as "Rap Talker." This is the greatest and whitest thing I have ever seen in my life! As in "my favorite rap talker is Ice T because he seems more authentic than the other rap talkers."

You're welcome. 

Greatest movies ever!

Hopefully the third human centipede is an actual centipede with 100 or more segments

Every thanksgiving parage when the balloons and floats turn the corner I say to myself once, just once can a real 100 segment Human Centipede turn that corner and parade down 6th ave.  Just once. 

Archived