Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbal was immersed in watching his movie. Chowing down on popcorn, he called everyone over to watch his amazing scenes where he is training the raptors and almost getting eaten by dinosaurs. When 80 walked over, he offered 80 some popcorn from his bucket while slyly winking. Even though they were enjoying the movie, they thought it would be a great idea to blindly get rid of Verbal. Chuckling to themselves and throwing out a bunch of GFY, DIAF, and hammer time, Pac finally showed up and threw the hammer down. 

Verbal - Owen Grady from Jurassic World, 1x N1 masonizer - is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to turn in your actions. 

Verbal was immersed in watching his movie. Chowing down on popcorn, he called everyone over to watch his amazing scenes where he is training the raptors and almost getting eaten by dinosaurs. When 80 walked over, he offered 80 some popcorn from his bucket while slyly winking. Even though they were enjoying the movie, they thought it would be a great idea to blindly get rid of Verbal. Chuckling to themselves and throwing out a bunch of GFY, DIAF, and hammer time, Pac finally showed up and threw the hammer down. 

Verbal - Owen Grady from Jurassic World, N1 masonizer - is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to turn in your actions. 

Also, eh not a huge loss imo. I've never thought masons were that strong.

I mean it sucks Verbal is dead but who knows how much time he'd have spent playing with his vacation thing going on.

I'm not too bothered by Verbal's train either. I could comment that some of the people in the middle might look suspicious like CTM or SMC but...ehhh I wasn't getting any bad vibes. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the entire train is town tbh considering not everyone checked in.

Speaking of which I'd be more concerned with people who checked in and didn't vote like Smash and JC.

Also, eh not a huge loss imo. I've never thought masons were that strong.

I mean it sucks Verbal is dead but who knows how much time he'd have spent playing with his vacation thing going on.

Rationalizing.

I'm not too bothered by Verbal's train either. I could comment that some of the people in the middle might look suspicious like CTM or SMC but...ehhh I wasn't getting any bad vibes. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the entire train is town tbh considering not everyone checked in.

Speaking of which I'd be more concerned with people who checked in and didn't vote like Smash and JC.

Steering/incriminating people based on a joke lynch.

This lazy, dumb sh*t is why I stopped playing. I see nothing changed, except that the joke lynches don't even provide anyone with lulz anymore.

There's literally nothing that can be deduced from Verbal's train or lynch. It was stupid, as usual. This is what happens when you replace people like Slats, DPR and Doggin with dopey, asexual Carebears like 80.

Rationalizing.

This lazy, dumb sh*t is why I stopped playing. I see nothing changed, except that the joke lynches don't even provide anyone with lulz anymore.

There's literally nothing that can be deduced from Verbal's train or lynch. It was stupid, as usual. This is what happens when you replace people like Slats, DPR and Doggin with dopey, asexual Carebears like 80.

ohhh, nice burn

hmm..  last time you did the mock outrage thing after an early death I correctly ascertained you were scum.  Not ready to go there quite yet but this is an interesting post indeed. 

hmm..  last time you did the mock outrage thing after an early death I correctly ascertained you were scum.  Not ready to go there quite yet but this is an interesting post indeed. 

You blind squirreled that, bitching about the principles of game play isn't a ******* tell for me. I've been on this soapbox for years, you twit.  

And this isn't mock outrage, it is disappointment with a dash of chastising. People ask me to play all the time, I tell them I'm not interested, this kind of thing is why. It really has nothing to do with what's going on in this specific game, it's the principle of everyone planning to make time for a game like this, then pissing in their faces by doing dumb sh*t that makes it less of a game. This occasionally in mafia can be funny, this regularly in mafia is a waste of people's time. 

When is the last time town won around here? Moderators make time to set up a game, then the balance is immediately ****ed because the town has to kill the same 3 people with the first 3 joke lynches of the game, then it's all a ******* waste from then on. How is that challenging? How is that entertaining?

Oh **** this

I was going to try to snipe but I just realized you posted 20 ******* minutes ago

What are you even waiting for? An audience?

Vote Verbal

I'd just like to quickly note, that you would literally lose your simpleton mind if this happened to you.

Wait, did that seriously just happen?

Mafia is dead.  Nobody even tries anymore.

lmfao

So, 80 is scum btw.  

Pac with "last time you mock outrage me make you scum" derp in 5... 4... 3...

Wait, did that seriously just happen?

Mafia is dead.  Nobody even tries anymore.

lmfao

So, 80 is scum btw.  

