Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

This is D2, no?

Oh, so what happens on N4?  Still vanilla? dumb ass.

Historically, you are the first and most often to lead joke lynches. True or false? Because that is what I'm referring to, you idiot, not just this game as an example. 3+ years of your pants-wetting, numb nuts bullsh*t.

And first to celebrate and laugh and dance on the grave.  Which he did none of.  He completely ignored the fact he finally got his D1 Blind Lynch on Verbal which he's been trying to do for years.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm caught up.

I feel like Jif is town.

He may be wrong in his reads but he's giving them at least and calling sh*t out and applying pressure.

You know, all the things townies do. And he did it all before claiming.

FOS SMC for his vote, it didn't sit right with me.

Bat Manning?  Is there a 4th Manning brother?

And you're at the beach?  How many tubes of sun screen does it take to cover the whole body?

Tubes? Wtf tubes? I use the spray like getting a fake spray on tan but backwards. Hard to say cans. Mrs Crusher and all 5 kids grab grab two cans each and go at it. Takes 3-4 minutes depending on the wind. Bout $14 a day. Not bad all things considered.

Tubes? Wtf tubes? I use the spray like getting a fake spray on tan but backwards. Hard to say cans. Mrs Crusher and all 5 kids grab grab two cans each and go at it. Takes 3-4 minutes depending on the wind. Bout $14 a day. Not bad all things considered.

Ok but what about Bat Manning?  lol

That's fine, but go back to complaining about how mafia sucks for other reasons.

The Verbal lynch was a one off occurrence and in context it made sense. 

We'll agree to disagree. I saw it at the time as stupid. I still see it that way, I play my best mafia on D1. My raw reads are developed on D1, after D1 I usually get spun around second guessing my reads. So, with that... we can either stop talking about it, or other people can keep re-initiating the topic, then blaming me for doing nothing in the game but complaining when the game thread so obviously shows otherwise. 

If you respond to me again, at least have the courtesy to acknowledge where people have used "ape is complainy" as a subtle indictment of my alignment, when you (especially you) know damn well me griping about game play has nothing to do with alignment. 

unvote

Unvote JiF

Interesting unvote's here:

CTM was trying to create momentum on my train on some obvious weak sh*t.  Prodding, if you will, when some concerns about my play were posted out there. 

SMC came in with a swing vote to put me at L-2 and he too tried to do it on some weak sh*t.  Something about go big or go home and thats why I avoided the D1 lynch?  Makes no sense.  It was 5 pages in, I just hadnt checked in yet.  And why would I avoid it if i was going big or going home?  

We'll agree to disagree. I saw it at the time as stupid. I still see it that way, I play my best mafia on D1. My raw reads are developed on D1, after D1 I usually get spun around second guessing my reads. So, with that... we can either stop talking about it, or other people can keep re-initiating the topic, then blaming me for doing nothing in the game but complaining when the game thread so obviously shows otherwise. 

If you respond to me again, at least have the courtesy to acknowledge where people have used "ape is complainy" as a subtle indictment of my alignment, when you (especially you) know damn well me griping about game play has nothing to do with alignment. 

Hmm look you're not entirely wrong I think you're just narrowing in on the part that's wrong without looking at the context which makes it right.

Let's pretend we live in a hollywood film for a second here.

It's a sports film, baseball. The pitcher is pitching a perfect game.

In fact it's the last inning of the last game of the world series. Really inspirational film. Make ya feel good type.

Then he sees his girlfriend in the stands. They had a bad breakup last week after he asked her to marry him and she said not while you still play baseball. So they make eye contact and the guy puts down his glove and runs off the field. He's giving up the game to go be with his girl.

Now the point of my little story is this.

Was lynching Verbal the smartest move ever?

Nah, it didn't even make much sense in game.

But again he was going on vacation and who knows how much time he could spend playing let alone how much time he may have wanted to spend playing. We lynched him to keep the game going smoothly and free up his vacation time while also making a joke out of it. Look at the context and it makes sense.

And yeah if you need the acknowledgement I'll say it.

People are taking your complaining and making a case out of it like it has anything to do with your alignment and it doesn't.

Hmm look you're not entirely wrong I think you're just narrowing in on the part that's wrong without looking at the context which makes it right.

In fact it's the last inning of the last game of the world series. Really inspirational film. Make ya feel good type.

Then he sees his girlfriend in the stands. They had a bad breakup last week after he asked her to marry him and she said not while you still play baseball. So they make eye contact and the guy puts down his glove and runs off the field. He's giving up the game to go be with his girl.

But again he was going on vacation and who knows how much time he could spend playing let alone how much time he may have wanted to spend playing. We lynched him to keep the game going smoothly and free up his vacation time while also making a joke out of it. Look at the context and it makes sense.

People are taking your complaining and making a case out of it like it has anything to do with your alignment and it doesn't.

You dont even know what a perfect game is...

Unvote JiF

so a swing vote then an unvote ?

Not liking this at all .... Did you see the momentum on JIF turn then run like chicken scum ?

Maybe JIF shoots you in the face tonight if he's telling the truth which I still don't trust is what happened here.

^^^^scum trying to justify a blind mislynch.

I was speaking broadly there but do you mean a shutout since we're talking about a pitcher?

