Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXQWI-iJr6Q

Someone had had enough of the dancing. *BANG* With that, Arsis curled into a ball and with his dying breath asked what was wrong with this world. 

Arsis, Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - vanilla townie, is dead. 

It is now day, with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXQWI-iJr6Q

Someone had had enough of the dancing. *BANG* With that, Arsis curled into a ball and with his dying breath asked what was wrong with this world. 

Arsis, Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - vanilla townie, is dead. 

It is now day, with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Hmmmm. Let's kill Jif.

Vote Jif. On phone. Thanks lovely Leelou

meh..  didn't like the brevity of the day.  Could have tried to talk people into Smash and/or found a late candidate to run up.

Nothing has really changed in my reads because as predicted everyone just came on, cited the deadline, and voted 80. 

will be interesting to see who's alive in the morning..

And meanwhile townies are dropping like flies...  I don't trust JiF to shoot correctly if he indeed has a shot.

Look who is complaining about the game now. LOL

Didn't you applaud yourself for the brevity of the Verbal lynch. Yeah. 

Look who is complaining about the game now. LOL

Didn't you applaud yourself for the brevity of the Verbal lynch. Yeah. 

Completely different situations..  one really has nothing to do with the other.  Everyone knows this.

• Crusher
  • JC
  • Arsis - Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - killed N2
  • 80 - Ted from Ted 2 - vanilla townie - lynched D2
  • Nol
  • JiF
  • Verb - Owen Grady from Jurassic World - 1x N1 masonizer - lynched D1
  • CTM
  • Ape
  • Pac
  • AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious: 3 - vanilla townie - Killed N1
  • Smash
  • SMC

ok I'm starting to doubt the validity of JiF's every other blah blah..  we've seen 1 role that really isn't that crazy (they pick a mason partner on N1) and other than that it's been vanilla town..  If JiF killed Arsis where is scums shot??

Vote JiF

It started out a fun night, then it was time for the horror movie! Insidious: Chapter 3 scrolled across the screen. AVM sat up straight and starts hitting CTM in the arm. Hey guys! This is my movie!

Lots of ducking, flinching and groaning followed. Suddenly, you heard a loud bang. You look over to where the noise came from and you see AVM clutching at his chest. He slumps over as you jump up. There is no time to save him.  

AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious 3, vanilla town - is dead. 

It is now day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

both deaths seem to be with a gun..

want to hear who jif shot

• Crusher
  • JC
  • Nol
  • JiF
  • CTM
  • Ape
  • Pac
  • Smash
  • SMC

ok I'm starting to doubt the validity of JiF's every other blah blah..  we've seen 1 role that really isn't that crazy (they pick a mason partner on N1) and other than that it's been vanilla town..  If JiF killed Arsis where is scums shot??

Vote JiF

You're an idiot or scum.

Vote JC

Crusher was on Verbal, then popped-in here to cheerlead the 80 train, but never voted on it, eh? 

I wouldn't miss Crusher, SMC, Arsis or JC if they were gone in the morning. Reconsidering my take on Pachole, at the moment.

That's a pretty interesting WIFOM there with Arsis death, then trying to case Crusher while your hands are dirty on 80 train.  I had to look back, and you were the solo on Nolder for the Verbal lynch.  Good avoidance.

• Crusher
  • JC
  • Nol
  • JiF
  • CTM
  • Ape
  • Pac
  • Smash
  • SMC

Vote JiF

scummy post imo.. 

His scum team killed Arsis. Not complicated.

How do you get this and they don't?  JiF said he had a shot...  Scum has a shot..  we only saw 1 death and no mention of anything else.

Hello???

Could there be a scum team of Ape and CTM?  No wonder both of them are bitching about the game.  The Scum thread must be crazy.  Haven't seen them as teammates in awhile, but the better bet for scum is Ape.

Vote: Ape

Ok!

Unvote

Vote Verbal

Go go go!

You......were already voting for me.

Vote Nolderp

lol, what a dick

^^^ I voted Nolder for being a doosh, he did that go, go, go thing on Verbal when he'd already voted him. I'd look back again, because the Verbal lynch went through long after I'd left work for the day. I wasn't online. Wasn't around. If I was, I'd have chastised you morons before his death instead of after it for cutting the day short and not even letting me get warmed up.

That's a pretty interesting WIFOM there with Arsis death, then trying to case Crusher while your hands are dirty on 80 train.  I had to look back, and you were the solo on Nolder for the Verbal lynch.  Good avoidance.

In other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Could there be a scum team of Ape and CTM?  No wonder both of them are bitching about the game.  The Scum thread must be crazy.  Haven't seen them as teammates in awhile, but the better bet for scum is Ape.

. Omg. You might be the least genuine person on the planet. I want to kill you now.

FOS Ape and CTM for not being able to put together simple logic.

Simple logic: Nolder says he has 100% read on JC, votes him and refuses to budge 2 days in a row. 

Simpleton: you, we don't know if JIF holstered, he could have been RB'ed (CTM mentioned this as a possibility), or if there were multiple shots and one hit the doc or something like that, plenty of reasons that there could be less NKs than shots taken

@ Leelou

Would a scene show any activity that happened during night ie a failed shot?  When I mod I show failed shots.

Okay, this explains your dumb brains. You're assuming everyone models their approach after a burrito rolling fagola - good question though, we need the answer to this. 

You are basing a lot on mod scenes, and apparently CTM is too.

. Omg. You might be the least genuine person on the planet. I want to kill you now.

That's very hurtful, but don't you want to kill someone like Ape, instead?  

He's trying to steer the game the whole time, hidden behind his IHATEMAFIANOW routine and attacks on the usual suspects.

I don't think we should be making excuses for JiF.  Let him speak for himself because he couldve just made it all up.

I'd like to hear Nolder's case on JC

Gross posts.

We're all experienced players, nothing I said should be a surprise to anyone. If you all hadn't considered those scenarios, then you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Okay, this explains your dumb brains. You're assuming everyone models their approach after a burrito rolling fagola - good question though, we need the answer to this. 

You are basing a lot on mod scenes, and apparently CTM is too.

The topic of the game is one that I came up with (more or less Movie Madness)..  1 time "masonizer" is something uncommon that I would do.  Leelou is a perfectly capable mod but lets not act like I'm crazy to think she's using some of my stuff..  if that's the case then she would show all night actions as I and many others have. 

That's very hurtful, but don't you want to kill someone like Ape, instead?  

He's trying to steer the game the whole time, hidden behind his IHATEMAFIANOW routine and attacks on the usual suspects.[/quote

You will always be the manipulative henna tattoo wearing turd that played one of the greatest fake prs as scum ever. You are my Better Call Saul.

Archived