Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

Several people talked the talk about how easy he was to vet, so I'd like them to put their money where their mouth is. Why not let it play out, skippy?

That's true. Fine, put the pressure on them if you want. I'd like to see it too I just think it doesn't matter.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, nice

Seriously though, what are we doing about JIF, how do people propose we "vet" him and do we want him shooting, holstering, or what?

he should shoot whoever he wants imo

he should shoot whoever he wants imo

I agree, however, earlier in thread I think you said his reveal was easy to vet... how does "shoot whoever you want" align with the vetting process you had in mind, when you made that statement?

I agree, however, earlier in thread I think you said his reveal was easy to vet... how does "shoot whoever you want" align with the vetting process you had in mind, when you made that statement?

he's going to shoot someone, and he'll take ownership of whomever he did.. this vets him as a shooter of some sort.. Most times the scenes are different for scum vs vig kills, so that should further vet him.

Will it be possible he's a survivor or SK? Yes, but that is obviously less likely and easy enough to sort out should he be alive at end game

just woke up. hate it when I can't be around during the day because of my hours but In all honesty I might have voted for 80 because of a couple of IDGAF type posts he made then he admitted the self preservation vote on me.

I don't agree with trying to manipulate JIFs shot since the entire scum team is still in the game it gives them an unfair advantage IMHO since they will have a say obviously.

just woke up. hate it when I can't be around during the day because of my hours but In all honesty I might have voted for 80 because of a couple of IDGAF type posts he made then he admitted the self preservation vote on me.

I don't agree with trying to manipulate JIFs shot since the entire scum team is still in the game it gives them an unfair advantage IMHO since they will have a say obviously.

I do think everyone should give Jif an opinion, just so it's on record.

Imo, shoot Smash

he's going to shoot someone, and he'll take ownership of whomever he did.. this vets him as a shooter of some sort.. Most times the scenes are different for scum vs vig kills, so that should further vet him.

Will it be possible he's a survivor or SK? Yes, but that is obviously less likely and easy enough to sort out should he be alive at end game

Him taking ownership of a shot is a given. That doesn't vet him.

Relying on the moderator to confirm an alignmentof a living player via the details of a scene doesn't strike me as "easy to vet" as you suggested earlier. It strikes me as banking on something to happen that almost never happens.

Nothing about this response delivers on the promise of "easy to vet". One could interpret this to me mean you want to keep JIF alive and shooting, and you are over-selling how we can vet him so that the cop doesn't need to view him. I don't like the payoff you've provided to "easy to vet" at all.

Him taking ownership of a shot is a given. That doesn't vet him.

Relying on the moderator to confirm an alignmentof a living player via the details of a scene doesn't strike me as "easy to vet" as you suggested earlier. It strikes me as banking on something to happen that almost never happens.

Nothing about this response delivers on the promise of "easy to vet". One could interpret this to me mean you want to keep JIF alive and shooting, and you are over-selling how we can vet him so that the cop doesn't need to view him. I don't like the payoff you've provided to "easy to vet" at all.

I don't care what you like, he said he can shoot on even nights, he's 100% going to vet that part of his claim. I know wild speculation and inane theories is your thing is these games, but having a guy whose role vetted, even if not alignment vetted, goes a long way towards putting the pieces together.

Jif shoots on consensus tonight or he dies tomorrow. I say the Ape on a hunch. His whole game is off. Complaint about gameplay. Buddying to CTM. Ape is scum. Pretty sure.

So, I just listed you in my FOS, and you bumble your fat ass in here to proclaim I'm scum? Typical Crusher as scum OMGUS.

Your reasons: complaint about gameplay, buddying CTM.

It's a well-established fact that complaining about game play is a null tell for me, and I'm in the middle of grilling CTM as you say this, and being the only one to get him talking so far. Good observations you fat scummy bastid. Also, CTM buddied to me first in this game, someone else already pointed that out.

This post is rife with scumminess.

I do think everyone should give Jif an opinion, just so it's on record.

Imo, shoot Smash

you know something you have pointed me out on a few occasions and I'm fine with that ...what I'm not fine with is the total lack of any explanation what so ever. Back in the day you never played Lazy like this but recently you have and I'm not sure why. You seem to be doing it more in this game which is making me start to notice you may very well be scum.