Stop speaking about sports if you have no clue what they are. A shutout is a thing, a no-hitter is a better thing and a perfect game is even betterer.

Also, If Jif has a shot he should shoot himself.

K.  Well I'll say it again.  Since I'm JiF's top read anyways, have him shoot me.  Then he gets to play the rest of the game as his favorite role, vanilla town.  Until people start bringing up inane gambit theories, anyways.

define gambit for me, in the context of mafia

Interesting unvote's here:

CTM was trying to create momentum on my train on some obvious weak sh*t.  Prodding, if you will, when some concerns about my play were posted out there. 

SMC came in with a swing vote to put me at L-2 and he too tried to do it on some weak sh*t.  Something about go big or go home and thats why I avoided the D1 lynch?  Makes no sense.  It was 5 pages in, I just hadnt checked in yet.  And why would I avoid it if i was going big or going home?  

outside of your idiotic narrative about my prodding, what is so interesting about me unvoting a power role that in all likelihood can vet himself?

I've played from vacation plenty of times. Crusher is doing so now. The "he was going on vacation" line of reasoning is not reasoning. If you want to debate the merits of the Verbal lynch, you'll lose. You'd be better off just respecting the fact that I thought it was another case of lazy play hurting the town and leave it at that. I don't care if NOBODY agrees with me, you can all be wrong together. 

A town that is willing to acquiesce to its dumbest member's idiocy, is an idiotic town. 

Now, would you like to continue this debate so you can accuse me of derailing JIF or 80's train or whatever later... or can we regain focus on the moment at hand?

I was speaking broadly there but do you mean a shutout since we're talking about a pitcher?

For ****'s sake... aren't you the dope that was chastising me for not paying attention to the game IN NIGHT PHASE because I complained once? Now you're muddling this thing with 80 and JIF with this inane garbage about your inability to use metaphors?

Stop speaking about sports if you have no clue what they are. A shutout is a thing, a no-hitter is a better thing and a perfect game is even betterer.

**** off. I played little league years ago. sh*ts not complicated.

I've played from vacation plenty of times. Crusher is doing so now. The "he was going on vacation" line of reasoning is not reasoning. If you want to debate the merits of the Verbal lynch, you'll lose. You'd be better off just respecting the fact that I thought it was another case of lazy play hurting the town and leave it at that. I don't care if NOBODY agrees with me, you can all be wrong together. 

A town that is willing to acquiesce to its dumbest member's idiocy, is an idiotic town. 

Now, would you like to continue this debate so you can accuse me of derailing JIF or 80's train or whatever later... or can we regain focus on the moment at hand?

Sure but we also have a precedent in blind lynching Verbal as a joke. That's not there with Crusher. 

You keep zeroing in on little details and ignoring the big picture.

For ****'s sake... aren't you the dope that was chastising me for not paying attention to the game IN NIGHT PHASE because I complained once? Now you're muddling this thing with 80 and JIF with this inane garbage about your inability to use metaphors?

Maybe. When was that?

@Nolder, why don't you vote 80?

I'm 100% convinced JC is scum. I am not 100% on 80.

Yes, I put JiF at L-2 and he revealed a power role, hence, my unvote.  JiF, AVM and JC avoided the D1 lynch.  AVM is dead, which leaves JiF and JC.  Difficult to believe that all scum voted D1, so I went with the best bet out of JiF and JC.  I'd be willing to go JC.

outside of your idiotic narrative about my prodding, what is so interesting about me unvoting a power role that in all likelihood can vet himself?

Nothing idiotic about it.  You knew damn well what you were doing.  I think its interesting being that you 2 were pushing momentum and then quickly peeled off with a vote and no explanation why. 

Most at least questioned my reveal, you 2, took it at face value.  

How about, no? 

Narrative statements like this will keep you in my top 3, no matter how this 80/JIf thing resolves. 

What is this JiF/80 thing you're referring to? 

Yes, I put JiF at L-2 and he revealed a power role, hence, my unvote.  JiF, AVM and JC avoided the D1 lynch.  AVM is dead, which leaves JiF and JC.  Difficult to believe that all scum voted D1, so I went with the best bet out of JiF and JC.  I'd be willing to go JC.

So you're whole reasoning behind your suspicions right now are the people who "avoided" a D1 blind speed lynch?  lmfao

I wasnt around.  Maybe JC and AVM werent too?

I'm pretty confident your scum.  This is insanely terrible logic that you're better than..and the placement of your votes dont help you one bit either. 

80 and SMC are my best bets right now. 

How about, no? 

What is this JiF/80 thing you're referring to? 

People leaving your train and going to his after your reveal. Asking you to shoot him. The stuff I've been talking about, mostly.

Exactly.  Which is why you should probably understand the difference between a shutout and a perfect game before making an analogy about it.  :)

I didn't. Read the exchange again. I said perfect game first and I meant that broadly as in the entire team is just performing perfectly/everything is in tune. Jif said I didn't even know what a perfect game is and I explained, like I'm doing here, that I meant it in the broad sense not specific and asked him if he thought I meant a shut out since my story was about a pitcher.

Should we lynch one, shoot one (JIF's shot)?

Maybe. I don't think 80 is my 2nd choice to die right now though. Let me make a list where I stand on everyone real quick.

Has offered next to nothing this game.

Archived