Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

I think the deadline is premature.  day may have started Friday but so did 4th of july weekend.  anyway Im in for 5 minutes and don't really have time to do anything other than stay with smash. 

don't understand the rigidity in terms of the deadline.  at all.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did I ever say it wasn't a joke lynch?  There's never been a more clear instance of one.

You said your vote was a obviously a joke, but that you weren't responsible for the whole lynch and said/implied that it was valuable. I'm not looking up quotes.

The closest thing I ever said to this was that the Verbal lynch had the positive consequence of getting people to play quickly.  Doesn't mean that at the time it wasn't a joke lynch.

You've changed your tune on it as a joke lynch. I'm not looking it up. Don't care at this point, you've annoyed me beyond the point of further effort. 

Your efforts, while not pushing a he-said, she-said argument, toward voting Smash but trying to get us to divert to SMC are noted. That's the last scummy observation I really need to make about you. When you flip scum, we'll look to your FOS list from this morning, and this bit of maneuvering, and then put the clamp down on your scum mates. Game. Set. Derp.

I'm ok with an 80 lynch. I could kill anyone bout now. Damn lucky bathing suit died yesterday. " old thunder". The sheer magnitude of commitment is astounding. RIP old buddy

Is bathing suit code for tarp?

hdw6a.jpg

I'm ok with an 80 lynch. I could kill anyone bout now. Damn lucky bathing suit died yesterday. " old thunder". The sheer magnitude of commitment is astounding. RIP old buddy

You going to vote him, or just breadcrumb a distancing statement mixed into a joke so that you can play it as serious or not later?

You going to vote him, or just breadcrumb a distancing statement mixed into a joke so that you can play it as serious or not later?

Yes to all. sh*t sounds sexy man. Hey how do you highlight it would on your phone. What time is the deadline in the east coast? Why a deadline Leelou? Trying to vacation

Yes to all. sh*t sounds sexy man. Hey how do you highlight it would on your phone. What time is the deadline in the east coast? Why a deadline Leelou? Trying to vacation

Deadline is 12 noon, eastern. 30 minutes from now.

I'm sure leelou will count  your vote if you ask nicely.

Deadline isn't until noon.

I'm back and thanks.  I missed the post pushing the deadline to noon.  I broke my ankle Memorial Day weekend and, thankfully, today is the last day in the boot.  Now I can throw it at 80, because nothing I've seen thus far gives me reason to pull my vote. 

You've changed your tune on it as a joke lynch. I'm not looking it up. Don't care at this point, you've annoyed me beyond the point of further effort. 

Your efforts, while not pushing a he-said, she-said argument, toward voting Smash but trying to get us to divert to SMC are noted. That's the last scummy observation I really need to make about you. When you flip scum, we'll look to your FOS list from this morning, and this bit of maneuvering, and then put the clamp down on your scum mates. Game. Set. Derp.

And when I flip town you'll chalk it up to a "good riddance" type deal.  I get it.  I'm not really pushing for an SMC lynch, just pointing out your inconsistencies regarding him.  It's of course very possible for a joke lynch to still have scum on the train.  Yes, you clearly explained that your reads on him will get better as the game goes on.  But for someone who FOS's everyone in the game, it was interesting.

And when I flip town you'll chalk it up to a "good riddance" type deal.  I get it.  I'm not really pushing for an SMC lynch, just pointing out your inconsistencies regarding him.  It's of course very possible for a joke lynch to still have scum on the train.  Yes, you clearly explained that your reads on him will get better as the game goes on.  But for someone who FOS's everyone in the game, it was interesting.

I haven't been inconsistent with him. I'd have to have said something, to then say something inconsistent. SMC is a hard read, he always takes me a couple game days. I'm going with my initial reads for now, because like, thats what I tend to do early in games. SO INCONSISTENT YOU GUYS!!! 

The FOS everyone in the game thing is what peopel say, in hindsight, after the game has gone on for a while. I never FOS the whole game by D2, you're making up meta. Scum derp.

I don't follow. explain this to me like I'm Pac.

a gambit is from chess and it involves sacrificing a piece now in order to gain some advantage later. In mafia, it's when someone from the scum team sacrifices one of their own members in order to help make them seem more innocent,

80 said Jif would be accused of running a gambit after shooting him, which is only possible if 80 is scum (and in effect, the sacrificed piece)

The FOS everyone in the game thing is what peopel say, in hindsight, after the game has gone on for a while. I never FOS the whole game by D2, you're making up meta. Scum derp.

ya, by day 2 it's only like 85-90% of the game

vote count? 

couldn't make it back till now, i think i have 5 minutes

prefer smash, but will hammer 80 so we don't go to random

unvote, vote 80

well this is convenient...

All he wanted with his wife was a baby, but unfortunately, he had to prove to the State of Massachusetts that he was human. Ted, aka Huggy bear 80, was engrossed in his movie. He slightly noticed that he was getting attention. Dudes, I'm town. No, you are freaking weird talking stuffed bear. You deserve to die. WTF is wrong with you!? With that, everyone grabbed the bear and didn't let go until he stopped talking. 

80, Ted from Ted 2, vanilla town is dead. 

It is now night, you have 24 hours to turn in all night actions

Well, that sucks.  

My B.

I had my Batman sign already to go to and everything.  Was truly expecting scum there. 

Me too.

I thought he was playing like he was cornered. Oh well, I'll still dance on his mother****ing grave.

2 of my scum suspects and 2 people who are UTR were on 80s lynch.

That's the dirtiest train I've seen in a long time.

UTR? I hope have have a Town Cranberry Juicer that targets them tonight then!

FINAL Vote Count

Verbal (7) - 80, Nol, Crusher, CTM, SMC, Arsis, Pac

Nol (1) - Ape 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

FINAL Vote Count

80 (6) - JiF, Ape, Arsis, SMC, JC, CTM

Smash (3) - Crusher, Pac, 80

JC (1) - Nol

Pac (1) - Smash

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

Deadline - Tuesday 12 pm 

Crusher was on Verbal, then popped-in here to cheerlead the 80 train, but never voted on it, eh? 

I wouldn't miss Crusher, SMC, Arsis or JC if they were gone in the morning. Reconsidering my take on Pachole, at the moment.

UTR? I hope have have a Town Cranberry Juicer that targets them tonight then!

Under the radar. Namely CTM and Arsis.

Neither of them has really spent any time making a case or been at the forefront of any discussion.

Under the radar. Namely CTM and Arsis.

Neither of them has really spent any time making a case or been at the forefront of any discussion.

why don't you wait for day before setting up tomorrow's trains you little twat

why don't you wait for day before setting up tomorrow's trains you little twat

lol, nice

Seriously though, what are we doing about JIF, how do people propose we "vet" him and do we want him shooting, holstering, or what?

lol, nice

Seriously though, what are we doing about JIF, how do people propose we "vet" him and do we want him shooting, holstering, or what?

Who gives a **** about vetting him? Let him just shoot as he sees fit. If you don't trust him then lynch him.

Who gives a **** about vetting him? Let him just shoot as he sees fit. If you don't trust him then lynch him.

Several people talked the talk about how easy he was to vet, so I'd like them to put their money where their mouth is. Why not let it play out, skippy?

Archived