@ JIF Unless there is some surefire argument (which I've seen none of ) I think JIF should Holster cause IMO the people he has named throughout the game may very well be Town and honestly we don't need another townie killed at this stage.

I don't care what you like, he said he can shoot on even nights, he's 100% going to vet that part of his claim. I know wild speculation and inane theories is your thing is these games, but having a guy whose role vetted, even if not alignment vetted, goes a long way towards putting the pieces together.

Him saying he can shoot, then doing it, is not a helping this to vet. Of course he's going to do it. Otherwise why come up with the claim? This is bad logic.

You suggested his alignment would be easy to vet. It is not. You over-sold it. I'm calling you on it. The way I see it, you have 3 options here: own up to it and say you mis-spoke, prove it, or keep arguing with me and lose.

Him saying he can shoot, then doing it, is not a helping this to vet. Of course he's going to do it. Otherwise why come up with the claim? This is bad logic.

You suggested his alignment would be easy to vet. It is not. You over-sold it. I'm calling you on it. The way I see it, you have 3 options here: own up to it and say you mis-spoke, prove it, or keep arguing with me and lose.

numskull, there is 2 things to vet, role and alignment. Vetting the role gives clues to alignment, as will the scene, who he kills and how the game develops. 

I forgot how stupid you were

Since JIF put in his shot does it matter at this stage if he tells us who he shot in order to vet himself ? I have not given it much thought but I would like opinions

yes it matters, if he's telling the truth and scum have a role blocker... they will know whether or not to use it... he shouldn't say anything

numskull, there is 2 things to vet, role and alignment. Vetting the role gives clues to alignment, as will the scene, who he kills and how the game develops.

I forgot how stupid you were

The fact that you would consider vetting the role as anything more than obvious exposes just how ******* stupid you are. Nobody with half a brain says 'vet him' and means anything less than alignment, especially when the whole discussion in which you inserted your comment was about vetting his alignment.

If you aren't being divisive about this, then you're being dumb and lazy.

Since JIF put in his shot does it matter at this stage if he tells us who he shot in order to vet himself ? I have not given it much thought but I would like opinions

Mr. Mafia Logic is asking this question?  

lmfao

Ape or Nolder.  Book it.

So, I just listed you in my FOS, and you bumble your fat ass in here to proclaim I'm scum? Typical Crusher as scum OMGUS.

Your reasons: complaint about gameplay, buddying CTM.

It's a well-established fact that complaining about game play is a null tell for me, and I'm in the middle of grilling CTM as you say this, and being the only one to get him talking so far. Good observations you fat scummy bastid. Also, CTM buddied to me first in this game, someone else already pointed that out.

This post is rife with scumminess.

Scum or not. Love your soul. Been on beach all day drank nuff Makers Mark make Arsis doable. You, Arsis and possibly Ctm

Getting ready gotta go to sone theme park.i like them smoke turkey legs/. So ******* good. Drunkest I been at 620 in 4 ever. Love the beach. I retire here 10-12 more years. Be shirtless and shoeless last 20 or so years of my life. Hate shirts and shoos

meh..  didn't like the brevity of the day.  Could have tried to talk people into Smash and/or found a late candidate to run up.

Nothing has really changed in my reads because as predicted everyone just came on, cited the deadline, and voted 80. 

will be interesting to see who's alive in the morning..

And meanwhile townies are dropping like flies...  I don't trust JiF to shoot correctly if he indeed has a shot.

you know something you have pointed me out on a few occasions and I'm fine with that ...what I'm not fine with is the total lack of any explanation what so ever. Back in the day you never played Lazy like this but recently you have and I'm not sure why. You seem to be doing it more in this game which is making me start to notice you may very well be scum.

@ JIF Unless there is some surefire argument (which I've seen none of ) I think JIF should Holster cause IMO the people he has named throughout the game may very well be Town and honestly we don't need another townie killed at this stage.

I'm not putting in effort when town does things like blind lynch on day 1 followed by predictably lynching the village idiot on day 2

Archived