Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, in one hand you want us to lynch actual scum, meanwhile, you've provided nothing in the way of scum hunting and in the other hand, you want us to talk more about you, drawing more attention to yourself and again, not actually scum hunting.

Incorrect.  I think your case on me is stupid, and that it would be preferable to look at Arsis or JC today since you're going to shoot me anyways. 

You have a point. It was just a dumb story I made up on the spot. Done talking about it.

Also in regards to JC, has he really said anything yet besides calling me scum and now you? What does he think about AVM's death or Jifs reveal or Pac's theories or anything? Dude is playing like a mute. And that's my big problem with SMC right now as well.

Whatevs dude.  I'm the one who stated we keep the Vig and have him shoot you or Ape.  Stop pushing a narrative like I haven't been posting my reads.  Cause you're lying.

Nothing idiotic about it.  You knew damn well what you were doing.  I think its interesting being that you 2 were pushing momentum and then quickly peeled off with a vote and no explanation why. 

Most at least questioned my reveal, you 2, took it at face value.  

of course i did you dolt, you can vet yourself. 

I went to great lengths explaining this a few games ago when I revealed with the same role..

gfy

Top to bottom is towniest to scummiest IMO.
JC and Jif are the only people I'm very confident about.

JiF
Smash
Pac
Ape
Crusher
CTM
Arsis
SMC
JC

Thinks make me feel better

So you're whole reasoning behind your suspicions right now are the people who "avoided" a D1 blind speed lynch?  lmfao

I wasnt around.  Maybe JC and AVM werent too?

I'm pretty confident your scum.  This is insanely terrible logic that you're better than..and the placement of your votes dont help you one bit either. 

80 and SMC are my best bets right now. 

Not who avoided a "speed lynch" but who avoided voting at all.  It's a way scum can keep their hands clean as a they know the victim is town.

The fact that you and Nolder think I'm scum is a good indicator that I'm not.

I'm 100% convinced JC is scum. I am not 100% on 80.

If you're trying to reveal something you may as well..  because odds are this post and the last one like it are the talk of the scum chat.

are you "nolder" 100% or are you telling us something else?

**** it. I've got to bail for a while... 80, Jetscode and probably Pac as my top 3 right now.

80 for JIF's reasons, plus some of the nonsense he's trotted out today in defense of himself.

Jetscode hit a very old scumtell, but I also agree with Nolder's case on him. I also feel like people are trying to divert attention from a JC train right now.

Pac felt like he was using circumstantial nonsense to see if he could get the town to take me out. He's done nothing but hedge, which is a scum tell for him and many others, and now that I've called him out, he's hiding. 

lol

I can vote JC but I'm waiting to hear from Nolder.  I'm sure his 100% posts are drawing a lot of attention in the scum chat if he's town.  Seems to me he doesn't mind making himself a target so he might as well say if he is really 100% or just a gut feel.

I'm not sure how I feel about JiF's reveal...  the oddball role makes sense given Verbs strange role but it could also be an anti-town role.  I've done similar things in the past with bad guys.

I could vote the Ape.  He's been all over the map.  Whining, finally stopping, saying he doesn't have the energy to play well, then starting to post rapidly.  I'd address his case on me but all I've seen are the words hedging and hiding.  Neither of which are accurate.  The rest is just inflammatory nonsense that looks like someone trying to pioneer an easy lynch.

I feel strongly Nolder is town but it might have to do with agreeing with much of his content and vice versa.  He has fooled me before but for now I don't see it.

Crush I have zero read on.

SMC I have a slight scum lean but I admitted it was kinda flimsy.  More of a feel.

I've largely ignored 80 so not a solid read there.

CTM really hasn't said anything meaningful which isn't necessarily a scum tell for him.  Null at the moment.

Arsis..  ***k if I know..  he hasn't said much of anything but did seem to be trying to place some silly trap on me earlier when I was clearly spit balling names.

Smash is another I could vote.  Seemed strange that he immediately abandoned his griping about the Verb lynch once he was called out on it.  Seemed like he didn't want attention..  yeah I could vote there.

Ok but what about Bat Manning?  lol

P

I've played from vacation plenty of times. Crusher is doing so now. The "he was going on vacation" line of reasoning is not reasoning. If you want to debate the merits of the Verbal lynch, you'll lose. You'd be better off just respecting the fact that I thought it was another case of lazy play hurting the town and leave it at that. I don't care if NOBODY agrees with me, you can all be wrong together. 

