Who's your least favorite nfl player?

drdetroit

Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

Was that Col. Lingus?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Nicovich, Gronk, or Andrew Luck. 

Indy landing Luck will go down as one of the top 5 reasons i will never see a NYJ superbowl victory.

Lucky P'sOS's

Please. Luck has a long way to go. I expect to beat him this year as a matter of fact with our defense.

I root against Brady but I don't even dislike him. Seems like he's probably a good dude and he's obviously an all time great (though I will always allow myself to change that based on if cheating stuff comes up).

There are many players to hate based on murders/crimes. Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Rae Carruth etc. Mike Vick is repugnant. Same w AP.

It seems ridiculous to not pick someone from that group (even if I didn't list all the criminals). If we eliminate that category though Terrell Owens is up there for me. Not sure if he's #1 but he's in consideration.

We do when we're right.  By supporting bad QB's who will eventually be off the roster you're supporting false hope.  The same kind of false hope that got Mark Sanchez's contract extended.  They're basically the same guy and its very sad.

^ fake fan denial.. maybe if you had had the sex you wouldn't spend all your time posting on a mb of a team you aren't really a fan of

Stop being so thin-skinned about that. It's pathetic.

So are you insinuating that you SUPPORT his comments?!?!?!

Anybody who bashes the Jets can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. And you're in that camp, so **** you too!

Anybody who bashes the Jets can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. And you're in that camp, so **** you too!

Thin skinned and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

MODS ban this piece of sh*t.

Please stop. 

Also, the answers to this thread is Andrew Luck. He openly said that he would never wanna play for the Jets. I've never heard a player outside a division rival ever say that, so **** him.

AGREED.. F U Andrew Luck.

No.  Let's not.  OK?

Thin skinned and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Stop instigating. 

Least favorite player as a Jets fan has to be Brady. my runner up would be Eli Manning (I really hate that stupid face he makes when he throws a bad ball.)

Least favorite Jet of all time without a doubt would be Kyle Wilson, I couldn't stand how he would celebrate minor plays like he just single handedly won the game for us.

Least favorite player as a Jets fan has to be Brady. my runner up would be Eli Manning (I really hate that stupid face he makes when he throws a bad ball.)

Least favorite Jet of all time without a doubt would be Kyle Wilson, I couldn't stand how he would celebrate minor plays like he just single handedly won the game for us.

The best was on special teams LOL we'd kick off, the opposing team would return the ball to the 35, a Jet player would finally make a tackle and out of nowhere running across the field would be Kyle Wilson and his finger wag.

The best was on special teams LOL we'd kick off, the opposing team would return the ball to the 35, a Jet player would finally make a tackle and out of nowhere running across the field would be Kyle Wilson and his finger wag.

I normally support our player far longer than I should but I am honestly beyond happy to see Wilson gone.

Stop instigating. 

I told him not to be thin-skinned. He told me to **** myself, he called Arsis a piece of sh*t, and I get the hand-slap for "instigating"? WTF man... this wasn't instigating, you know when I'm instigating and this wasn't it. Andrew Luck isn't public enemy #1 to Jets fans because he said "**** that" at a bar, supposedly. To feel that way is thin skinned. To cuss people out for saying so is stupid. 

In other words, I brought the truth to this ridiculous thread.

I told him not to be thin-skinned. He told me to **** myself, he called Arsis a piece of sh*t, and I get the hand-slap for "instigating"? WTF man... this wasn't instigating, you know when I'm instigating and this wasn't it. Andrew Luck isn't public enemy #1 to Jets fans because he said "**** that" at a bar, supposedly. To feel that way is thin skinned. To cuss people out for saying so is stupid. 

^

fake smart guy

We do when we're right. By supporting bad QB's who will eventually be off the roster you're supporting false hope. The same kind of false hope that got Mark Sanchez's contract extended. They're basically the same guy and its very sad.

Are your jerseys authentic bro

Mock outrage. vote Ape

Our QB has a far more direct impact on Jet W's and L's than the QB we face twice a year.  And Welker isn't even relevant anymore.  Isn't his career basically over at this point?

No matter how you spin it answering who is your least favorite p,Ayer in the league, 1500 or so players and you pick your own starting QB is lame. There isn't a chance in hell I hate our QB more than Brady, or Suh, or Gronk, Ben, either Manning etc. Dont know why you're bringing up Welker, they're are too many players to choose from.

You really need to calm down, Free Shoes.

No matter how you spin it answering who is your least favorite p,Ayer in the league, 1500 or so players and you pick your own starting QB is lame. There isn't a chance in hell I hate our QB more than Brady, or Suh, or Gronk, Ben, either Manning etc. Dont know why you're bringing up Welker, they're are too many players to choose from.

The person I was responding to listed Brady and Welker. 

^ fake fan denial.. maybe if you had had the sex you wouldn't spend all your time posting on a mb of a team you aren't really a fan of

The only good thing that came from this thread, is the truth about JF80 has surfaced.  At least you know not to engage anymore in his propaganda aimed to destroy the Jets. 

Archived