Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

so a swing vote then an unvote ?

Not liking this at all .... Did you see the momentum on JIF turn then run like chicken scum ?

Maybe JIF shoots you in the face tonight if he's telling the truth which I still don't trust is what happened here.

^^^Scummy^^^

This does not look good on you.

So you're whole reasoning behind your suspicions right now are the people who "avoided" a D1 blind speed lynch?  lmfao

I wasnt around.  Maybe JC and AVM werent too?

I'm pretty confident your scum.  This is insanely terrible logic that you're better than..and the placement of your votes dont help you one bit either. 

80 and SMC are my best bets right now. 

Why not a Jetscode lynch? Are Nolder and I the only ones that feel like he's dirty? It's literally the only thing Nolder has said all game that I agree with.

I didn't. Read the exchange again. I said perfect game first and I meant that broadly as in the entire team is just performing perfectly/everything is in tune. Jif said I didn't even know what a perfect game is and I explained, like I'm doing here, that I meant it in the broad sense not specific and asked him if he thought I meant a shut out since my story was about a pitcher.

Maybe. I don't think 80 is my 2nd choice to die right now though. Let me make a list where I stand on everyone real quick.

80's going to argue with you about a stupid analogy and get you to dilute your own case on JC. FYI

Maybe we can reconsider lynching him? 

Why not a Jetscode lynch? Are Nolder and I the only ones that feel like he's dirty? It's literally the only thing Nolder has said all game that I agree with.

Haha.  I was just reading his posts on this page.  I think he's officially called everyone scum in the game at this point with his "^^^^^scum" posts. 

I could got that way but my reads are 80 and SMC.  

**** it. I've got to bail for a while... 80, Jetscode and probably Pac as my top 3 right now.

80 for JIF's reasons, plus some of the nonsense he's trotted out today in defense of himself.

Jetscode hit a very old scumtell, but I also agree with Nolder's case on him. I also feel like people are trying to divert attention from a JC train right now.

Pac felt like he was using circumstantial nonsense to see if he could get the town to take me out. He's done nothing but hedge, which is a scum tell for him and many others, and now that I've called him out, he's hiding. 

80's going to argue with you about a stupid analogy and get you to dilute your own case on JC. FYI

Maybe we can reconsider lynching him? 

You have a point. It was just a dumb story I made up on the spot. Done talking about it.

Also in regards to JC, has he really said anything yet besides calling me scum and now you? What does he think about AVM's death or Jifs reveal or Pac's theories or anything? Dude is playing like a mute. And that's my big problem with SMC right now as well.

You have a point. It was just a dumb story I made up on the spot. Done talking about it.

Also in regards to JC, has he really said anything yet besides calling me scum and now you? What does he think about AVM's death or Jifs reveal or Pac's theories or anything? Dude is playing like a mute. And that's my big problem with SMC right now as well.

JC isn't applying logic, he's creating narratives. Not as wordy as some scum when they do it, but it's something I've nailed him on in the past. 

Fine.  I'll 12 Angry Men this thing.  JiF and Ape think I'm scum.  Anyone else?  If someone wants to join that duo I'll reveal then go away.  Otherwise let's lynch actual scum.

Who are you voting right now?

Arsis.

So, if you're cry to the town is "lynch actual scum", then what is your case on him? Because when you case the vote, I'm pretty sure you said you did it to "get him talking" which hardly aligns with "lynching actual scum". It came across more at the time as a vote to avoid or divert from the trains that were forming.

So, if you're cry to the town is "lynch actual scum", then what is your case on him? Because when you case the vote, I'm pretty sure you said you did it to "get him talking" which hardly aligns with "lynching actual scum". It came across more at the time as a vote to avoid or divert from the trains that were forming.

The longer he goes without actually playing, the more likely it is in my mind that he's actual scum.  Not one game-related post from him so far.  0.

Fine.  I'll 12 Angry Men this thing.  JiF and Ape think I'm scum.  Anyone else?  If someone wants to join that duo I'll reveal then go away.  Otherwise let's lynch actual scum.

So, in one hand you want us to lynch actual scum, meanwhile, you've provided nothing in the way of scum hunting and in the other hand, you want us to talk more about you, drawing more attention to yourself and again, not actually scum hunting.

wow

Yeah and that too.

lmfao