Who's your least favorite nfl player?

drdetroit

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan Marino and it's not even close. He had a HOF career but still can't get over the fact he fell in the draft. And he treated his teammates like crap but the media just wrote him off as "competative and intense." Brady suffers from the same douchebag persona.

Tom Brady by a mile

Yes- it's true, as a jets fan I am biased but in actuality he's not a good guy. I hate anybody who flops or tries to get cheap calls and that's all he does. He whines to every ref. he yells at the opposing teams sidelines after tds, he cheats a lot- one of the most under rated cheats were those illegal/legal formations they used to beat the Ravens in the AFCCG this year. They saved those plays for crucial drives in the playoffs bc they KNEW they were bending the rules, disgusting

Probably still Michael Vick.

Never liked him before the dog thing because he was so overrated to anyone who didn't play Madden religiously or take ESPN as gospel. Then it turns out he's a thug a$$hole who murders dogs. So yeah, **** that guy.

Big Ben and Tebow are up there too.

How can you hate Tebow? He sucked as a player, but wasn't arrogant or a hater.

Easy. Tom Shaydy. Not just because he's a Patsy, but also because he's a cheating arrogant prick that has forged his legacy with several tainted rings. All tainted rings. **** him. I hope he gets raped by a fat guy turned skinny, aka The Deflator!

Vick...he taught Geno that it was OK to sit around and sulk. Vicks guidance last year essentially makes Geno a second year player THIS year.

All-time? Michael Irvin annoys the living sh*t out of me, I guess. More so now than when he was playing.

All time Jet? Gastineau....no one comes close.

That's just wrong. He is a Jet. And our QB. It shows in your posts though you are completely irrational concerning him.

I root for the uniform, not any individual player.  Thanks for the lecture though, I have a lot of learning to do when it comes to being a real fan.

Vick...he taught Geno that it was OK to sit around and sulk. Vicks guidance last year essentially makes Geno a second year player THIS year.

All-time? Michael Irvin annoys the living sh*t out of me, I guess. More so now than when he was playing.

All time Jet? Gastineau....no one comes close.

Santonios gotta be close Im not a big fan Of Gastineau either FWIW

To put a different spin on this...

Who is the current NFL player who I would be most disgusted if he were to end up a Jet?  Easy one... Johnny Manziel.  It would be like the Tebow episode but 10x worse.  There isn't even a close second in my book.  I despise Brady but if he ended up a Jet, I could choke back my vomit and root for him because at least he has demonstrated talent amidst his overwhelming cheatiness. 

Interesting twist on this thread.  Bryan Cox used to be high on my hate list when he was a Dolphin.  When he came to the Jets, he, almost instantly, became one of my favorite Jets because he translated his fire and passion to this team without skipping a beat.  Never saw that coming.

Big Ben followed closely by Tebow

Someone else summed it up much better than I can ever hope to. I've always had a hard time defending my hatred of Tebow especially to my family and conservative neighborhood. I'm not sure of he consciously took up his act as a way to mask his sub-par talent as a Quarterback, but I always get the heebie jeebies whenever I see him take a knee and be subsequently surrounded by hundreds of media members. It strikes me as false idolatry being broadcast at a mass level. 

And Big Ben just because....well, dude's a rapist. 

Also, the answers to this thread is Andrew Luck. He openly said that he would never wanna play for the Jets. I've never heard a player outside a division rival ever say that, so **** him.

Stop being so thin-skinned about that. It's pathetic.

Vick is a very good one too. The 2014 Jets season lost any luster it would have previously had the moment we signed that f*cker. However, I took this thread title at face value. Vick is not currently employed with any NFL team.

And that is 1-year too late.

I was obsessed with hating Richard Todd in his day. I feel he brought those teams down; teams that were packed with talent on O and D. He underthrew Walker tons of times, was immobile (especially for a wishbone qb coming out of college), and I still blame Namath for touting him. These days, I root for arrogant guys like Richard Sherman to get burned.

Archived