Who's your least favorite nfl player?

drdetroit

Mine is Wes Welker. That comment he made about Rex a few years ago the way he celebrated the first down Manning threw to him on the curl route last year. He hates the Jets passionately and he just seems like a humorless asswipe. A-Pete is a close 2nd because likes to beat kids.

I know everyone is gonna say Brady but I'm not going fault the guy for being good.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably still Michael Vick.

Never liked him before the dog thing because he was so overrated to anyone who didn't play Madden religiously or take ESPN as gospel. Then it turns out he's a thug a$$hole who murders dogs. So yeah, **** that guy.

Big Ben and Tebow are up there too.

That's just wrong. He is a Jet. And our QB. It shows in your posts though you are completely irrational concerning him.

Hold on Rex was a Jet and you hated him when things went bad.. I'm sure if Geno does well this year he will get plenty of credit.. :winking0001:

Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger and former Jet kicker Doug Brien.

Tom Brady division rival and a nuisance to the Jets yearly in the AFC East and he cheats deflating footballs.

Ben Roethlisberger because he beat the Jets twice in the playoffs.

Doug Brien the kicker who missed two field goals potential game winning FGs losing to the Steelers in the AFC Divisional round in '04.

Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger and former Jet kicker Doug Brien.

Tom Brady because he's a cheater and a nuisance at quarterback in the AFC East Division. Beats the Jets consistently.

Ben Roethlisberger because he beat the Jets in the last AFC Championship game they were playing and also in the 2004 AFC Divisional playoff game.

The Former Jets Kicker Doug Brien because he missed those 2 potential game winning field goals in the 2004 AFC Divisional playoff game in Pittsburgh to potentially advance to the AFC Championship and they ended up losing. It was the 1st ever Jets playoff loss I had seen as a Fan. I still remember it like it happened recently which it didn't.

You do realize the offense scored no points in that game?? And you hate the kicker??

How anybody can hate on Tebow is behind me. The guy was one of the best college QBs in history and simply knows how to win. Class act on and off the field.

I'm an idiot and don't know how to embed a video.

https://youtu.be/QNIJN46q8ko

He was also 'off the field' last year, and will be again this year, because he's thickheaded and can't wrap his head around the fact that he's a sh*tty pro QB

Hold on Rex was a Jet and you hated him when things went bad.. I'm sure if Geno does well this year he will get plenty of credit.. :winking0001:

Players are different than coaches that are responsible for player development, player control, team philosophy, game planning. game adjustmernts, clock management, etc... and I realized far before things went "bad" that Rex was one of the worst NFL coaches and ruining my favorite team. 

Players are different than coaches that are responsible for player development, player control, team philosophy, game planning. game adjustmernts, clock management, etc... and I realized far before things went "bad" that Rex was one of the worst NFL coaches and ruining my favorite team. 

Did you like Mangini who never won a playoff game??

Probably still Michael Vick.

Never liked him before the dog thing because he was so overrated to anyone who didn't play Madden religiously or take ESPN as gospel. Then it turns out he's a thug a$$hole who murders dogs. So yeah, **** that guy.

Big Ben and Tebow are up there too.

That was such a repugnant move us signing that clown.

Archived