Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

I can go with CTM, Ape and JiF scum team with a wildcard for a fourth teammate, maybe JC or Nolder.

But I'm sticking with my vote on Ape.  He's the best bet for scum IMO and unless someone demonstrates otherwise, I'll stick with that.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can go with CTM, Ape and JiF scum team with a wildcard for a fourth teammate, maybe JC or Nolder.

But I'm sticking with my vote on Ape.  He's the best bet for scum IMO and unless someone demonstrates otherwise, I'll stick with that.

lol, the past 3 pages demonstrate quite clearly that JC or JIF are the only "best bets" on the table right now. You're in scum la-la land. There are 9 people left and you just listed 5 of them. 

Put your money where your mouth is unvote, vote JIF

lol, the past 3 pages demonstrate quite clearly that JC or JIF are the only "best bets" on the table right now. You're in scum la-la land. There are 9 people left and you just listed 5 of them. 

Put your money where your mouth is unvote, vote JIF

If JiF is a vig, then the scum team would surely want him dead, so I can see why you'd be pushing his lynch.  I like my vote on you and suggest others do the same.

If JiF is a vig, then the scum team would surely want him dead, so I can see why you'd be pushing his lynch.  I like my vote on you and suggest others do the same.

I'm not pushing his lynch. I'm pushing JC's lynch, I've made that VERY obvious. I moved my vote to JIF because he has the votes, and you literally just put him on my team with me. I wanted to expose your unwillingness to do what you just said, to demonstrate that this, among the rest of the nonsense you've been spewing is completely disingenuous crap.

lol, you're making this too easy... that's all the confirmation and example that I needed

Unvote, vote JC

With all the excitement I didn't even notice that...  did SMC just say he wants to see your case when you wrote it in great detail last night???

That's also why CTM just joined the club...  He wants to "pressure" you when you've already said it was a gut feel.  Why the hell would you be withholding a real 100% guilty with 4 townies dead?

Better question, why is Ape alluding to it

With all the excitement I didn't even notice that...  did SMC just say he wants to see your case when you wrote it in great detail last night???

That's also why CTM just joined the club...  He wants to "pressure" you when you've already said it was a gut feel.  Why the hell would you be withholding a real 100% guilty with 4 townies dead?

This.

JC, SMC, CTM... in whatever order you want.

this is ******* disgusting,

these two yahoos suddenly want to team up and run the town after fighting like two girls all game? Lmao..

Lets kill one of them

unvote

vote APE

townies: We are very possible at mylo already if 4 man scum team, 13 man game, 4 man scum team, = 9 vs 4, 4 townies dead = 5 vs 3

LOL

There's a third option: you shot who doc protected.

Actually there are also crazier options like a BPV, a hider, etc but they're all unlikely and pretty much irrelevant unless we see any evidence of them.

Yeah but why would the Doc just be randomly protecting people when they know I had a shot.

Explain it again? I don't understand how you think you have Jif dead to rights.

Had Leelou given the answer of yes or no (like I think she should have) then we'd be able to tell if JiF was lying..  now that she in essence told us pafo its back to being murky.

I don't understand why she wouldn't mention a failed attempt..

thinking aloud but if JiF claimed "every even night vig" doesn't that stand to reason there would be an "odd night vig"?  maybe not though as there are only 13 players...

but CTM and SMC acting as if you didn't spend a half a page  talking about JC last night is bizarre.

These reasons you cite are only "obvious" to you...  do you care to comment on anyone else?

Prefer to prove Nolder pretentious...but concede the point...would love to see a Crusher flip as well...he vouched for JiF...then in a drunk declares him scum.

this is ******* disgusting,

these two yahoos suddenly want to team up and run the town after fighting like two girls all game? Lmao..

Lets kill one of them

unvote

vote APE

townies: We are very possible at mylo already if 4 man scum team, 13 man game, 4 man scum team, = 9 vs 4, 4 townies dead = 5 vs 3

yuck... 

Everyone knows this is a fairly crucial lynch but to imply its end game is fear mongering..  a 4 man scum team with 13 players is overkill.

You've skated by and declared you're not putting forth any effort only to now act panicked about a "mylo".. 

I'm going to vote one of you, smc, jif, or smash for sure.  I'll give it a bit.

unvote

Prefer to prove Nolder pretentious...but concede the point...would love to see a Crusher flip as well...he vouched for JiF...then in a drunk declares him scum.

Shut up dick. I changed like I did cause he did not kill anyone. I said that before night. Unvote ape. I m gonn kill everyone tomorrow

Shut up dick. I changed like I did cause he did not kill anyone. I said that before night. Unvote ape. I m gonn kill everyone tomorrow

Maybe he hit Doc, maybe scum has RBer?  This is not your first rodeo.  Splain.

Yeah but why would the Doc just be randomly protecting people when they know I had a shot.

The million dollar question eh?

I think Occam's Razor is in effect here. The simplest answer is most likely the truth in this scenario.

Lynching Ape is the good play, especially if milo.

FOS Pac for not even putting Ape on his list after their all game interaction.

safe bet is JIF he obviously shot at the doc like an idiot rather than holstering or hes completely full of sh*t. either way he should Die. I'm leaning he's FOS

safe bet is JIF he obviously shot at the doc like an idiot rather than holstering or hes completely full of sh*t. either way he should Die. I'm leaning he's FOS

Jif is absolutely not the safe bet because there is no objective evidence that he shot anyone. He couldbe lying about his role, even if he's town aligned. We're close to milo and people want to lynch a claimed town power role? Makes no sense.

Lynch Ape. It clears the fog of alignment for other players who Ape has been targeting and interacting with.

I have full confidence Jif is town.

nolder your making these statements 100 % "full confidence" stop the soft claim crap and come clean or just stop. Its obvious your something and any player worth a crap has already picked up on it so come out with it already

Jif is absolutely not the safe bet because there is no objective evidence that he shot anyone. He couldbe lying about his role, even if he's town aligned. We're close to milo and people want to lynch a claimed town power role? Makes no sense.

Lynch Ape. It clears the fog of alignment for other players who Ape has been targeting and interacting with.

your right he could be lying as town but I doubt it. APE as scum puts no work in at all and coasts I just don't see that and Im one of the most critical of the guy when he starts flinging sh*t

yuck... 

Everyone knows this is a fairly crucial lynch but to imply its end game is fear mongering..  a 4 man scum team with 13 players is overkill.

You've skated by and declared you're not putting forth any effort only to now act panicked about a "mylo".. 

I'm going to vote one of you, smc, jif, or smash for sure.  I'll give it a bit.

unvote

we just had this a few games back, 2 mislynches and we were at mylo.. Don't act like it doesn't happen...

If there's a cop with innocents out there, I hope he doesn't let them get lynched.. regardless of who it is

Archived