A town that is willing to acquiesce to its dumbest member's idiocy, is an idiotic town. 

Now, would you like to continue this debate so you can accuse me of derailing JIF or 80's train or whatever later... or can we regain focus on the moment at hand?

Yeah I'm vacationing my ass off and playing some mafia. Truthfully it's nice to play at the beach. Waiting on everyone showering to go to dinner. I get hosed off outside to save time.

I can vote JC but I'm waiting to hear from Nolder.  I'm sure his 100% posts are drawing a lot of attention in the scum chat if he's town.  Seems to me he doesn't mind making himself a target so he might as well say if he is really 100% or just a gut feel.

I'm not sure how I feel about JiF's reveal...  the oddball role makes sense given Verbs strange role but it could also be an anti-town role.  I've done similar things in the past with bad guys.

I could vote the Ape.  He's been all over the map.  Whining, finally stopping, saying he doesn't have the energy to play well, then starting to post rapidly.  I'd address his case on me but all I've seen are the words hedging and hiding.  Neither of which are accurate.  The rest is just inflammatory nonsense that looks like someone trying to pioneer an easy lynch.

I feel strongly Nolder is town but it might have to do with agreeing with much of his content and vice versa.  He has fooled me before but for now I don't see it.

SMC I have a slight scum lean but I admitted it was kinda flimsy.  More of a feel.

CTM really hasn't said anything meaningful which isn't necessarily a scum tell for him.  Null at the moment.

Arsis..  ***k if I know..  he hasn't said much of anything but did seem to be trying to place some silly trap on me earlier when I was clearly spit balling names.

Smash is another I could vote.  Seemed strange that he immediately abandoned his griping about the Verb lynch once he was called out on it.  Seemed like he didn't want attention..  yeah I could vote there.

Advanced Mafia is a lot like your sex life. All talk no delivery.

bump for 80... answer please derpina

Oh I thought that was just an insult not requiring a response.  The "gambit" of sorts that people would undoubtedly argue for is that, after shooting me, JiF used his now vetted claim to ride to a scum/SK victory.

I only whined once, during night phase, then proceeded to argue about it because that's sh*t like that tends to make you less of a target during the night for scum. I can't believe even after hinting at doing this, I have to explain it.

I haven't been "all over the map", not with my suspicion or who I'm grilling. Certainly not with my behavior in the game. I basically missed D1, didn't do anything over the holiday weekend except bicker during night phase to stay alive, and have begun playing my actual game during D2. Nothing about this is indicative of my alignment, unless 4th of July weekend makes me scum.

I never said I didn't have the energy to play. That's a lie at worst, and a gross exaggeration at best.

You have been hedging. When you say "Ape is either scum or bad town" that is a hedging statement. It pushes a false case that I'm scum, while protecting you for when I flip town. Before when you removed your vote, you also were hedging, waiting to see what everyone else was going to do, before setting a new direction for yourself. You only play like this big of a coward, trying not to leave a trail of hard moves that people can pin things to you in hindsight, when you are scum.

Also, pro-tip: when you are trying to convince people that I'm making inflamatory statements, it's best not to hammer your point home by suggesting you are an easy lynch. Not when guys like JIF, 80, and Nolder are all still alive. 

P

Yeah I'm vacationing my ass off and playing some mafia. Truthfully it's nice to play at the beach. Waiting on everyone showering to go to dinner. I get hosed off outside to save time.

The benefits of a large FUPA/small Peen. Can play on the beach without being caught.

I could go back further into the thread for examples of Pac hedging, and playing to the position of leaving himself space to adjust to whatever the town decides... but this post pretty much sums it up.

He's either giving null tells or either/or (hedging) statements for his reads. By now, Pac usually has a locked in list of 4 or so people, and he rides it out. He doesn't flim-flam. He only makes new reads if/when his early reads pan out and/or die.

Not sure how this is lost on many of you.

I especially dig the role fishing combined with buddying (vice versa reads) on Nolderp. 

I think Pac might be town and is just being Pac. Same with Ape. Jif might be SK. JC/80/NOL are my bets for Scum team.

unvote vote 80

Not sure I agree about JIF yet, but definitely with you are JC and 80.

Whatevs dude.  I'm the one who stated we keep the Vig and have him shoot you or Ape.  Stop pushing a narrative like I haven't been posting my reads.  Cause you're lying.

What's your point?

You said that. So what?

Archived