I know what I'm doing..  I saved everyone a painfully slow 4 day holiday weekend of no one trying and minimal posting in favor of a quick death and seeing what happens as a result. 

I'm trying to save mafia you shortsighted assholes.

Pac with "last time you mock outrage me make you scum" derp in 5... 4... 3...

Far from outrage.  It's par for the course these days.  It's just the course sucks and isnt challenging which makes it void of any real fun other than the same old jabs and insults.

I still get chuckle here and there but the game isnt much of a game anymore. 

I know what I'm doing..  I saved everyone a painfully slow 4 day holiday weekend of no one trying and minimal posting in favor of a quick death and seeing what happens as a result. 

I'm trying to save mafia you shortsighted assholes.

I'm not even sure why you sign up...

Far from outrage.  It's par for the course these days.  It's just the course sucks and isnt challenging which makes it void of any real fun other than the same old jabs and insults.

I still get chuckle here and there but the game isnt much of a game anymore. 

We're 100% on the same page.

I'm not even sure why you sign up...

I guarantee no one was going to do sh-t the next 4 days and blame it all on the holiday weekend.  The game would have come to a grinding halt where no one talks about the game or tries..  That's the type of thing that kills these games..  the indifference.

I'd rather people be mad or come at me so I can get a feel for what's going on.

So, you're quitting?

I'm sorry your simple minds can't understand my genius...  We already have a page worth of posts and it's not even 945 am..  You and JiF's mock outrage campaign is more telling than anything that happened the last 5 pages.

You're welcome.

I'm sorry your simple minds can't understand my genius...  We already have a page worth of posts and it's not even 945 am..  You and JiF's mock outrage campaign is more telling than anything that happened the last 5 pages.

You're welcome.

Oh good, you've deduced that I'm not going to sign up for the next game. Masterful.

You blind squirreled that, bitching about the principles of game play isn't a ******* tell for me. I've been on this soapbox for years, you twit.  

And this isn't mock outrage, it is disappointment with a dash of chastising. People ask me to play all the time, I tell them I'm not interested, this kind of thing is why. It really has nothing to do with what's going on in this specific game, it's the principle of everyone planning to make time for a game like this, then pissing in their faces by doing dumb sh*t that makes it less of a game. This occasionally in mafia can be funny, this regularly in mafia is a waste of people's time. 

When is the last time town won around here? Moderators make time to set up a game, then the balance is immediately ****ed because the town has to kill the same 3 people with the first 3 joke lynches of the game, then it's all a ******* waste from then on. How is that challenging? How is that entertaining?

some truth to this, nobody takes the game seriously anymore and everyone falls in line. 2 years ago I would've been pissed off that we blind lynched a power role, now it's just par for the course. Hard to get engaged when it's no a challenge

some truth to this, nobody takes the game seriously anymore and everyone falls in line. 2 years ago I would've been pissed off that we blind lynched a power role, now it's just par for the course. Hard to get engaged when it's no a challenge

This is why you and JIF are in the circle of trust, and Pac is pumping gas at the circle K. 

run em up and reveal is what killed mafia.  you should know since you're the a$$hole who basically pioneered it.  I'd rather kill Verb and deal with the consequences then get his reveal move on to the next person, get their reveal, move on etc etc etc.

I'll decide how this game plays out.  ME!

Do you realize the hissy fit that pac would be throwing if he was the one blind lynched on page 5 on D1?

We would never, ever, hear the end of it.  And here he is defending that lazy bull sh*t.  lmfao.  

You still don't get it so I'll dumb it down for you..  I'll only say this once so put your thinking cap on.

Verbal said he was going to be "scarce" until Tuesday and 6 people were still voting him

Lynching Verb was going to accomplish 1 of 2 things.

Either luckily nab scum OR not allow scum to use the 4 day lull to hide and/or delay game play until next week.  By then I and others would have been completely bored and mentally checked out.

By lynching him I'm giving the game some juice and am fine if it results in suspicion my way. 

Let me fill you in on what an expert scum hunter like myself does...  Now that I know Verb is innocent, I can go back to the time when he announced he'd be scarce and see which active players at the time didn't unvote him.  That and the mock outrage from you and that disgusting ape are things to talk about when going forward.  It gets the game moving..  I'm an expert at moving the game along as both a player and mod. 

That concludes todays mafia lesson...  re-read however many times you need for it to sink in.

Haha Ape.  You spelled twat wrong.

Archived