Who's your least favorite nfl player?

drdetroit

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So JF80 is a fake fan who can't be taken seriously in a single Geno Smith related conversation?

Because real fans like bad players playing the most important position on the field for their teams and stuff.  The answer I would have given to this same question in 2012 would have been Mark Sanchez.  How did that one work out?

How anybody can hate on Tebow is behind me. The guy was one of the best college QBs in history and simply knows how to win. Class act on and off the field.

I don't like a single thing about Tebow, but I don't think he qualifies for this discussion as he's really not an NFL player.

Because real fans like bad players playing the most important position on the field for their teams and stuff. The answer I would have given to this same question in 2012 would have been Mark Sanchez. How did that one work out?

Fake fan who can't be engaged in a Geno conversation.

I root for the uniform, not any individual player.  Thanks for the lecture though, I have a lot of learning to do when it comes to being a real fan.

Just stopping by to point out that uniforms don't actually play on the field.

Not rooting for an individual player who plays with the uniform you root for is quite the head-scratcher. 

Just stopping by to point out that uniforms don't actually play on the field.

Not rooting for an individual player who plays with the uniform you root for is quite the head-scratcher. 

"Not rooting" and "not liking" are two different things.  I rooted for Geno the last 2 years.  Guy doesn't have it.  I dislike the QB of the team I root for because he's terrible at his job.  I'd love for him to not be terrible at his job and prove me wrong.  But he won't, just like Sanchez.

I just want a real QB who isn't bottom 3 in the NFL and doesn't mope on the sidelines.  Is that so much to ask.  6 years of this, and I'm the a$$hole on this one.  Cool.

You openly admit your least favorite player in the NFL is your starting QB.  Which means, you're rooting against him.  Which is supported by the fact you're calling Ryan sh*tzpatrick a conquering hero and refuse to listen to a single reason why Geno should start.  Thus, you're a fake fan, who roots against his team and you can be taken seriously in another Geno Smith conversation because you lack objectivity on the topic.  

I'm mad at myself at the time I've spent debating this topic with you, not knowing this whole time, your least favorite player in all of the NFL is your starting QB.

You openly admit your least favorite player in the NFL is your starting QB.  Which means, you're rooting against him.  Which is supported by the fact you're calling Ryan sh*tzpatrick a conquering hero and refuse to listen to a single reason why Geno should start.  Thus, you're a fake fan, who roots against his team and you can be taken seriously in another Geno Smith conversation because you lack objectivity on the topic.  

I'm mad at myself at the time I've spent debating this topic with you, not knowing this whole time, your least favorite player in all of the NFL is your starting QB.

I openly admit to not liking him because he's terrible.  I don't root against any Jet.  He just is what he is.  He's terrible, mopes around like Sanchez did, and I feel that we deserve a lot better at the most important position on the field.  At one time people weren't called fake fans for hating Sanchez, yet now that he's no longer a Jet, that's totally fine.  I see no difference here.  One day (sooner the better) Geno will no longer be on the roster. 

I like Fitzpatrick a lot better because at the very least he's a professional and has proven to be an average QB in this league.  We deserve better than average QB play but at least its a start.  Finishing as a bottom 3 team in the league at passing the ball is not an option going forward.

And yes, I'm certainly glad you feel you wasted so much time debating this with me.  That's time you can't get back.  Ha ha.

I openly admit to not liking him because he's terrible.  I don't root against any Jet.  He just is what he is.  He's terrible, mopes around like Sanchez did, and I feel that we deserve a lot better at the most important position on the field.  At one time people weren't called fake fans for hating Sanchez, yet now that he's no longer a Jet, that's totally fine.  I see no difference here.  One day (sooner the better) Geno will no longer be on the roster. 

I like Fitzpatrick a lot better because at the very least he's a professional and has proven to be an average QB in this league.  We deserve better than average QB play but at least its a start.  Finishing as a bottom 3 team in the league at passing the ball is not an option going forward.

And yes, I'm certainly glad you feel you wasted so much time debating this with me.  That's time you can't get back.  Ha ha.

Not a fake fan.

Fake 80, yes.

Not a fake fan.

Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger and former Jet kicker Doug Brien.

Tom Brady division rival and a nuisance to the Jets yearly in the AFC East and he cheats deflating footballs.

Ben Roethlisberger because he beat the Jets twice in the playoffs.

Doug Brien the kicker who missed two field goals potential game winning FGs losing to the Steelers in the AFC Divisional round in '04.

So you hate Brien because he missed a FG that lost the game and hate Ben because Brien lost the game?

Fake fan

So ya'll have finally figured out 80 is a fake fan?

Actually checked his I.P.  About 32 different posters come up. None of them real fans. 

He's like a posterbot.  He's not even a real person let alone a real fan.  

"Not rooting" and "not liking" are two different things.  I rooted for Geno the last 2 years.  Guy doesn't have it.  I dislike the QB of the team I root for because he's terrible at his job.  I'd love for him to not be terrible at his job and prove me wrong.  But he won't, just like Sanchez.

Kind of like not liking is the same as least favorite player in the NFL.

That says you like Brady, Welker and any other doosh named more than the starting QB of the team you supposedly root for.

Sorry find that hard to believe.

Kind of like not liking is the same as least favorite player in the NFL.

That says you like Brady, Welker and any other doosh named more than the starting QB of the team you supposedly root for.

Sorry find that hard to believe.

Our QB has a far more direct impact on Jet W's and L's than the QB we face twice a year.  And Welker isn't even relevant anymore.  Isn't his career basically over at this point?

fake fans never win

We do when we're right.  By supporting bad QB's who will eventually be off the roster you're supporting false hope.  The same kind of false hope that got Mark Sanchez's contract extended.  They're basically the same guy and its very sad.

We do when we're right.  By supporting bad QB's who will eventually be off the roster you're supporting false hope.  The same kind of false hope that got Mark Sanchez's contract extended.  They're basically the same guy and its very sad.

fake fan

I don't hate Tebow as a person, but I hated it when he was on the Jets.  I'm not sure how much of it is his fault, but it's really his fans that kill me.  His being a Jet just ruined a large part of the fan experience that year.  Message boards were packed with irrational "guy's a winner, he just wins!  he WINS!!!" and "Jets are misusing Tebow" or "Jets didn't realize what they had" (which became especially ridiculous after literally every other NFL team passed on him).

Was just brutal to listen to.  Never has a player's importance been as overstated.  I hated that....not Tebow as a person.

I don't hate Tebow as a person, but I hated it when he was on the Jets.  I'm not sure how much of it is his fault, but it's really his fans that kill me.  His being a Jet just ruined a large part of the fan experience that year.  Message boards were packed with irrational "guy's a winner, he just wins!  he WINS!!!" and "Jets are misusing Tebow" or "Jets didn't realize what they had" (which became especially ridiculous after literally every other NFL team passed on him).

Was just brutal to listen to.  Never has a player's importance been as overstated.  I hated that....not Tebow as a person.

I hated Tebow, the person.

Archived